Author Topic: UFO SPACECRAFT CONFIRMED BY USA  (Read 14816 times)

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
Re: UFO SPACECRAFT CONFIRMED BY USA
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2023, 11:43:42 AM »
Did you expect anything different from the dink? No you didn't.

:smiley_abve:

Fuck you. Butthurt little bitch.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2023, 11:46:39 AM »
This pointless time consuming bullshit that is not related to the original subject of UFO spacecraft,  was started on reply #1, reply #41, and reply #58 (the first reply I noticed and I responded to, thinking I was only making a brief observation) by forum user |iR|Focalor, and these replies were completely unrelated to this thread's topic.

http://forum.tastyspleen.net/quake/index.php?topic=23167.msg233580#msg233580

http://forum.tastyspleen.net/quake/index.php?topic=23167.msg235586#msg235586

http://forum.tastyspleen.net/quake/index.php?topic=23167.msg237955#msg237955

Yeah, you are absolved from any responsibility in this interaction because I posted first.

Wrong.

Just like the US isn't absolved from responsibility just because another country decided to roll over a border with military assets in response to something they did :busted:.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline pepp5

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2023, 12:19:30 PM »

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2023, 12:55:00 PM »
Well, that's a different discussion. That's well-established historical fact, not modern news where biased sources omit coverage of inconvenient truth.

When you get right down to it, the invasion of Poland was partly the european allies fault. Sure, Germany was the egregious asshole who invaded it's neighbor, but again, there's this thing called "culpability", and if you have every reason to be expected to stop something and you DON'T... you are culpable.

As a stipulation of the Treaty of Versailles, Germany was not to be allowed to rebuild it's military. But they all watched like the procrastinating shivering little weaklings that they were as Germany slowly but surely amassed the military power to eventually prevent any foreign military intervention within their borders. Later when Hitler started making moves, British PM Chamberlain accepted Hitler at his word that he wouldn't make any further moves... meanwhile he's documented in the German parliament making statements disparaging the British as weak and incompetent. Hint hint, Chamberlain. The allies DAMN WELL KNEW months before the invasion that Germany was building up on the Polish border. They did nothing. They offered stern warnings. Even after the invasion began, they did NOTHING. Then shortly thereafter he bypassed the Maginot Line through Belgium on his way to France,... and FINALLY people got the fuck up off their hands and started to do something. By then, it was already too late. Virtually the whole of western europe was under German occupation.

They saw it coming, they were too busy still being terrified of the memories of WW1, they did nothing. The end result was a war with a death toll that dwarfed WW1 many times over.

Today, in light of what happened in WW2... Do you think that the Polish accept the French or British at their word when they say they will come and help defend them if something happens? HELL NO, THEY DON'T. They don't trust ANYONE. They damn well know they are on their own. They do not forget how the French promised to help them and then did NOTHING. In their minds, the French and British are... CULPABLE.

Yes, RUSSIA INVADED. That is not the point. It's not a black and white question of WHAT FLAG INVADED. You said...

Bombing Ukraine for no good reason - also evil. (even though I know people who think it is USA's fault)

I mean what's the real argument there? Is this person arguing that "No, it wasn't Russia, it was AMERICANS WEARING RUSSIAN UNIFORMS that invaded!" No. They are referring to "culpability".

Offline pepp5

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2023, 05:22:09 PM »
I looked at all the timelines and I didn't see anything about USA culpability or uniforms, for what it's worth.

The poland invasion of 1939 and Ukraine invasion of last year both appear to be greedy land grabs by the invaders.   They probably want natural resources, which is normal political human nature, but that still doesn't make it right.  Or it's an ego boost to the leaders of the invasion.  " I must have more power! "

I mean, just because "they knew there was a build up happening and they did nothing", does not make an invasion okay, nor does it make any other entity culpable.

<< Vladimir Putin began the war by claiming Russia’s neighbour needed to be “demilitarised and de-Nazified”, a baseless pretext on which to launch a landgrab against an independent state that happens to have a Jewish president in Volodymyr Zelensky. >>

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-invade-ukraine-why-b2335363.html

Offline pepp5

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2023, 06:36:12 PM »
"Grifting his voters for money." Let's examine that though. As far as I've seen, the only thing anyone's been able to possibly link him to ...

Do your own research on this!  No wait, I will do the right thing and research it for everyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/18/donald-trump-election-defense-fundraising-defrauded-fans

The ‘big rip-off’: how Trump exploited his fans with ‘election defense’ fund

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-08-26/republican-party-donald-trump-fundraising

Column: Trump’s latest grift — the ‘Save America PAC’ $100-million hoard

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.html

How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

“It felt,” Russell said, “like it was a scam.”

