Author Topic: Possible Pak File?  (Read 40019 times)

Offline Electfried

• Fight me you'll die fast in like a hit or two
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Possible Pak File?
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2013, 06:25:01 PM »
So many people trying to gain publicity off a useless post that haunted,quadz,focalator got dragged in to, I mostly was only asking for help and it has now revolved around forcing AC on me and other things because of dservish and his irelevant troll reply saying I'm using spiked models off of my AC history. I've gotten some help on this pak file thingy from some nice conservative people that arn't talking about stupid stuff and frolicking around on the fourm posts. To many people has coalesced into this post fourm and are deluding others into believing them. This post has became fray and is nolonger needed any attention.
Fight me you'll die fast in like a hit or two

Offline The Happy Friar

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
    • Fuzzy Logic Inc
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
I posted a screen of what you wanted 2 pages ago.  You're the one who didn't say anything about it.   :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
l33t hacz over yonder.  ;) :)

Offline [BTF] Reflex

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
  • !
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2013, 09:30:36 PM »
So,  game looks like you wanted it too?

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Sometimes I think it’s a sin when I feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2013, 03:05:38 AM »
So many people trying to gain publicity off a useless post that haunted,quadz,focalator got dragged in to, I mostly was only asking for help and it has now revolved around forcing AC on me and other things because of dservish and his irelevant troll reply saying I'm using spiked models off of my AC history. I've gotten some help on this pak file thingy from some nice conservative people that arn't talking about stupid stuff and frolicking around on the fourm posts. To many people has coalesced into this post fourm and are deluding others into believing them. This post has became fray and is nolonger needed any attention.

You use the english language like a sandwich drives a car. ..........yeah. It's not often that I feel embarrassed FOR someone. :-[

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2013, 08:32:18 AM »
" forcing AC on me and other things because of dservish and his irelevant troll reply saying I'm using spiked models off of my AC history."

Kindly explain how you using spiked models repeatedly and AC proving this repeatedly right before you stopped using it intentionally is somehow not relevant to your current status of having anticheat forced on you.

PS: English, do you speak it?

Offline quadz

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2013, 12:09:40 PM »
I mostly was only asking for help and it has now revolved around forcing AC on me and other things because of dservish and his irelevant troll reply saying I'm using spiked models off of my AC history.

To be clear, the forced AC was triggered as a direct result of how you responded on this thread.

As I'd explained the other day in IRC:

[18:25:57] <quadz> The problem is, you (a) stopped using AC after it flagged spiked models; you (b) claimed AC was wrong about the spiked models; and (c) you accused others of hacking instead. That is about the fastest possible way to get forced AC on tastyspleen.
[18:26:28] <Electfried> I stopped using AC ages ago and I even quitted the game
[18:26:44] <Electfried> The AC was wrong about spiked models
[18:26:55] <Electfried> I ensure you I don't run hacks on my computer
[18:27:06] <Electfried> C is true I did accuse haunted of hacking
[18:27:16] <quadz> It's very very unlikely AC was wrong about spiked models. It was finding them somewhere in your pak files.

In most cases, (a) would be enough for automatic forced AC. In your case, however, I found it plausible that you were genuinely unaware that one of your pak files contained spiked models.

So I waited. If you'd said something on this thread like, "I don't know what the problem was, I never saw any spikes, I've reinstalled Quake2 since then and I'm not using those old pak files anymore," then the matter very likely would have been dropped.

Only when you took the route of (b) claiming AC was wrong about the spiked models, and (c) accusing others of hacking instead, was the decision finally made to force AC.

Whether you're aware of it or not, the "deny and accuse" route of (b) and (c) is a tactic often used over the years by players who were actually cheating. Thus, as I stated above, taking this route is about the fastest way to get yourself forced AC on tastyspleen.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion as to how you became :forceac:
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 01:24:13 PM »
In your case, however, I found it plausible that you were genuinely unaware that one of your pak files contained spiked models.

