Author Topic: What games are you playing ?  (Read 264373 times)

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
Re: What games are you playing ?
« Reply #615 on: January 11, 2015, 07:06:08 PM »
Been screwing around a little bit with EA Sports UFC on the new Xbox One.

Daaaaaaamn. I love this game. Never owned a Xbox or PlayStation before, so I'm far from familiar with the controls yet. This game is AWESOME. If you're a fan of watching the UFC like me, you gotta get this shit! I spent halftime's during the NFL playoff games today playing as Connor McGreggor beating the shit out of Denis Siver and knocking his ass out cold within the first 2 rounds every time.

Also created my own fighter that looked like me and started the Career Mode the other day, but never got all the way through the first little training camp thing, so his overall rating is still a lowly 59, while all the other fighters in the game are in the 80's and 90's. But still took on Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva in a "play now" 5rd fight and finally managed to TKO him at exactly 4mins 59secs of the 5th round :D. That's of course after scoring about 4 or 5 other knockdowns in each of the previous 4 rounds when I had him momentarily KO'd but he came back.

LOTS to remember about the controls in this game though. All the combinations of buttons you gotta use to do specific things, it's a LOT to try to remember. Can't say that it's a downside about the game so far though, because all the controls seem to include all the possible moves you see in the UFC. Doesn't seem like they leave anything out really.

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zatntYM3zdk/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zatntYM3zdk"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zatntYM3zdk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zatntYM3zdk</a>
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BTF]Sigma

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #616 on: January 11, 2015, 09:16:43 PM »
Just picked up CS:GO (latest in the counterstrike franchise).

It's weird after playing so many games that an ADS option for the guns to basically be running around shooting from the hip. Graphics are smooth at full everything and they've switched their buy menu to a radial setup (probably to cater to the console players).

Pretty fun. Looked up my step-brother's steam account and played a few matches with him. He's a decent level from what I've gathered. Then he told me something that stood out. There's an interesting trade/inventory/custom skin system in place for unique looking items. You can buy keys to use to unlock 'crates' and trade for items that have value in the Steam store. He told me his inventory for trade in the game is around the $10,000 value if he were able to cash it out to real dollars. He obtained this through simply playing the game and building/trading up his inventory. Apparently you can convert into PayPal he said but I am wondering if it is something that can only be used in relation to steam.

Pretty interesting nonetheless.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #617 on: January 13, 2015, 07:52:10 AM »
afaik, you can sell the items to people in the marketplace for other forms of compensation than steam wallet funds, but you just end up contacting them outside of steam and paypalling.

If you just put it up for sale ingame via the steam market you get steam wallet dollars, which can only be used to buy games and stuff. You can also bet on cs:go pro level games and put up skins for your bet on some of the community sites. People bet you equally valued skins and you see who wins.

Some of the prices for fancy skins are pretty hilarious to me after growing up on cs 1.5 and 1.6 and everyone just using skins for free.

I probably have about 100 cs:go skins that I've either won after rounds or used the trade up contract to craft better ones out of crap ones. The cases run you about 2.50 USD to open, and dont tend to yield stuff that sells for more than 10 cents, so the best bet seems to be just sell cases when you win them, and if you really need to gamble on opening one use the funds you gathered selling other cases or shit skins. For that same 2.50 you can buy 10 reasonably nice looking skins to the one you might get from a case.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #618 on: January 22, 2015, 09:58:32 PM »
Cracked the plastic on my copy of Battlefield 4 for Xbox One yesterday. Started playing. I don't think I even got 1/4 through the first mission of single player before I got pissed off and turned it off.

Holy fucking shit, man. How the fuck do you people tolerate playing these first person shooters on consoles? It's HORRIBLE! You can't aim accurately at jack shit. Glad as fuck that I took Call of Duty Advanced Warfare back and traded it for something else. Fuck this bullshit.

Sad thing is it's got a terrific frame rate and it's probably a great game. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna put up with piss-poor joystick controlled aiming and altogether piss-poor controls by way of the xbox gamepad. They make some kinda motion sensor thing for the Xbox, but I've been there and done that with the Nintendo Wii. Had some kinda Bass Pro Shops hunting game. And the latency made it impossible to aim at moving targets accurately.