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-directed-250-million-in-donations-to-leadership-pac-/6621227.html

Former U.S. President Donald Trump raised $250 million in donations in the weeks after the November 2020 presidential election for an organization ostensibly intended to fund court challenges in support of his false claims that the election was fraudulent. Instead, he directed that money to an unrelated political action committee, or PAC, according to congressional investigators.

The Trump family and Trump political business (not the actual real estate business) is a money making scam. He needs more gold plated toilets to use in between the golf games he promised he would not do, ("I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf.") and he scams all of his fan base for money to pay for it. The scam pays for his jet and beautiful Mar a Lago Mansion, too.  See also:

All those flag flying retirees in The Villages in Florida and in boats on Lake Havasu are just paying for guy's lifestyle.  What a nice scam. It's pretty impressive!

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2023, 08:22:45 PM »
Do your own research on this!  No wait, I will do the right thing and research it for everyone.

Wow. All of that must be totally illegal, huh. It's not like the DNC is clutching after any and every tiny little insignificant thing in an effort to derail his chances at running again. I wonder why they decided to use a few boxes of presidential records stored at his house (which ALSO isn't illegal) instead of all of that. Perhaps you should email the White House and tell Joe Biden what you've found. Yep, that's all sarcasm, mr. strawman. Go fish.

I looked at all the timelines and I didn't see anything about USA culpability or uniforms, for what it's worth.

Okay. Sure. Things happen in a fucking bubble, don't they? Nothing that took place at the end of WW1 had ANY BEARING AT ALL on the events that started WW2, did they? You should tell every fucking WW2 historian your theory, they'd get a kick out of it, Timmy. It's great that we can simplify history so that ignorant people can better understand it. It's much easier to say that Hitler did everything he did... just because he was a mean ole asshole, and then leave it that! Surely that explanation should be enough to satisfy all the people who really wonder WHAT TRULY MOTIVATED HIM to do all the heinous shit he did. The fact he wrote a very famous book expressing his opinions about the events of WW1, nope, none of that is relevant in this story at all, let's completely ignore it. Yep, that's more sarcasm again, mr. move-the-goalposts. Go fish.

For AT LEAST the 3rd fucking time now, I'd like to remind you that YOU started this point of discussion when you said this:

Bombing Ukraine for no good reason - also evil. (even though I know people who think it is USA's fault)

To re-emphasize: YOU started this point of discussion...

You ain't Rambo. If you were, I wouldn't see you coming with the same tired arguments I've had 50 other times with 50 other equally wrong people.

While I have no problem insulting you by calling you an idiot... just because that's what's going on here..., I still don't think you're stupid enough to actually believe that this person was referring to the US literally bombing Ukraine... right? You'll have to admit that this person you are referring to thinks there are extenuating circumstances here making the US somewhat responsible for what has occurred, right? Feel free to IGNORE THIS QUESTION AND NOT ANSWER IT like you've done several times already.

de-Nazified”, a baseless pretext

Baseless means there is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. You're blissfully ignorant or willfully stupid. Here's some more of that inconvenient truth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/05/world/europe/nazi-symbols-ukraine.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary/commentary-ukraines-neo-nazi-problem-idUSKBN1GV2TY

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/03/the-facts-on-de-nazifying-ukraine/

Even the last one tries to debunk it in pro-Democrat partisan warmongering fashion and FAILS.

“If they [Ukrainian citizens] value them, it is not because of any Nazi ideology,” (Focalor: they admit the Nazi ideology exists.)
“They value its patriotic stance. They value a group that fights an enemy that thinks their country has no right to exist.”
The Azov battalion, which has about 1,000 members, represents a small minority of the overall Ukrainian military. As the BBC reported, the Ukrainian armed forces number some 250,000, and the National Guard — of which Azov is a part — has around 50,000 members.

2% Nazi is still more than 0% Nazi. Just saying. So let's cut out the complete horseshit where you claim there are NO NAZI'S, because it's not just not the truth, it's a premeditated intentional LIE at this point. The purpose of this lie is to divert attention from and minimize the culpability of the US for precipitating this situation.

If an asshole like Putin wants to use that as pretext to justify it to all of Russia, he will, especially because it has the benefit of being true.

