Author Topic: Avatar 2 sneak peak by David  (Read 107380 times)

Offline kinex

• View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Avatar 2 sneak peak by David
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2012, 11:28:34 AM »
if i was David, i would ve record my final edl game with some phone or any device pointed to my monitor and just send file right after the match to admins ... I know it sounds stupid but would be in his favour especialy if his play doesnt change at all no matter if he loose or win.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline null

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
if i was David, i would ve record my final edl game with some phone or any device pointed to my monitor and just send file right after the match to admins ...

Can EDL admins force it must done by David?

Or we need some changes in edl rules. Somthing about record live videos, if admins asks.

kinex, there are also free software, that can record too. But may be it will be lags during saving on hard drive, dunno.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:12:34 PM by null »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
if i was David, i would ve record my final edl game with some phone or any device pointed to my monitor and just send file right after the match to admins ... I know it sounds stupid but would be in his favour especialy if his play doesnt change at all no matter if he loose or win.

Well that's a good idea to stop someone from cheating NOW, but unless someone forces him to make videos of every game he ever plays from now until the day he dies, it won't prevent him from breaking out the wallhacks in the future if he is cheating.

kinex, there are also free software, that can record too. But may be it will be lags during saving on hard drive, dunno.

More than likely, yes, it would lag his video performance. Typically people use those programs to record videos of recorded dm2 demos played back, not to make demos in real-time.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:43:53 PM by |iR|Focalor »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline norman

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2012, 04:37:28 PM »
Hi guys, many of you If not all, don't have a clue who is a guy called David, when he started to play, how he improved and what he achieved. I suggested him to wrote some kind of quake 2 bio and after that I translated it so you can all read about him.  I'm not hoping to change muerte's mind, but I believe many of you know what actually 'skill' is and how much work it needs to be good.

Despite this, there will be some proof showed to the public aswell as many facts explained, but we want to wait till after final. This is really uncomfortable for David, and quite stressful too.

Here is the link for his baseq2/ paks and cfg set: http://www.speedyshare.com/pBpuc/david-zestaw.rar . Probably he tried to explain that mess to any1 who asked him for his pak but he is not so good at english to have a comfortable talk. He understand it well tho.

Still this text is probably leaky and incomplete but u might have slight better view at whole case. // sorry for the translation quality, hope it won't bother so much :)

---

Ok, I wanna tell few words about this case cause it starts to be little boring (though, for Muerte it might be fun, cheers grandpa)

Many people from scene thinks I started to play recently – that’s a mistake. David started playing in the fall of 2006 year, from instagib. Firstly I was playing only this mode, with a slight of jump mode, to improve my movement around maps. After 2 years I heard about Insta league in to which I signed up my clan http://cup.planetquake.pl/quake2/plq2i/index.php?op=clans&id=50315&so=pld. This is a link to my first clan, which took competition for the best insta team in Poland. For a debut we achieved really cool result, 4th place. Maybe I have some demos, will search for it if necessary.

Not long after new league was born. This time it was NiDML and my first official games in Europe. http://q2scene.net/nidml/index.php?op=clans&id=60287&so=pld
At beginning of September 2008 year (here starts the time when David probably haven’t got a single day without quake 2 and few games – this last for some 2-3 years, I can’t remember exactly now. Now I realize, that cause of it I lost much in life, it isn’t the best time I remind myself) I started playing some TDM. I gave it a try, after some people noticed my quick progression and improvement, even then. This way I jumped into cool 2nd league clan – GOA (http://cup.planetquake.pl/quake2/plq2/index.php?op=clans&id=50348&so=pld )
While in this clan I played my first important event for me during Polish Quake 2 League: “All Star Rail” - http://cup.planetquake.pl/quake2/plq2/1455,Wyniki_All_Star_Rail,news.html . After this tourney I received such motivational kick, that I wanted to win everything and had a feeling that it is quite possible.