So I waited. If you'd said something on this thread like, "I don't know what the problem was, I never saw any spikes,..."

This is what I was thinking. On one hand, there was the possibility that you were unknowingly using spiked models. It happens sometimes. It even happened to ME once. I was going through a huge number of pak files that I downloaded and was testing them out to find things to rip out of them and use in the Pak Item Archive section of my homepage. One particular pak had spiked grenade launcher grenade models and AC kicked me a few times for it before I realized what the problem was. I figure... this same thing could've possibly happened to you. The spiked grenade models aren't hugely obvious when you're playing around with a pak containing them. I never noticed it until after I connected to an online server that was running AC and the console echoed back a message telling me the specific model which was modified. I went back to offline play with it,... and was astonished. The grenade models most definitely had spikes sticking out of them. Not a very helpful hack either. If you can see the spikes, chances are you'll see the regular unmodified grenade model just as well. They gave no definite advantage over the stock models in my opinion. But as obviously unhelpful as they are, they are still categorized as "spiked models", so they're banned, and rightly so I suppose.

On the other hand, there's also the possibility that you were knowingly using spiked player models. If that was that case, I didn't want to explain my old problem in full just yet and give you any ideas of using the same excuse. I was kind of testing you by even mentioning spiked grenade models at all earlier, and the only response it got was the same old "AC is wrong".
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Electfried

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »
I mostly was only asking for help and it has now revolved around forcing AC on me and other things because of dservish and his irelevant troll reply saying I'm using spiked models off of my AC history.

To be clear, the forced AC was triggered as a direct result of how you responded on this thread.

As I'd explained the other day in IRC:

[18:25:57] <quadz> The problem is, you (a) stopped using AC after it flagged spiked models; you (b) claimed AC was wrong about the spiked models; and (c) you accused others of hacking instead. That is about the fastest possible way to get forced AC on tastyspleen.
[18:26:28] <Electfried> I stopped using AC ages ago and I even quitted the game
[18:26:44] <Electfried> The AC was wrong about spiked models
[18:26:55] <Electfried> I ensure you I don't run hacks on my computer
[18:27:06] <Electfried> C is true I did accuse haunted of hacking
[18:27:16] <quadz> It's very very unlikely AC was wrong about spiked models. It was finding them somewhere in your pak files.

In most cases, (a) would be enough for automatic forced AC. In your case, however, I found it plausible that you were genuinely unaware that one of your pak files contained spiked models.

So I waited. If you'd said something on this thread like, "I don't know what the problem was, I never saw any spikes, I've reinstalled Quake2 since then and I'm not using those old pak files anymore," then the matter very likely would have been dropped.

Only when you took the route of (b) claiming AC was wrong about the spiked models, and (c) accusing others of hacking instead, was the decision finally made to force AC.

Whether you're aware of it or not, the "deny and accuse" route of (b) and (c) is a tactic often used over the years by players who were actually cheating. Thus, as I stated above, taking this route is about the fastest way to get yourself forced AC on tastyspleen.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion as to how you became :forceac:
I know how ac was forced on me. I decided to go and use r1ch cause it actually is the only MOD out there that is close to quake 2. The q2advance I don't need really, I did end up getting my pak file I was trying to acquire during this entire ordeal. Talking about (c) is that it dosen't take a genius to see something blatant. Accusing others of cheating can makw it lok like the person accusing is actually hacking but yet they arn't. Please let the almighty glory of AC be forced on me. After you see for maybe two months there's no activity from me for supected hacking. When my AC was disabled I was doing the same as I'm doing now, which is playing quake 2 enjoying it.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Electfried

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2013, 06:07:10 PM »
I posted a screen of what you wanted 2 pages ago.  You're the one who didn't say anything about it.   :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Didn't mention it because you opened Irfan view and edited it making it look like what I was looking for.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Electfried

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2013, 06:11:33 PM »
" forcing AC on me and other things because of dservish and his irelevant troll reply saying I'm using spiked models off of my AC history."