And if this is your way of playing the virtue signaling game... I'm winning, not that I even care to. One of us is willing to call Russia the bad guy for invading it's neighbor. The other one is willing to do the same... AND call out the US for ONCE AGAIN meddling in the affairs of a sovereign independent foreign nation... kinda like when the US invaded Iraq because of "weapons of mass destruction" and "ties to September 11th". Were we as evil as Russia for that? Or do the extenuating circumstances make Iraq culpable for what happened? It's fuckin' murky sometimes, ain't it?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 08:52:49 PM by |iR|Focalor »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline pepp5

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2023, 08:32:32 PM »
You ain't Rambo.

For the love of god, that pic is not about "being rambo", it could be Alfred E Neuman or Urkel who said it for all I care.  The image is not about being a bad ass rambo type, it's the concept  of what he said - it's about the fact that in that film, Rambo didn't start that fight - someone else drew first blood, and he simply reacted to it.

Just like in this thread about UFO spacecraft that in post #2 immediately went to something different about democrats and judges and immigrants and other unrelated stuff. 

I should post about how tasty fresh strawberries are and see how long it takes for someone to make a responding post mentioning biden, a laptop, immigrants, borders, stolen elections, etc.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2023, 01:28:24 AM »
and he simply reacted to it.

Sigh. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, dude.

Uh huh. And when you said "I know people who think it is USA's fault", I was reacting/responding to THAT, thus why I said right before re-quoting the picture...

To re-emphasize: YOU started this point of discussion...

The insinuation is that much like in rambo, "someone else started it, but you finished it like a boss." Yet in each case, YOU instigated the discussion. I made a silly joke comparing illegal aliens to actual UFO aliens, and YOU responded wanting to play "20 questions" and "show me the data". We're only arguing because YOU wanted the opportunity to be right. And you aren't. So give up.

I should post about how tasty fresh strawberries are and see how long it takes for someone to make a responding post mentioning biden, a laptop, immigrants, borders, stolen elections, etc.

Give it time, Biden's dumb demented money-laundering pants-shitting alzheimers-having ass will probably meander in here before long and start posting about random shit like that. And ice cream. And hairy legs. But probably not Epstein Island.

Random made up shit. For example... Here he is talking about "gun trucks" that are like roach coaches,... which was never a thing.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1669786246497837065?s=20

And of course he mentions this in relation to wanting further restrictions on guns, and so it's obvious he's planting the idea in stupid peoples heads that there are ACTUALLY gun trucks where people are buying their totally legal guns to commit murders and school shootings with. Why else would he mention such a ridiculous thing?

And like I said about Putin and Azov Battalion neo-nazis in Ukraine... when Putin is trying to bullshit his people into backing his play in Ukraine, him using the "nazi's" thing at least has the benefit of being true. Meanwhile Biden's making shit up like "9mm's blow your lungs outta yer chest!" ::)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline pepp5

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2023, 03:02:06 AM »
I have figured out that this is just venting. I do it too. It's okay, it's human nature. We all sit in front of our computers or devices and we vent either negative or positive thoughts to the world. Political, cultural, whatever.  I'm listening to Low Spark right now and I want to vent or share it, but I'll choose some shorter song soon I think.

Unrelated but positive:

https://twitter.com/WolfVanHalen/status/1201563255648477185

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2023, 03:51:11 PM »
Related and negative...  :peaock:

Billie Eilish sucks, and so does Wolfgang for mentioning her. Bitch sounds like a heroin addict nodding off in the middle of a song.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline ImperiusDamian

• A SHRUBBERY!!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2023, 10:53:50 AM »
So basically this thread:

Aliens are real.

Politics sucks everywhere.

War is shit and it's not just the guy who pulls the trigger who's responsible.

Billie Eilish either does or does not suck.

...Yeah, tastyspleen is doing tastyspleen things again.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"You and your ping can go to hell." - Arkaine, January 12th 2000

There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger!

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
  • Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2023, 02:49:34 PM »
Lets be honest...Isn't Billie Eilish is really just Randy Marsh?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Offline Alien_911

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2023, 03:28:37 PM »
2d

Aliens, now your just talking out of Uranus  :lolsign:

Not only we exist, we are also watching you, buddy.  You and Doro, specifically😉. I bet that rings the right bell, yeah?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
When I was your age I was rocket jumping all the way home from school...

Offline ImperiusDamian

• A SHRUBBERY!!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2023, 07:13:02 PM »
2d

Aliens, now your just talking out of Uranus  :lolsign:

Not only we exist, we are also watching you, buddy.  You and Doro, specifically😉. I bet that rings the right bell, yeah?

Uh-oh, someone's getting an anal probe tonight...
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"You and your ping can go to hell." - Arkaine, January 12th 2000

There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger!

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 12:07:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length