FPS games were originally made to be played on PC's with a mouse. It wasn't until later when the genre went apeshit crazy-huge that they started showing up on consoles. So why do more people end up playing this bullshit on consoles than on PC's? It's fucking RETARDED!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline ImperiusDamian

• A SHRUBBERY!!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #619 on: January 23, 2015, 05:23:50 AM »
The last game I played on a console was "The Ninja" on the Sega Master System back in 1991, so I'm totally with you there. PC ALL the way!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"You and your ping can go to hell." - Arkaine, January 12th 2000

There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger!

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #620 on: January 23, 2015, 07:06:21 PM »
killer bean, motherf*bling*

android
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Dallas/Fort Worth, here i cum.

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #621 on: January 24, 2015, 09:41:54 AM »

Holy fucking shit, man. How the fuck do you people tolerate playing these first person shooters on consoles? It's HORRIBLE! You can't aim accurately at jack shit. Glad as fuck that I took Call of Duty Advanced Warfare back and traded it for something else. Fuck this bullshit....

FPS games were originally made to be played on PC's with a mouse. It wasn't until later when the genre went apeshit crazy-huge that they started showing up on consoles. So why do more people end up playing this bullshit on consoles than on PC's? It's fucking RETARDED!

i tried to play fps on other formats.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Dallas/Fort Worth, here i cum.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #622 on: January 24, 2015, 09:37:05 PM »
GTA5 is great. :D

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4qvAAdNIqUk/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4qvAAdNIqUk"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4qvAAdNIqUk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4qvAAdNIqUk</a>

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8OXtlwFcxpU/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8OXtlwFcxpU"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8OXtlwFcxpU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8OXtlwFcxpU</a>
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Th0m@s29

• ShortBus
  • Stay Fit, Eat Healthy Die Anyways, Smoke Some Bud
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #623 on: February 02, 2015, 06:08:15 PM »
Playing bunch Racing Games like Splitsecond Need For Speed Carbon on My Computer Using A Wired Xbox 360 Controller into the USB Socket. I also have Assasins Creed II and Project 64 Emulator I Am going to Play Zelda and James Bond Tomorrow Never Dies I think it is that one..... I Already Played the Goldeneye One Lot's.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
If I don't smoke some bud I'll shrivel up and die like a beautiful flower without water.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #624 on: February 11, 2015, 03:35:02 PM »
GTA5 is great. :D

...sort of.

I have a few complaints about it. Haven't played multiplayer for it yet, so I can't comment about that. But money is fucking hard to come by in this thing so far. I'm probably halfway through the game, and all 3 of my characters are pretty much "poor". You do all these missions, and you never get fucking paid for them like you did in GTA4. If you want to make money outside of the missions, you have a couple of options, and none of them are very good:

Option 1: rob an armored truck.
There's a handful of places you can go to and it'll trigger the armored truck to appear there. You have to have either a grenade launcher, a rocket launcher, or sticky bombs. You blow the truck up, and a briefcase appears behind the truck carcass. It'll only have anywhere from 6000 to 3000 in it, which is the most you're gonna get at once doing anything outside of a mission. And it'll instantly give you a 2 star out of 5 wanted level. And escaping the police is INSANELY AND UNNECESSARILY HARD. You'll be flying down the highway, pull away from the cops, and it'll always fucking spawn another cop coming towards you the other way. About the only way to get away with 2 stars is to drive off road when the cops don't have a lock on you and then stay somewhere far enough off ALL ROADS to where their fields of vision won't lock onto you again. And at 3 stars... fuhget about it. They send choppers, and going off road doesn't work anymore. You can't hide behind buildings and let them pass, because they'll come around the building and spot you again. You shoot down the choppers, and as soon as you move again to a spot to wait out the wanted level, another chopper spots you again. The pay-n-sprays? Fuck, might as well not even worry about them. You probably won't get to one without cops right on you to where it'll let you in one. Honestly, it's better to be at 3 stars in the downtown city area on a crotch rocket motorcycle, because you can weave between the cars, and all the traffic will slow up the pursuing cops. 3 stars or more in the country, and you're pretty much fucked... which doesn't make sense. Even at 2 stars in the country on a motorcycle is fucking pointless. The cops will ram you out of nowhere like they have fucking rocket boosters on their cars. And if they knock you off the bike, the "Ouch, that hurt, now I'm getting up and dusting myself off" animation takes soooooo fucking long that all the cops will stop, get out, and blast you in the face with 6 shotguns at once to where full health and full armor won't make a bit of fucking difference at all. Frustrating as FUCK!

