Author Topic: The last movie you saw....  (Read 553180 times)

Offline Clippy

• View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: The last movie you saw....
« Reply #1695 on: August 14, 2022, 04:19:24 PM »
Prey

being a Predator fan, i liked it :)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
  • Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1696 on: September 05, 2022, 03:55:08 AM »

Yeah, and I doubt he's getting paid anywhere near what he used to, either. I imagine studios have found more and more creative ways to screw actors and other film employees out of any residuals, royalties, or whatever they call it. Kinda the same deal with Jean Claude Van Damme, probably Steven Seagal too. They've got DOZENS AND DOZENS of movies to their credit since their 90's popularity peak, and the only people who watch them tend to be long-time real fans of the action genre.

LOL, like i said.. a willis movie almost each month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUTjfOkVu7E

Anyways, saw this stallone flick.. seems OK at first.. has the rocky vibes.. This movie could have been great though.. Still entertaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FKnTxSC16E
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #1697 on: September 06, 2022, 06:58:09 AM »
LOL, like i said.. a willis movie almost each month

Eh... He's playing the odds. The more movies you make, the better your chances of winning an Oscar, right? :dohdohdoh: :nosign:

With October/Halloween coming up, it's horror movie watching season. :smiley_abxl: :chop: :chasehatchet:

Tubi (which is FREE... with ads) currently has the classic 1931 Frankenstein starring Boris Karloff. One of my 3 favorite Boris Karloff movies. (2nd favorite Boris Karloff movie - The Mummy -1932, also available on Tubi HERE. 3rd favorite was the 60's Christmas cartoon, How The Grinch Stole Christmas.)

Frankenstein (1931) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/680454/frankenstein

It would be really great if this was still available on October 31st. I'd love to watch it after the trick-or-treaters stop ringing the bell. Last year, I had this next one added to my saved list, but then they pulled it at the end of September. WTF! Why would you do that!?!

The old 1922 FW Murnau silent film, Nosferatu. Strangely, I've actually never seen it before. Looking forward to watching this around Halloween. (...if it's still there.)

Nosferatu (1922) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/495789/nosferatu

They have two versions of it. The one above seems to be the traditional older version. The one below is some kind of 100th anniversary edition. In the 100th Anniv. edition, seems like they did something to steady the picture a bit and keep the frame from jumping around like in the old one above, but it also seems like they've discarded more than half of the original filmstrip frames in order to achieve the steadiness and the result is a noticeably laggy looking frame rate. They've also added a new updated musical score. I don't like it. Makes the movie feel inauthentic. According to wiki, apparently the "REAL original" music score was lost and only pieces of it still exist today. I'm not sure who composed the music in either one. Some sites mention a James Bernard (who composed the scores to several classic british Hammer horror films) as the composer of a 1997 reissue. But the version above has noise to it that sounds like it was reproduced from a phonograph needle, so I'm assuming it's probably from the 50's or earlier. Elsewhere people mentioned that it was originally a German-only film and an unauthorized retelling of Bram Stokers Dracula, and the Bram Stoker estate sued the makers of the film way back then and a court ordered that all copies were to be destroyed - however, some copies survived, and for some reason no legal action was taken to ensure that those later copies were not reproduced... thus why the movie still exists today.

Nosferatu (1922) (100th Anniversary Edition) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/643412/nosferatu

And if the silent black and white one isn't quite cheesy enough, they have the 1979 Werner Herzog directed remake called Nosferatu the Vampyre starring the creepy-as-hell Klaus Kinski. Never seen this one either. Might as well add this one to my "To Watch" list. I expect it'll suck (most Klaus Kinski movies do), but at least it's something I haven't seen before.

Nosferatu The Vampyre (1979) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/269897/nosferatu-the-vampyre

Oh shit. And while I'm at it... here's another probably completely awful Klaus Kinski movie. Nosferatu in Venice! It was apparently supposed to be a sequel to 1979's Nosferatu the Vampyre, and... maybe it is, maybe it isn't, I'm not too sure. It's "loosely" a sequel, let's put it that way. After many director changes and script rewrites and Klaus Kinski acting like a psychotic lunatic on the set and pissing everyone off to the point of quitting, apparently it's a small miracle this film was ever completed. :D Also starring Christopher Plummer and Donald Pleasance... so maybe they can somehow add some watchability to this thing, ...I dunno, we'll see I guess.