After new year, January 2009, I begin to play on Europe quake 2 scene. My first Euroq2l http://q2scene.net/euroq2l/index.php?op=descr&id=64890 . Then I also signed up to Polish Duel League, my first duel league, but I finished far away after really experienced guys.  Next Insta league and even more desire to win it after 4th place in last season. Then All leagues suddenly finished and I was still playing. Meanwhile I watched a lot of demos (during the league or 15min before the game also). Instead of watching TV in the evening I turned on the lap and checked some purri’s / Damiah’s demos,  switching between them. Nevermind if it was duel or TDM. Some of them I know by heart, cause the best one’s I’ve seen x15 times.

After my first Polish Quake 2 League, I have been awarded with the “Greatest discovery of PLQ2 2008/2009” (kind of "rookie of the year") which only increased my motivation.
New edition of Summer Quake 2 Duel league began, without much of thinking I signed up. (http://cup.planetquake.pl/quake2/sdc/index.php?op=clans&id=1270&so=pld ).
At that time, the maps I played the most was q2rdm2 and ztn2dm3. Most of the summer holidays I spent on playing duels versus much better opponent (Ivers). In first months I was regularly beaten by him, though after some time it began to change and I felt I was improving.

In May, the same year, I changed my clan to [sF] ( SunFlowers ), containing more experienced players. Day after play> won Euroq2l #11 final game, we managed to won pcw vs them, what was another boost for me, even david didn’t play in that friendly game.
And here I think, begin the time most conducive for me as a player. After 2 months of playing in [sf], I received invitation to play in v3 clan, the 2nd strongest team in Poland in those days. The rookie from last season, now I will play with such strong guys, I thought about it for some time, but finally decided that it will be really good for me.  Few people had doubts, that I will be not experienced enough, and they were right. Although I did really good in my debut, I was lacking confidence in some really important games eg. vs tOk or play. However what for demos are and computer which is available all day [;-)].
And so on, leagues were running, many games on the highest level guarantee really quick improvement of skill, especially when you are 15-17 years old. After New year again the same Polish Cup, Euroq2l, PLQ2 INSTA, PDL and.. my first European Duel League, which I decided to try. Even if “haven’t played” single game (I shitted my pants against careem, I suspected huge rape), but I played vs player with nick dh.king: http://q2scene.net/edl/index.php?op=descr&id=65476 . Screens and demos weren’t uploaded, but I may have it on some of the older cd’s (won 2:0 after home/away q2dm3/q2rdm2).

In the same 2010 year, approximately in march, we won with loco as sMr, 2on2 Insta League, which was organized by Revo & Cheimera, which also gave me huge boost. There was a lot of weird frags/actions, I have some demos from group phase and finals if anyone wants (Muerte). However I started as a insta player and looking along walls, to have faster reaction in case of enemy appearing behind it its something normal, in my opinion you receive those habits, especially if your starting from this mod.
Polish Duel League was also a huge surprise for me. Several games won against imo better and more experienced players (tOk.goat), and placing 5-6th in the tourney was really huge achievement for me, but I felt I am able to get further in the tournament.
Leagues ended, most of them finished in top3, but one of them still remained – PLQ2 2on2. With fasadin, as [sf] we decided to take part in the cup. We played much, consistently improving our teamplay on teamspeak. The beginning was hard, but one of the favorite dropped out and we had more chances for success which we accomplished: http://cup.planetquake.pl/quake2/2vs2/index.php?op=descr&id=23511. Really tough game, but after this 8 mapper of the final game I gained really huge dose of experience and headphones which I use till today.

After the first game vs tOk, I participated in a LAN party in Rzeszow – someone wrote than no one seen me playing – that’s not true.

Leagues ended, and of course I was still playing.

Then was the next edition of PLQ2, v3 gathered really strong team, and we wanted to win most of the leagues and also finish the domination of tOk in PLQ2 (as most of the clans, like 3c the 2nd team from that season), after which most of us claimed stop playing for good.