Kindly explain how you using spiked models repeatedly and AC proving this repeatedly right before you stopped using it intentionally is somehow not relevant to your current status of having anticheat forced on you.

PS: English, do you speak it?
Your posted picture was irelevant to what I was trying to get on this thread, I mostly wanted the grey backround with neon bright as hell players. Somehow you thought I wanted played spiked models when I don't but yet you INTENTIONALLY replied back a picture totally off topic of what I was trying to find. I havn't played since march of 2012 and I recently came back to see what has been going on. In march I did have issues with AC saying I'm using spiked models when I'm sure I don't have any on me. I've checked my pakfiles and they don't have any spiked models.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Electfried

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2013, 06:17:13 PM »
In your case, however, I found it plausible that you were genuinely unaware that one of your pak files contained spiked models.

So I waited. If you'd said something on this thread like, "I don't know what the problem was, I never saw any spikes,..."

This is what I was thinking. On one hand, there was the possibility that you were unknowingly using spiked models. It happens sometimes. It even happened to ME once. I was going through a huge number of pak files that I downloaded and was testing them out to find things to rip out of them and use in the Pak Item Archive section of my homepage. One particular pak had spiked grenade launcher grenade models and AC kicked me a few times for it before I realized what the problem was. I figure... this same thing could've possibly happened to you. The spiked grenade models aren't hugely obvious when you're playing around with a pak containing them. I never noticed it until after I connected to an online server that was running AC and the console echoed back a message telling me the specific model which was modified. I went back to offline play with it,... and was astonished. The grenade models most definitely had spikes sticking out of them. Not a very helpful hack either. If you can see the spikes, chances are you'll see the regular unmodified grenade model just as well. They gave no definite advantage over the stock models in my opinion. But as obviously unhelpful as they are, they are still categorized as "spiked models", so they're banned, and rightly so I suppose.

On the other hand, there's also the possibility that you were knowingly using spiked player models. If that was that case, I didn't want to explain my old problem in full just yet and give you any ideas of using the same excuse. I was kind of testing you by even mentioning spiked grenade models at all earlier, and the only response it got was the same old "AC is wrong".
I'm not going to argue,debate, or reason with your studpidy. You're completely talking about spiked models yet your not helping me with my situation of trying to find a grey background with neon colors. I mostly asked for help and I actually recieved the help I needed. I appreciate to all players that posted something useful and helpful instead of BS like this guy talks about. Focalator, I don't have spiked models and I've been using AC now. I quit using Q2adavance and decided to move into r1ch quake. Apprently I was wrong about it and that it's the only client CLOSE to the orginal quake 2 that supports AC. Mostly I think your predilection is publicity. I think this because it seems like you're trying to cause trouble but tend to fail at it than you get attention for it.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline X'tyfe

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
  • Yep
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2013, 06:29:38 PM »
Electfried, in a community as old and half dying as this. You wont find people are going to cause shit for the sake of causing shit, there is always a reason hammered with undeniable proof. So if they are telling you that you did shit and especially quadz of all people who is the most fair and reasonable guy you will find around here, then it's time to pack it up and call it a day. Don't make yourself look any worse by denying it unless you have real solid proof.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2013, 06:46:49 PM »
In march I did have issues with AC saying I'm using spiked models when I'm sure I don't have any on me. I've checked my pakfiles and they don't have any spiked models.

For the record, here's what those events look like in the server logfiles:

railz:   [2012-03-09 18:49] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
railz:   [2012-03-09 18:51] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
railz:   [2012-03-10 06:05] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
railz:   [2012-03-10 06:05] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
railz:   [2012-03-10 06:08] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
vanilla: [2012-03-17 16:57] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:19893] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-03-24 18:55] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:22919] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-01 07:20] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27282] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-01 07:21] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:11947] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
tourney4:[2012-04-01 10:27] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27282] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-08 06:48] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-08 06:49] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-08 06:50] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-11 14:23] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-11 14:25] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'

Unfortunately the sever logs provide no further details about which model filename in particular was causing the problem.