Nosferatu in Venice (1988) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/506583/nosferatu-in-venice

And speaking of Dracula, here's another classic Halloween horror staple. The original 1931 black and white Dracula starring Bela Lugosi. And if you've never seen it... don't let the fact that it's a famous "classic" fool you. In all honesty, the acting is pretty bad, but that was the case with VERY MANY movies from the black and white era, even the "good" ones. Humphrey Bogart was considered one the greatest actors of his time... and in my opinion, he was pretty crappy. Always nothing but dry emotionless delivery of lines. Anyway, Dracula wasn't completely horrible. The scenery and ambiance of it is really terrific and MAKES the entire movie in my opinion. Without it, the acting would've sunk this thing to the bottom of the barrel and no one would remember it. Maybe it's just me, but to me the awkwardly timed line delivery at times reminds me of a hurriedly done high school play.

Dracula (Bela Lugosi) (1931) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/680651/dracula-31

Tu quieres en espanol? SI! NO PROBLEMO, AMIGO! Yeah, pretty much the same shit as the Bela Lugosi one, just with Spanish speaking dopplegangers. Carlos Villar as "Conde Dracula!" Filmed at the same time on the same sets I think. Weird shit, man.

Dracula (Español) (1931) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/589993/dracula-espa-ol

Prefer Christopher Lee as your Dracula? Yeah, he was kinda cool. They got that one too!

Count Dracula (Christopher Lee) (1970) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/522136/count-dracula

Or maybe (INHAAAAAAALE) you like it when (INHAAAAAAAALE) Jack Palance is your Dracula. (cuz that's how he talks, gotta add dramatic breaths to everything) They got that'n too! Yeah, it's kinda cheesy, but I like "cheese cinema" if you can't tell.

Dan Curtis' Dracula (Jack Palance) (1974) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/499567/dan-curtis-dracula

Also spotted a newer one I haven't seen yet. Directed by Dario Argento who directed 70's Italian horror classics like Suspiria and Inferno. I like a lot of the 1970's Italian horror movies, but his were pretty ...bizarre. Artsy maybe, great direction and editing and such, but just bizarre stories in my opinion. I should say ...MORE bizarre than most Italian horror movies from the 70's, because they ALL tended to be pretty damned bizarre. :D Anyway, I scanned through it, and it looks like they were able to sort of re-create that 1970's look and feel even though this movie was made in 2012 or 2013. And of course... it's also starring his daughter Asia Argento. Seems like he can't make a movie without sticking her in it. Also seems like he makes a point of having her get NAKED in every damn movie he puts her in too, which is really fuckin' weird. :-\

Argento's Dracula (2013) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/680563/argento-s-dracula

And if you like your Dracula only a little bit... (pun totally intended) ...then you'll love the miniature version of Dracula played by the legendary little man Phil Fondacaro in the cult classic The Creeps. It's bad, it's totally cheesy. You probably won't like it. But my philosophy is you gotta have some occasional "crap" and "cheese" in your movie watching diet so that you can better appreciate the truly good movies. And... It's little MIDGET MONSTERS! What's not to love?

The Creeps (1997) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/468973/the-creeps
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 07:15:00 AM by |iR|Focalor »

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1698 on: September 07, 2022, 03:01:19 PM »
...Last year, I had this next one added to my saved list, but then they pulled it at the end of September. WTF! Why would you do that!?!

The old 1922 FW Murnau silent film, Nosferatu. Strangely, I've actually never seen it before. Looking forward to watching this around Halloween. (...if it's still there.)

Nosferatu (1922)

:frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration:
AREYOUSHITTINGME!

Tonight I load up the Tubi app on my Xbox and wouldn't ya know it, "This title expires in 5 days".  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF:

I've had it on my list since probably Christmas of last year, waiting to see if they'd take it down again, thinking, "Oh good, they've left it up this long, it'll probably be around for Halloween then." HELL NO! I swear, it's like they do this stuff on purpose.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1699 on: September 07, 2022, 05:29:25 PM »
Wanted to download a copy of Nosferatu to make sure I could watch it next month. I can usually easily download things from youtube various ways. I did find a couple matching versions of the old one from Tubi on Youtube, but they were 240p and full of blurry artifacts. Found several other versions, but they had different newer orchestra soundtracks and updated dialogue cards and credits. Managed to find a trial version of a program called StreamGaGa that let me download the nicer 720p copy from Tubi.