Signups.  V3 is joining every league, often plays pcw, friendly duels with players like pepek, Cs3 or fiziek, with addition of important 4on4 matches – that’s a big portion of experience and skill improvement in short time.
At this point you noticed me, v3 started to achieve good results, and you thought “Where that David came from?”  specially after my first important EDL win. Winning with Damiah 2:1 – not long time ago Goa player, and now winning with little rusty but still quake 2 legend, person who’s demos I know by heart. After that game I felt I am on the right way to becoming a really good dueller.  I didn’t stop. Duels with the best played really often, with those decent too, less know maps. Constantly important matches in TDM, constantly playing, constantly dm1, constantly railgun.
It’s hard to write here something more. You know me as a guy who placed 2nd in last EDL and who won Euroq2l with v3. However as u have read, David lasts a little longer and what is most, but least for you, he kept spectating better, learnt  from them and tried to compete with them.

After losing with purri in the EDL final, what is strange, I was really happy, everyone congratulated me – but still I was the looser. I was really satisfied with my result but after some days, when I looked at that game, I felt insufficiency that I was really, really close. I think in this game it should be used this way – defeats have to inspire player and every, even least significant win should motivate and give some boost.
You received here, 5 years history of me playing this crap.
About gzero and his suggestion to play the final game without spects, only with admin, shoutcaster and a password on server. For me it’s not a problem. Last year after MY suggestion, admins agreed, so in this one it shouldn’t be a problem aswell.

- David
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:44:30 AM by norman »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
Why didn't he mention the AC violations?.. or any of this suspicious activity directly?

The basis of that post just argues against the fact that david didn't "come out of nowhere"....

Aside from the people who don't even play TDM that posted on this thread.... that is all completely irrelevant.

But... I feel your pain David. Being legit and other people thinking you cheat... Why don't you record your matches with a video camera behind you to shut everyone up? A modern day 30$ digital camera and 8 GB SD card will do the trick. I can even arrange myself and other players to come up with the money for both of these things if you don't have it. We'll even ship them to you. You should do this so you actually get the full respect you deserve. I'm surprised you haven't already.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Flapjack

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »
Why don't you record your matches with a video camera behind you to shut everyone up?

This is something I have been thinking about for a long time, the camera could be actually fixed somewhere above the monitor to record just the screen with the slight angle but clear enough to see if there is anything unnormal happening.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »
This is something I have been thinking about for a long time, the camera could be actually fixed somewhere above the monitor to record just the screen with the slight angle but clear enough to see if there is anything unnormal happening.

Seems like a difficult problem.  Even if the camera included the person's hand and mouse movements in the frame, one could presumably still record a demo, then turn off the hax and set up the video camera, sit at the computer, playback the demo, start recording video, and mimic the mouse/keyboard movements?

:exqueezeme:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline Flapjack

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »

Seems like a difficult problem.  Even if the camera included the person's hand and mouse movements in the frame, one could presumably still record a demo, then turn off the hax and set up the video camera, sit at the computer, playback the demo, start recording video, and mimic the mouse/keyboard movements?

Not if you upload the video right after the game, to do your trick you would need at least 15 min more to play demo again and record it. The other option would be opening a few websites which show time and date before lounching q2 to prove it was recorded in the right time.

I don't think he should do that in EDL final though, I imagine its a lot of stress but some other even friandly games.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Arm0r

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2012, 07:21:48 PM »
If this is going to be the gold standard for players proving how legit they are, then what is AC worth?

If the guy is AC valid then I think him having to record himself playing is disrespectful just on the fact being AC valid is good enough for everyone else.   One solution would be to get a hold of R1CH and ask his opinion on it though I know these days he's a hard guy to get in touch with it seems.       I suppose the camera idea would work and if it's what is needed then I suppose you could ask for it...but with that, you will be in essence saying "AC isn't enough" and if that's so, then what? 

Jaqueero will be demanding this from plenty of you in due time, promise.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2012, 08:18:01 PM »

Although this is a good point(i'd even say it's the most feasible scenario of it's kind), I think someone would be even more likely to incriminate themselves than not by attempting something like this, in my opinion... and the method itself would be reinforced by time being in the equation as fla mentioned.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:21:02 PM by haunted »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• i was -1 because you fucking suck
  • Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2012, 09:02:42 PM »
If this is going to be the gold standard for players proving how legit they are, then what is AC worth?