Option 2: rob a convenience store/liquor store/gas station.
There's not a whole ton of places to rob around the island. The take varies. Sometimes it'll be only 200, sometimes it can be as much as 700. Either way, it ain't shit, and you earn 2 stars for it just like jacking an armored truck. It's almost not worth the risk for that much, especially since you gotta drive way the hell out of your way to find one to rob to begin with.

Option 3: drive a cab.
You call a cab on the phone, jack the cab, then trigger passenger mini-missions. Depending on how far they're going, you'll make anywhere from 70 to 350 per fare. And the amount of time it takes to drive them... it's almost more economical to drive to the stores and rob them and take the wanted level.

Option 4: stock trading.
Stupid as fuck. It's fucking stupid. If it were only ONE of several options to make money, it'd be one thing. But it seems like the stock market is the main and ONLY way you're supposed to make the big money. Which is stupid. You've got several pieces of property each character is supposed to buy, and alot of them are gonna cost in the MILLIONS. Like I said, I'm probably halfway through the game, and my 3 characters have about 450k, 220k, and 140k. And I've been busting ass using the alternative methods to make money on the side too. From what all the walkthroughs online have said, you're supposed to be a fucking mindreader and know how and when to invest in certain stocks in order to get all this damn money to be able to buy all these properties.

It's still a fun game, it's GTA, and it's one of those games you can play for hours and hours and hours and hours and never get tired of it... but they still dropped the ball making this one. Feels like they rushed some of this shit and didn't really think it through. Evading the wanted levels is the biggest complaint. Making the stock market such a central integral part of making serious money in the game is another big complaint. Would've been nice if they also added in police vigilante, ambulance, and fire truck side-missions like they had in previous GTA games, just as something else to do.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #625 on: March 04, 2015, 08:54:12 PM »
Was screwing around looking at movies and shit on the Xbox One the other day when I saw this banner for the Xbox remake of the old arcade game Killer Instinct. The download for it was free, so I said what the hell and started downloading it. It's one of those things where it's free, but to get all the characters you have to pay 4 or 5 bucks per character or 20 bucks for some kinda bundle or 40 bucks for some kinda ultra bundle.

I remember back in the 90's, all the kids would be hanging out in the arcade gallery just a little bit down from the food court area at the mall, and most of everyone would be crowded around the fighting games like Mortal Kombat 195 (god only knows how many sequels MK had) or Killer Instinct or Tekken or Street Fighter or any of the 80 other similar carbon copy games.

God damn. Am I the only one who fucking HATES these damn things? I don't seem to remember these "combo" moves being so prevalent back in the day. They're fucking RETARDED! God damned 90,000 hit combos where all throughout it, each upswing of a single kick motion somehow hits the opponent 5 to 10 different times, lights are flashing, sparks are flying, shit starts glowing. It's just total fucking sensory overload. No wonder kids have attention deficit disorder when they spend 8 hours a day after school playing this shit until bedtime. Nothing in reality can even come CLOSE to comparing to the blitzkrieg on the senses that this shit pukes into their eyeballs and minds. And none of it even makes any sense. You've got a werewolf or a voodoo mummy fighting a pirate skeleton or a fucking dinosaur. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT!?! And it seems to me like the whole point of the game is to just mash every damn button as fast as you can and jerk the stick in all directions to perform these ridiculous eight-thousand hit combos, and if you're the one getting hit with it and trying to play a smart and deliberate game, you've got no fucking hope at all of success because once someone starts tagging you with this shit, theres NO WAY to block it or stop it.

