Poll

should grenades be removed from railz server?

Yes. they are fucking annoying and should be rails only as the server name suggests
5 (11.6%)
No. I love tossing my balls annoying the fuck out of people
37 (86%)
I would stop using nades on railz if there was a server with nades only
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Naders  (Read 74094 times)

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Naders
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2010, 05:16:06 PM »
I lied? Can't find my link? Maybe you're not nerd raging enough. You could always fap to mens underwear in a sears catalog.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
ToRc}{[ReBorN]: i think cress is on some weird voodoo shit
[RB]FuckinSheep: this rape is beyond my expectations

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2010, 05:19:00 PM »
whats the point in dodging nades if im getting the kills and winning anyway?

no noob has ever schooled me with nades

you aren't getting the kills nor are you winning.

you always get schooled by noobs with nades.

whatever helps you sleep at night :)

I already posted it. Go find it. I don't try to justify anything, Nor will I. You can talk all the shit you want about me but the best part is you don't know me, That's why your post is so laughable. Please post moar  :ilysign:

he knows your an hostile hacking little retarded fag :)

also on that note, you talk tons of shit on me, yet you dont know a single thing about me? people know you a hell of a lot better than they know me, and you constantly talk shit on me, so dont be surprised when some one talks shit on you... sides that, the only reason people dont hate you more than me is because you run away whenever there is a fight and you kiss the ass of all the good players

I already posted it. Go find it.

Please lie and hide behind the internet more.

It makes you look even more like a giant pussy.

gaping and dripping with razor and bonz sauce apparently  :lolsign:
I run away when there's a fight? Or I tell you pussies to stfu and that it's a game? I'm friends with my friends, If they happen to be good that's great for them, Whoopdie fuckin doo. People including myself know you're a raging faggot (bundle of sticks) fuck that can't just play for fun, That's grounds enough to make fun of you. What do you know about me? That I don't give a fuck what a bunch of sweaty gamers think of me? (no offense anyone, You know it's true.) What else? Nothing, I don't open up on the internet, I've got no need to, To put this in terms you can understand. 50+ fail points awarded to VaeVictis, 2 lives left, Game start! You're losing man do better!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• i was -1 because you fucking suck
  • Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »
I run away when there's a fight? Or I tell you pussies to stfu and that it's a game? I'm friends with my friends, If they happen to be good that's great for them, Whoopdie fuckin doo. People including myself know you're a raging faggot (bundle of sticks) fuck that can't just play for fun, That's grounds enough to make fun of you. What do you know about me? That I don't give a fuck what a bunch of sweaty gamers think of me? (no offense anyone, You know it's true.) What else? Nothing, I don't open up on the internet, I've got no need to, To put this in terms you can understand. 50+ fail points awarded to VaeVictis, 2 lives left, Game start! You're losing man do better!

if you didnt care, you wouldnt have just made a triple post and you wouldnt constantly step up to defend yourself when anyone cracks a vital is a gay hacking noob joke

i dont play for fun? yes i do :) its fun owning noobs like you, you are the one who wont even play me

you arent friends with your friends vital... you suck their dicks, you act completely different towards good players just so they wont hate your stupid ass, and ive seen it time and time again, quite pathetic really...

the only "friends" you have in quake are the good players whose dicks you suck for them to like you, or the noobs you lie to so they will like you :) sofiene probably still wont believe me that you hack lol or hang out with hackers, or that rb was a hacking clan... thats the kinda noobs you get to fallow you, stupid little shits that believe anything, and you still have to lie to them to make them like you

you are pathetic vital
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »
 :beer:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2010, 05:49:23 PM »

pretty lame joke picture, ive seen better insults come from toddlers
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2010, 05:49:52 PM »

if you didnt care, you wouldnt have just made a triple post and you wouldnt constantly step up to defend yourself when anyone cracks a vital is a gay hacking noob joke

i dont play for fun? yes i do :) its fun owning noobs like you, you are the one who wont even play me

you arent friends with your friends vital... you suck their dicks, you act completely different towards good players just so they wont hate your stupid ass, and ive seen it time and time again, quite pathetic really...