If the guy is AC valid then I think him having to record himself playing is disrespectful just on the fact being AC valid is good enough for everyone else.   One solution would be to get a hold of R1CH and ask his opinion on it though I know these days he's a hard guy to get in touch with it seems.       I suppose the camera idea would work and if it's what is needed then I suppose you could ask for it...but with that, you will be in essence saying "AC isn't enough" and if that's so, then what? 

Jaqueero will be demanding this from plenty of you in due time, promise.

anticheat is very affective but only goes so far... if some one shows up in anticheat violations, thats a huge red flag, and then suspicious play spotted by many different players starts to raise some more questions... quite different than jaqueero's random accusations with no backing evidence

@ the post explaining where david came from, i dont think it brings ANYTHING to the table... there is no rule saying that only bad players can hack, a good player with hacks is quire a bit more dangerous and harder to spot as we see in this situation... Hacking doesnt make you good, it just makes you a hacker, but if you are already good, it will assist you more than the average joe

no one here is saying david is a bad player and all hacks, but we do think that he is a good player that probably has some assistance from hacks... again, nothing is confirmed its just all speculation at this point
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline adz1La

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Just...AIM...Down!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2012, 09:06:05 PM »
effective**
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quote from: Golgo13 link=faggotdeletedpost
i probably have a 1% chance of ever winning in duel against you

Offline null

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2012, 11:50:45 PM »
Here is the link for his baseq2/ paks and cfg set: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hmqgzs

Heh, why the autoexec.cfg was modified 02.06.2012 17.25 ?

And it's actually not full cfg collection. Where're simple settings (+attack and other) :D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:57:32 AM by null »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Muerte

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2012, 03:48:55 AM »
Why didn't he mention the AC violations?.. or any of this suspicious activity directly?

Where is from David = Radomsko PLD info http://cup.planetquake.pl/quake2/pld/index.php?op=clans&id=1270
http://acstats.r1.cx/?ip=91.196.48.186
http://acstats.r1.cx/?ip=91.196.48.194
http://acstats.r1.cx/?ip=91.196.48.19

http://whatismyipaddress.com all 3 ip r from same city Radomsko

only one ac violation is tolerable if he used 3dfx video card then he could get unknown-renderer

but modified-client and unknown-renderer are ac violation during this EDL so instead to giving him chance to explain he should be banned from EDL because otherwise its slap in face whole quake2 community and all past EDL winners and players

whole his 'life story' r smoke and mirrors like sending pak and cfg with date after he recorded that suspicious demo vs purri

who care what u have now on your pc David you r just spoiled kid. when u cant get a toy u break a store
and u want to earn respect sending a letter...

ps  as suspected norman is 'ring leader' aka PR but nothing new on Poland scene even before whole clans was accused of cheating.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline fdrjk

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • gotta be above it
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2012, 04:20:02 AM »
If the guy is AC valid then I think him having to record himself playing is disrespectful

That's something I've been discussing with people; whether or not having him RECORD himself playing is a good idea. I think we're all going to have to accept one way or another that's it's ENTIRELY possible to get a wallhack past anticheat if you really want to. I was going with Zeppelin's idea of stuffing him a screenshot during a match. I've been discussing it with a few people over it, and I think the best way to do it would be to stuff him, of course, during the EDL final. An admin could stuff him "stop" to ensure he couldn't playback any demo from the game, and then stuff him a screenshot (He wouldn't know when the stuff was going to be, so he wouldn't have time to toggle anything). However, then comes the issue if the wallhack is toggle-able or not, or whether or not he toggles a wallhack in some situations and plays without in other situations; and of course there's the OTHER issue that if toggled wallhack wouldn't get past anticheat in the first.

Or maybe we're all wrong and he's 100% legit. Who knows?  :erhmmm:

Here is the link for his baseq2/ paks and cfg set: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hmqgzs

Heh, why the autoexec.cfg was modified 02.06.2012 17.25 ?

And it's actually not full cfg collection. Where're simple settings (+attack and other) :D

That's also something I noticed. In the autoexec, it exec's all the configs that have TDM binds and all the other stuff inside the folder. It also exec's "config.cfg", which the folder doesn't contain. Just a little something that caught my attention.

:rocketright:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length