In my search, I ran across this hilariously bad version of the film where someone added sound effects and speaking to the audio. Sounds like one guy doing all the voices. Some of the voices sound like muppets characters or something.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xvxv_u2QEs
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1700 on: September 11, 2022, 08:06:25 PM »
The most douchey movie you've ever heard of that you'll be too fuckin' dead to see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Years_(film)

What makes these wiener heads think that people will GIVE A SHIT in 100 years? Would you give a damn about a previously unseen movie from 1922 with actors who no one knows in 2022? Probably not. And by 2115, who knows if people will even care about movies still. There could be numerous forms of more popular entertainment by then that have rendered movies obsolete (which seems to be Zuckerburg's life's goal with his Meta crap - apparently Facebook wasn't consuming ENOUGH of people's lives).

And besides, John Malkovich is a democrat, and all democrats certainly know that climate change is going to destroy the earth in the next 10 or 20 years, so what's the point? :dohdohdoh:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1701 on: September 29, 2022, 02:47:19 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IOsk2Vlc4o

saw this one.. Kinda enjoyable though would have been way better if Tarantino did the directing and script
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1702 on: October 25, 2022, 07:27:00 AM »
And if the silent black and white one isn't quite cheesy enough, they have the 1979 Werner Herzog directed remake called Nosferatu the Vampyre starring the creepy-as-hell Klaus Kinski. Never seen this one either. Might as well add this one to my "To Watch" list. I expect it'll suck (most Klaus Kinski movies do), but at least it's something I haven't seen before.

Nosferatu The Vampyre (1979) -
https://tubitv.com/movies/269897/nosferatu-the-vampyre

Finished watching this one last night. If you've ever seen it... MY GOD, ALL THE RATS! Where the hell did they find that many rats!?! Rats EVERYWHERE! How did the actors not get diseases from all the rats?

Also, the girl who played Lucy, Isabelle Adjani...

...looks like Joni Durian from all the cheesy Henrique Couto directed movies.

It was actually not too bad. One of the less "hokey" feeling Dracula movies I've ever seen. Genuinely creepy. I think Klaus Kinski did a great job in this one. This is one I wouldn't mind seeing again at some point down the road.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1703 on: February 19, 2023, 07:47:10 PM »
Anybody a fan of the Warlock movies? They're kinda hokey, but fun. Anyway, dunno if anybody heard about this... the guy who played the evil Warlock in the first two Warlock movies, Julian Sands - he's been missing since mid-January. He went hiking in the mountains somewhere in CA and most likely got caught in an avalanche.

They finally found one other guy that went missing the same time he did, from another party of hikers in the general area. It's been more than a month, so I'd say it's very likely that Mr. Sands will not be found alive. :'( Sucks. It's not impossible that they could've found a way to survive all this time, but... not likely.

https://laist.com/news/another-missing-hiker-has-been-found-dead-in-san-gabriels-as-search-for-actor-julian-sands-continues
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1704 on: March 22, 2023, 02:46:01 PM »

COCAINE BEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuWEEKeJLMI

Sez its based on a true story but heck. Dont care coz its funny and stars the late Ray Liotta

must watch
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1705 on: April 02, 2023, 08:37:34 AM »
Tron (1982)

Downloaded it from a torrent - not sure what the source was. Did they update this thing or something? Maybe it's just been so long that I don't remember it, but it seems like they rearranged parts of the movie, added scenes, etc, I'm not really sure. It had a couple of parts in it with animations that looked a little out of place and too advanced, but then again... this movie was WAY ahead of it's time when it came out. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid although I so seldom watched it because they so rarely ever played the whole thing on the Disney channel back in the 80's, and I didn't have a VHS copy of it. It's just a great all around movie. Kids and casual moviegoers like it because of all the stuff about video games and the cool special effects. But there's also plenty of embedded religious and philosophical subtext to unpack as well if you're into examining movies that deeply.

Also... Looking at it now, it makes me wonder if the story wasn't a veiled representation of the evil corporate Bill Gates (Dillinger) vs the heroic independent Steve Jobs (Flynn).

Some "prophesy" from the movies dialogue:

Dr. Walter Gibbs: "After all, computers are just machines, they can't think."
Alan Bradley: "Some programs will be thinking soon."
Dr. Walter Gibbs: "Won't that be grand... computers and the programs will start thinking, and the people will stop."