I just... don't fucking get it. And I've seen other games the kids play these days that are just like this. It makes me wonder what the fuck happened with the world between the time I was a teen and now. That was only about 20 years ago or less. I see these kids playing this shit and I'm like, "Why the fuck are you kids doing this!?! This shit is awful!" I totally understand the draw of fighting games for kids. Fighting and violence is fucking cool, and that's why I used to like Mortal Kombat and all that shit. But this shit doesn't even look like violence anymore. It just looks like cartoons pissing on each other. :ohlord:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #626 on: March 05, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »
I played the crap out of the original Virtua Fighter in the arcade, and lots of Tekken on the playstation with my buddies.

I could never get into the 2d fighting games other than the original MK.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #627 on: March 06, 2015, 12:45:24 AM »
Realllly enjoying Dying Light (PC version)

Example of melee combat:

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z04TupZadsE/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z04TupZadsE"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z04TupZadsE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Z04TupZadsE</a>

Example of just freerunning / parkour through map:

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/euyCH5UPZz0/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/euyCH5UPZz0"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/euyCH5UPZz0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/euyCH5UPZz0</a>

These vids cover just the basics. There are a number of additional combat moves & weapons. Generally the movement and combat flow well and it's just fun to move through the map, grapple and throw zombies off ledges, hack off their limbs, cleave them in half with a katana, etc., often without slowing down.

Really top-notch game engine as well. Oh, and co-op mode is a blast with friends.

:thumbsup:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline Th0m@s29

• ShortBus
  • Stay Fit, Eat Healthy Die Anyways, Smoke Some Bud
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #628 on: March 06, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »
Right Now And Always For Life Wolfenstein: Enemy Territorys 2.60b Version Update Silent Mod Renegade Clan Server I Am A Member Of With Chuck As Our Leader Ever Since I Joined From PG Clan We Were Both Memembers Of Almost Or Bit More By Couple Months Probably Couple Months Less then 9 Years Is The Most Likely Scenario And Or Situation!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
If I don't smoke some bud I'll shrivel up and die like a beautiful flower without water.

Offline ImperiusDamian

• A SHRUBBERY!!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #629 on: March 08, 2015, 06:59:42 PM »
Q2 For Life. :P (Also, lately, been playing a lot of Smite and Path of Exile.)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"You and your ping can go to hell." - Arkaine, January 12th 2000

There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger!

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

-Unh0ly-

March 18, 2024, 03:51:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGjxwHT6ok

played guitar drums bass and sang cuz everyone too lame to start a band with me

0rbisson

March 14, 2024, 04:29:08 AM
HT1 or whatever the stupid map name is instant server killer. the map is trash, Everyone leaves

Costigan_Q2

March 10, 2024, 04:00:02 PM
This is my fave TS post.

And quadz posted it - some ppl must haaate that. :)

-Unh0ly-

February 29, 2024, 08:35:47 AM
MONDAY NIGHT RAILWARZ GAMES   74.91.120.171:27910 -- BIG FUCKIN GAMES.... LETS GO!!!!!!!

|iR|Focalor

February 29, 2024, 01:19:58 AM

|iR|Focalor

February 27, 2024, 12:23:01 AM

0rbisson

February 26, 2024, 11:38:19 AM
player "shogun" known hacker back on ts servers. http://forum.tastyspleen.net/quake/index.php?topic=21160.msg201752#msg201752

|iR|Focalor

February 17, 2024, 10:11:59 PM

Costigan_Q2

February 16, 2024, 07:45:01 AM
Almost 4 months ey? that's a new record.

Last accepted: profile;u=7126
Date Registered:17-10-2023
WaKy-FeLa

Last registered: profile;u=7150
Date Registered:09-02-2024
damsonpharmacy

0rbisson

February 14, 2024, 10:51:18 PM
pings back up to 400+ on dm

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:32:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length