Author Topic: Avatar 2 sneak peak by David  (Read 107274 times)

Offline kinex

• View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Avatar 2 sneak peak by David
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2012, 07:48:30 AM »
Nice biography, a real legend... What can i say. But why didnt he mentioned nothin about those ac stats, about all these accusation, about that demo against isb in wich i even see word "wh" mentioned...
I ve just put wh for the first time in my life in q2 folder just to waste some time watchin david demos. All i can say he s a disrespectful wh cheater... Damn, first to be honest, i kinda laughed of muerte and others who accused this polish guy of wh, but now i must confess that i was wrong about muerte, those clips he posted are in fact just 10 percent, and imo is not about how he aims thru walls cause he s inteligent, he doesnt do that mistake often, but, what i really noticed is how he tries to hide his wh by his actions (first he watch enemy position and then throw some random rocket in other place without being prudent) , how he always looks at walls when running, and how sure it is sometimes of enemy position, even if there is no sound reavealing that. There are so many points in wich i find david s play so strange that i wont even speak anymore... and u all can say what u want about me.  Even if i m div3 player and my opinion means shit, i can really put myself in a pro player shoes when i see a demo and what i see i understand very well. One more thing, u try to tell us u prepare ur aim before u reveal urself, how come most of the time and with any WEAPON u just wait for the right moment u come out and shoot enemy just before he starts moving ... I m aware of the consequences wating for my thoughs but i say it: David until now used wh in many games. 
Oh and haunted, did u used to cheat mate? :) EDIT: just found out u only test cheat and admit it, sorry for assumption
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:57:45 AM by kinex »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline norman

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »
http://www.speedyshare.com/pBpuc/david-zestaw.rar - fixed the link in previous post, this one includes config.cfg also which u all have in your baseq2/ and it writes down all settings after last quake2 launch, changing the modify date/time also - just forgot about that.

autoexec.cfg was modified cause it contained unique_id for his nofake account which for obvious reasons was erased.

Even if the paks were uploaded after the game, the last modify date is 17th Jan 2011.

He didnt mention anything about any accustations / ac violations / demos and etc above cause i recomended him not to. It's a nice try from Muerte to troll the whole scene and turn it against david just before the grandfinal. ( Yeah let us all hate him and call him a cheater this might work out ).  He just want to focus on the game and do his best.

I will also ask you all to  just wait with this all till after EDL. Many things will be explained from this topic and as I wrote in first post, some proofs released for public.

thank you.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Muerte

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
whatever u changed now norman in that archive wont count

dunno what that could be now but with version u posted before only u could get r ac models violations on forced ac server
i guess someone also downloaded previous posted pak and can check its unplayable on ac servers

norman us should know till now if ur cheating dont post demos
demos dont lie i just press 2 buttons during playback

or u want to say im also guy who played with that cheat shit and got caught with David ip

about what final u talking about? if any one left in q2 community have right mind this is end for your friend and cheating school
do u think your cheating vote in EDL admin crew will denied all ac server violation logs

if that happen then European quake2 is rly dead
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline kinex

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012, 09:51:17 AM »
I hope you are right norman, is better for q2scene if you do...
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2012, 09:59:29 AM »
He didnt mention anything about any accustations / ac violations / demos and etc above cause i recomended him not to. It's a nice try from Muerte to troll the whole scene and turn it against david just before the grandfinal. ( Yeah let us all hate him and call him a cheater this might work out ).

So wait...

are you saying the anticheat servers hate David and don't want him to play in EDL so they must be lying?

or that muerte can spoof IPs to fake a bunch of anticheat violations and demos of obvious wallhacking under david's name?

Is Muerte gonna be playing against David? What does he stand to gain here, other than a league that isn't letting someone cheat?

I've vid catpured some of his demos myself with wallhack loaded just to show people just how much david will stare at people through the walls and floor, and just how often he "sees" and begins to react to someone from 3 rooms away at the exact second that the map visibility calculations allow a wallhack to display the entity. I've watched in slowmo as he pre-aimed on an invisible opponent while unmoving and then dropped down chaining directly on them the second they looked the other way.

all that pak baloney aside, there are multiple league demos that are very suspicious, and ac hits over the years that are most definitely him. There are quite possibly more hits than the ones posted here, as those are the only IPs I had access to and I only spent 5 minutes digging.