Yep. That's social media alright. :dohdohdoh:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1706 on: May 18, 2023, 03:24:54 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2k4QAItiSA

this Finish film got an imdb rate of 7.1 and got a 94% Rotten Tomato rating.  Saw the trailer and said to myself "hmm seems damn good".  So I tried watching it.

What the fuck did i just saw!

This guy is 10000x better than Rambo and not even a tagteam of Rambo + the Terminator could prolly kill him..

Damn, cant trust ratings nowadays even if its from Rotten Tomato.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1707 on: May 22, 2023, 12:52:33 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2k4QAItiSA

this Finish film got an imdb rate of 7.1 and got a 94% Rotten Tomato rating.  Saw the trailer and said to myself "hmm seems damn good".  So I tried watching it.

What the fuck did i just saw!

This guy is 10000x better than Rambo and not even a tagteam of Rambo + the Terminator could prolly kill him..

Damn, cant trust ratings nowadays even if its from Rotten Tomato.

I'm confused. You saying it sucked or it was good? Been watching a couple movies on a "123movies" streaming website. Saw this one on there and was planning on watching it sometime this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXqvnT_rsk

Last night I watched The Pope's Exorcist, starring Russell Crowe. He's one of my favorite actors, and I usually love anything he does. He's done some really good really serious roles, but this one felt a little B-rate and hokey, like it borrowed way too much from The Exorcist. It's not terrible,... HE played a great part, as always... it's more just the screenplay itself feeling like it's kinda beneath an actor like Russell Crowe. I'd like to see Crowe getting back to playing better roles, but that's Hollywood's job I guess. They need to WRITE something WORTHWHILE. So sick of rehashed remakes, Marvel movies, and 500 Fast & Furious sequels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqO9Nt_bq4o

Tonight I watched The Covenant, with Jake Gyllenhaal. Really good. Definitely worth watching. About the US war against the Taliban in Afghanistan.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1708 on: May 22, 2023, 04:34:35 AM »

I'm confused. You saying it sucked or it was good? Been watching a couple movies on a "123movies" streaming website. Saw this one on there and was planning on watching it sometime this week.

Last night I watched The Pope's Exorcist, starring Russell Crowe. He's one of my favorite actors, and I usually love anything he does. He's done some really good really serious roles, but this one felt a little B-rate and hokey, like it borrowed way too much from The Exorcist. It's not terrible,... HE played a great part, as always... it's more just the screenplay itself feeling like it's kinda beneath an actor like Russell Crowe. I'd like to see Crowe getting back to playing better roles, but that's Hollywood's job I guess. They need to WRITE something WORTHWHILE. So sick of rehashed remakes, Marvel movies, and 500 Fast & Furious sequels.

Tonight I watched The Covenant, with Jake Gyllenhaal. Really good. Definitely worth watching. About the US war against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Sisu -- Im confused myself really. super unbelievable but yet kinda entertaining.. Does the job of passing time.

Yeah saw the Pope's exorcist.. Not really good but its Russell Crowe man.. The ending is kinda disappointing.. seems they are suggesting that its gonna be a franchise.

I have the Covenant in my list already.. Its a Gyllenhaal.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1709 on: May 24, 2023, 11:44:13 PM »
They had John Wick 4 on there so I watched that the other night.

Eh. I dunno. I don't really remember precisely how part 3 ended, but part 4 kinda seems like it doesn't fit... or like it was forced to fit. It's still the ultra-violent and insanely complex action scenes the franchise is known for, but the ending is... I won't spoil it. I'll just say it was kinda flat. (Just my opinion) (And I still think the antique weapon store fight scene from part 3 is the best - there's NO topping that, it's a masterpiece of action movie choreography. That kinda plays a role in the high expectations I had for part 4.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHXejJq5vr0

Tonight I watched 65 starring Adam Driver. He's a space traveler from another world and civilization that existed long ago (at least 65 million years ago as per the movies title). His ship crash lands on earth at the end of the Cretaceous period. He has to evade and fight dinosaurs on his way to the dislocated escape pod. Sounds simplistic. It kinda is. But totally worth watching. Sometimes I like movies with simple accessible plots that don't try to over-complicate things. Won't spoil the ending but... if you know what happened at the end of the Cretaceous period, then yeah, that's one more element of danger added to the plot. UGH, WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!?!

Probably gonna finally watch Cocaine Bear tomorrow.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 06:44:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length