the only "friends" you have in quake are the good players whose dicks you suck for them to like you, or the noobs you lie to so they will like you :) sofiene probably still wont believe me that you hack lol or hang out with hackers, or that rb was a hacking clan... thats the kinda noobs you get to fallow you, stupid little shits that believe anything, and you still have to lie to them to make them like you

you are pathetic vital

1. I don't lie.
2. You're a raging bitch, Tons of evidence backing that up.
3. Fuck you
4. I don't try to defend anything, How many times do I gotta say it so it'll click, You don't matter to me, I have fun at your expense. sue me.
5. Because I act different around other people then.. I don't know, you? That means I suck up? that's more laughable then Dervish's fish fetish. I can be a good friend, Or I can be a complete cunt. He doesn't believe it because he knows me, I don't say anything about anything, I just play. RB was never a hacking clan, No one but molson hacked while in. Yeh, like 4-5 people were found with hacks, Killah (forced ac) few that had just joined, some were kicked some dont play and some were forced ac and are gone now anyway. Killah doesn't have enough motivation to hack anyway, Why he had them idk. People like me because I'm nice when I want to be, and I'm a laid back guy untill I have reason to not be. I don't say anything to gain someones friendship, They like me or they don't, Not my problem, not my concern.
6. Refer to number 3.
7. Refer to number 6.
8. Yer doin it wrong, When you talk shit make it true.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2010, 06:01:57 PM »

you are pathetic vital

1. I don't lie.
3. Fuck you
4. I don't try to defend anything, How many times do I gotta say it so it'll click, You don't matter to me, I have fun at your expense. sue me.
5. Because I act different around other people then.. I don't know, you? That means I suck up? that's more laughable then Dervish's fish fetish. I can be a good friend, Or I can be a complete cunt. He doesn't believe it because he knows me, I don't say anything about anything, I just play. RB was never a hacking clan, No one but molson hacked while in. Yeh, like 4-5 people were found with hacks, Killah (forced ac) few that had just joined, some were kicked some dont play and some were forced ac and are gone now anyway. Killah doesn't have enough motivation to hack anyway, Why he had them idk. People like me because I'm nice when I want to be, and I'm a laid back guy untill I have reason to not be. I don't say anything to gain someones friendship, They like me or they don't, Not my problem, not my concern.
6. Refer to number 3.
7. Refer to number 6.

sure looks like your raging and defending yourself :) kinda funny
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Acer

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »
whats the point in dodging nades if im getting the kills and winning anyway?

no noob has ever schooled me with nades

you aren't getting the kills nor are you winning.

you always get schooled by noobs with nades.

whatever helps you sleep at night :)

ditto.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Nicotine has never been addictive to me, whatsoever, no matter how many years I've smoked or how many I smoke a day.

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2010, 07:44:02 PM »

you are pathetic vital

1. I don't lie.
3. Fuck you
6. Refer to number 3.
7. Refer to number 6.

sure looks like your raging and defending yourself :) kinda funny
You will never ever in your entire pitiful lifetime see me rage.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2010, 08:52:04 PM »
You will never ever in your entire pitiful lifetime see me rage.

:lolsign:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BnC]MissingNo.

• Modder/Developer
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2010, 09:07:53 PM »
I think tastyspleen.net may own the award for most swear words in topics  ;D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2010, 11:16:46 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about? :)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BnC]MissingNo.

• Modder/Developer
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2010, 11:45:10 PM »

This is probably the only site that I've been to with the most amount of swearing, trolling, etc.
This thread may prove it  ;D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

l0ckp1ck

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2010, 01:09:27 AM »

This is probably the only site that I've been to with the most amount of swearing, trolling, etc.
This thread may prove it  ;D

you obviously haven't been to irc.icq.com server on irc, where i happened to be an operator (recently quit my ops after discovering q2 again  :bananaw00t: :bananaw00t:) You want trolls, swearing and absolute mongrels feel free to stop in sometime
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2010, 02:21:58 AM »

pretty lame joke picture, ive seen better insults come from toddlers
ps. That's not a joke picture, Real profile.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:32:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length