Why is it that the the only action taken by euro admins seems to be attempts to sweep these under the rug?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline norman

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:34 AM »
whatever u changed now norman in that archive wont count

what changed? the files have their date of modify, modifying archive changes nothing. The only thing david did was erasing his unique_id from autoexec.cfg which is pretty normal isnt it? single pak havent been changed from january 2011.

dunno what that could be now but with version u posted before only u could get r ac models violations on forced ac server
i guess someone also downloaded previous posted pak and can check its unplayable on ac servers

this is everything david got in baseq2/ and still he doesnt get kicked anywhere

norman us should know till now if ur cheating dont post demos
demos dont lie i just press 2 buttons during playback

i cant understand this part - david was one of the most reliable players when we consider demo uploading. He did that everytime just after a game or one day later.

or u want to say im also guy who played with that cheat shit and got caught with David ip

about what final u talking about? if any one left in q2 community have right mind this is end for your friend and cheating school
do u think your cheating vote in EDL admin crew will denied all ac server violation logs

if that happen then European quake2 is rly dead

just FYI david got a connection which got a ( dont know the technical vocabulary for this ) ppl base?  and they are all sharing the same IP. eg. Hasiu is a guy living 2 streets from David, why that log would even be considered as any proof? and you are just not consistent. Firstly you are saying that AC is broken and not reliable, now as one of your main arguments are ac logs? There were many topics about cheaters in polish scene and noone get banned cause of these 2 logs - modified-client/unknown-renderer, because after contacting r1ch he said this log doesnt appear only because of wallhack or whatever. Guys who have been banned were only those who had 'wallhack' log in aclist which is surely a proof of using one.

and tbh I don't believe you will ever get rid of suspicious of david even if he would play in front of you on lan. So I am/will be doing this not for you but mainly for rest of the guys in scene who are affected by most of your shittalk (eg. that im a cheater and etc. )

---

sorry Whirlingdervish , but who are you?

Is Muerte gonna be playing against David? What does he stand to gain here, other than a league that isn't letting someone cheat?

I see your not following scene much. Muerte is not happy about david who is consistently kicking some of his fav players, and considering final it is obvious that He is kinda of purri's fanboy.

the pak isnt a baloney - it was uploaded cause of some of the posts here,  by some of you it was suspicious also.

Why is it that the the only action taken by euro admins seems to be attempts to sweep these under the rug?

I won't be rude cause I don't know you, and still I am/was of the EDL crew. Nothing is sweeped under the rug and whole situation will be clarified, but as I said before - after the season.

and if you got vids then feel free to post. I will watch them with pleasure, and after the league we can discuss about it.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2012, 10:36:25 AM »
I like how you immediately attempt to undermine what I said by attacking the messenger instead of the message as if some random euro knowing me has anything to do with the information I brought here. I don't know muerte and I am not some fanboy of purri.

I am me, well known on this forum. Who the fuck are you?

What are you going to do after this season: continue to ignore the proxy hits for him that are not some mythical "hasiu" guy who lives in the same neighborhood and uses cheats for a 13 year old game?

David played in the last season and there were bad ac hits for him then, and suspicious demos AND PLENTY OF GOOD AND KNOWN EURO PLAYERS SAYING HE WAS SUSPECT, yet nothing happened after the season.
What is the point of highlighting that you are going to ignore this for 2 seasons straight?

Are you seriously trying to kill the euro tdm scene?

PS: Hiding behind the lack of clarity in the ac hits for modified client and unknown renderer is pitiful. It was not cheats != it may not have been cheats. Please don't try to misconstrue what r1ch told you to brush this shit under the aforementioned rug.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:43:13 AM by Whirlingdervish »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline norman

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2012, 10:49:01 AM »
I just wanted to know something about who I am writing/talkin with, just that. However lmao @ you atm. Now I know enough to not continue this discussion with you.

And your post is even more ridiculous than delita's deep thoughts. If your not informed well then please don't provide fake informations.