In any case, if this should happen again, I've no doubt we can help you troubleshoot it quickly so that you won't have to keep getting kicked over and over for a whole month like last time.

:afro:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline Electfried

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2013, 06:48:43 PM »
Quote from: X&#039;tyfe on February 22, 2013, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: X'tyfe on February 22, 2013, 06:29:38 PM
Electfried, in a community as old and half dying as this. You wont find people are going to cause shit for the sake of causing shit, there is always a reason hammered with undeniable proof. So if they are telling you that you did shit and especially quadz of all people who is the most fair and reasonable guy you will find around here, then it's time to pack it up and call it a day. Don't make yourself look any worse by denying it unless you have real solid proof.
Now you're INVOLVED? Jesus, I would've thought no other people would post stuff irelevant to my topic. I'm not going to pack up anything and call it a day. Seriously, why are you getting involved into this thread? I guess publicity? Who knows but its hilarious how a fool would reply back to a post that I posted to another person and give me there terrible reason of logic.

Offline Electfried

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
In march I did have issues with AC saying I'm using spiked models when I'm sure I don't have any on me. I've checked my pakfiles and they don't have any spiked models.

For the record, here's what those events look like in the server logfiles:

railz:   [2012-03-09 18:49] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
railz:   [2012-03-09 18:51] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
railz:   [2012-03-10 06:08] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION:    Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
vanilla: [2012-03-17 16:57] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:19893] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-03-24 18:55] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:22919] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-01 07:20] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27282] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-01 07:21] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:11947] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
tourney4:[2012-04-01 10:27] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27282] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-08 06:48] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-08 06:49] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-08 06:50] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-11 14:23] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'
dm:      [2012-04-11 14:25] ANTICHEAT VIOLATION: [K]Electfried[173.81.xxxxx:27901] was kicked: 'spiked-model'

Unfortunately the sever logs provide no further details about which model filename in particular was causing the problem.

In any case, if this should happen again, I've no doubt we can help you troubleshoot it quickly so that you won't have to keep getting kicked over and over for a whole month like last time.

:afro:
I know I was kicked for spiked models, I looked at  my pak files those days and found nothing in them that's sucipicious. Even now I still check my pak files for spiked models or anything related to spiked models and come up with 0 results.

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

Sgt. Dick

April 17, 2024, 08:44:00 PM
This place is not what it used to be, but It can still be amusing at times  :D

Costigan_Q2

April 02, 2024, 07:49:21 AM
Quake 2 needs a public square.

|iR|Focalor

April 02, 2024, 06:38:09 AM
Deflection.

-Unh0ly-

April 02, 2024, 04:32:51 AM

Costigan_Q2

April 02, 2024, 03:22:32 AM
And now, as usual, we finally get to this pathetic buffoon, once again, pettily grasping at straws for any desperate tiny false 'victory' it genuinely believes it can win.

|iR|Focalor

April 02, 2024, 02:18:27 AM
"I freely admit to my faults but this degenerate can't even recognise his nevermind admit them."

I asked you why, and you only responded with "everyone's a sinner." That's less "freely admitting your faults" and more of a minimization of them. Just saying.

Costigan_Q2

April 02, 2024, 01:51:31 AM
I freely admit to my faults but this degenerate can't even recognise his nevermind admit them. :)

He'll never learn, just like Beaver...

Costigan_Q2

April 02, 2024, 01:30:11 AM
Yes, everyone's a sinner.

Didn't you know?

They've only banned my Costigan identity accounts. :)

|iR|Focalor

April 02, 2024, 01:24:14 AM
"Trolls get banned, that's universal"

I forget, maybe you can help me out... Which one of us is banned from Tastyspleen discord again? And why?

Costigan_Q2

April 02, 2024, 01:20:15 AM
That's what you look like is it? lol.

Trolls get banned, that's universal, i won't even let you in to begin with, go away. :)

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:32:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length