Who the fuck are you?
I am one of the EDL admin's, responsible for taking of league when Welkin was away. I am also taking care of some buiseness with division 3 playoffs and helping in relations between polish players and admins. Anyway by asking that u just proved you know nothing about the scene, especially euro.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Arm0r

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2012, 11:07:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure Dervish is familiar with the EDL scene, many of us follow it because we enjoy the play. 

He has brought up some valid points, questioning the validity of these points due to you not knowing him is a clear as day cop out.  Knowing him shouldn't matter if the points he brings hold weight, fyi, they do.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2012, 11:08:52 AM »
So how does me knowing about who gives who blowjobs in the euro tdm scene have anything to do with you being here acting as official apologist for a cheater while I post readily available public information like the bad ac hits that I found?
Have any of you even looked for bad hits by david during your exhaustive lack of research into this situation?

Contrary to what you've decided after 5 minutes of searching my forum profile like a lurking bitch, I am quite informed about hacks in q2 and how anticheat works, and I am a fairly capable programmer who works in IT and runs 2 anticheat servers.

I also have eyes that see you glossing over some things in every post:

What about the proxy hits from the IP that is definitely david's and not "hasiu"?

What about the 2 consecutive seasons of inaction by edl admins when the demos have been around since last season?

What about the fact that you the admin are here covering/arguing for the guy in question and parroting his egotistical lies yet he is not?

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline M1SERY

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2012, 11:39:37 AM »
 Answer the man!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline fdrjk

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • gotta be above it
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2012, 12:02:33 PM »
He didnt mention anything about any accustations / ac violations / demos and etc above cause i recomended him not to. It's a nice try from Muerte to troll the whole scene and turn it against david just before the grandfinal. ( Yeah let us all hate him and call him a cheater this might work out ).  He just want to focus on the game and do his best.

Bullshit. You kept saying David was so so distressed over all of this, and yet he never even mentioned the word "cheat" in that wall of text. It's not some elaborate and evil trolling scheme though up by Muerte just to try and kill off the scene. I agree with kinex, and you have to agree with some of his points as well. He's basically saying he went from 4v4 instagib to raping purri just by watching a lot of demos. I have over 200+ demos that I've watched, mostly being Damiah and some purri and IsBjorn, and I've watched some of them over and over again to actually study them. I've been playing TDM for about 2 years now, and according to David, he's only been playing TDM for about 3 years. It just sounds like something to address is all.  :evilking:

just FYI david got a connection which got a ( dont know the technical vocabulary for this ) ppl base?  and they are all sharing the same IP. eg. Hasiu is a guy living 2 streets from David, why that log would even be considered as any proof? and you are just not consistent.

So this guy "Hasiu" uses h4x with David's name? David should go over there and kick his ass. :D

Who the fuck are you?
I am one of the EDL admin's, responsible for taking of league when Welkin was away.

It doesn't sound very professional to go onto some random US forum and say things like

And your post is even more ridiculous than delita's deep thoughts.
It's a nice try from Muerte to troll the whole scene and turn it against david
considering final it is obvious that He is kinda of purri's fanboy.

that. If they're just random people you don't even know, then why do their opinions bother you so much?

PS, Nofake sucks. :D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline null

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »
It just sounds like something to address is all

Fader, may be David has a mega-talent. So probably its possible to step on the same level where PURRI and Damiah are (~5 years of exp vs ~13). 
How many people can win PURRI or Damiah (even innactive) ? Only if you're from they (oldschool pro) or super-talent, i think (ofc "they" also "super-talent"  ;)).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:43:22 PM by null »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline adz1La

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Just...AIM...Down!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2012, 12:49:10 PM »

I am also taking care of some buiseness with division 3 playoffs and helping in relations between polish players and admins.

What "norman" means by this is that he vented with players while I was playing against them. He talked michaq into not playing home/away in the LB FINAL and is completely biased against me.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quote from: Golgo13 link=faggotdeletedpost
i probably have a 1% chance of ever winning in duel against you

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2012, 01:08:23 PM »
impin ain't ez bro
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 12:22:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length