Author Topic: Someone spoofing and being a general twat  (Read 74819 times)

Offline bvughtoonice

• Swanky Member
  • Join Quake Legacy Mod Revival Discord!
    • View Profile
    • Mod Revival made easy on discord chat!
  • Rated:
Re: Someone spoofing and being a general twat
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2021, 01:23:42 AM »
Highly comical stuff here from people who could use some help improving their literacy among a plethora of other things..  :dohdohdoh:

Since we are being comedians lets add some facts to this degenerate thread.  :lolsign:

I was invited to clan {KEA} maybe in 2015 or 2016? just taking a wild guess I don't really remember exactly what year it was but one of the clan generals from 2003 recruited me.

I was playing on tastyspleen railz with SLuGz and he asked me to come to iRTDM to play vs him and StaticSys... so I came and played a few maps with them they asked me if I wanted to join the {KEA} clan I decided sure why not?

2017 I was promoted to Quake 2 {KEA} Clan general. StaticSys and SLuGz played a little bit of Quake Champions with me.. we started a Quake Champions instagib discord community it was fun for a bit then we quit playing that game.. they moved on to other games and I stayed focused on Quake2.

2018 I recruited Unh0ly and some other railwarz players to clan {KEA}

2021 I recruited over 100 people to clan {KEA} from many different quake 2 mods and from every region of the globe.

Among the many people I have recruited.. zether joined clan {KEA}

After zether joined clan {KEA} he coerced Unh0ly to join clan {FLP} so he could try to mimic the oldschool clan revival I had been working on for some years..

Unh0ly and I helped zether and his child friend who hes spent the past several years playing console games with setup some clan {FLP} servers..

I never really cared about what the name of the clan was.. I had joked to trigger happy and others about combining clan KEA FLP and CC to make a clan called KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken...

No one ever spoofed clan {FLP}... zether wanted to copy clan {KEA} after he was invited and no one really cared we just supported him..

Triggerhappy, you can blame zether for the "spoofing" your fault for recruiting him after he just joined clan {KEA} I was just being supportive of everyone's ideas and opinions because I'm a nice open minded person... zether thought it was funny.. looks like he is just using you and your {FLP} tag to get some attention in hopes people might buy some game he says hes going to make one day.. guess you are just a tool in zether's sick twisted mind.

zether, triggerhappy, and zethers child friend all became more and more weird/toxic/obsessed/paranoid as time went on.. so I had them all banned from 20 or so discord communities because I was tired of being harassed over and over by illiterate people who were becoming very obsessed with me.

Monday June 7, 2021 I had zether and trigger happy banned from railwarz discord.

Someone rages hard 39 minutes after zether gets banned h0nde bot starts spamming railwarz discord.

Hmm I wonder who it could be... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
Bring more Life back to your favorite mod! on discord chat!#gloom #vortex #qpong #kots #giex #q2jump #ra2 #wod #wodx #railwarz #LMCTF #LFireCTF #expertctf https://quakelegacy.com/

Offline [BTF]ZeTHeR

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2021, 02:10:32 AM »

I was invited to clan {KEA} maybe in 2015 or 2016? just taking a wild guess I don't really remember exactly what year it was but one of the clan generals from 2003 recruited me. Who, by whom were you invite?

2021 I recruited over 100 people to clan {KEA} from many different quake 2 mods and from every region of the globe.  who cares this is after fact.

Among the many people I have recruited.. zether joined clan {KEA} I have never worn a KEA TAG EVER, what are you talking about?

After zether joined clan {KEA} he coerced Unh0ly to join clan {FLP} so he could try to mimic the oldschool clan revival I had been working on for some years.. I coerced Unholy? lol, and thanks, now I know what this is all about

Unh0ly and I helped zether and his child friend who hes spent the past several years playing console games with setup some clan {FLP} servers.. Again, you did nothing unholy sent files and wtf doe this matter?

I never really cared about what the name of the clan was.. I had joked to trigger happy and others about combining clan KEA FLP and CC to make a clan called KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken... I think the name says it all, a joke clan.

No one ever spoofed clan {FLP}... zether wanted to copy clan {KEA} after he was invited and no one really cared we just supported him.. This 100% happened and I have screenshots to back it up, but again you are just spraying more and more pathetic garbage out your mouth.

Triggerhappy, you can blame zether for the "spoofing" your fault for recruiting him after he just joined clan {KEA} I did not and was wearing BTF TAG when I joined his clan I was just being supportive of everyone's ideas and opinions because I'm a nice open minded person... zether thought it was funny.. looks like he is just using you and your {FLP} tag to get some attention (so I left BTF to go to a less know clan to get hype? wtf are you on about) in hopes people might buy some game he says hes going to make one day.. guess you are just a tool in zether's sick twisted mind. I am not running my mouth anyone when you are not spreading random bs

zether, triggerhappy, and zethers child friend all became more and more weird/toxic/obsessed/paranoid as time went on.. so I had them all banned from 20 or so discord communities because I was tired of being harassed over and over by illiterate people who were becoming very obsessed with me. This again is a made up lie that is backwards from all the evidence I have, you first banned immortal{flp}, whom you keep insulting, for asking about the ban in question in this forum. When I stepped in and asked you why you were being a retard and fighing with a 16 year old you banned me too.

Monday June 7, 2021 I had zether and trigger happy banned from railwarz discord. Again another server owned by you and a ban for doing nothing other than defending myself against your baseless lie and nonsense

Someone rages hard 39 minutes after zether gets banned h0nde bot starts spamming railwarz discord. Again there are folk with access to the correct information that can make non-baseless claims, you yourself might have done in an attempt to manufacture a reason to try to bad mouth me.

Hmm I wonder who it could be... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For that matter, not only do you make up stuff about people, you also insult children, and have called me a pedo for no other reason than you think that shit is funny. I honestly do not understand why that single act does not carry a ban. You are not the guy you have tried to make everyone think, and the proof has come from your own actions and words, unless someone made you do it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 06:15:06 AM by [BTF]ZeTHeR »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BTF]ZeTHeR

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2021, 02:13:24 AM »
And find those files with the correct hashtags plz
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 0rbisson

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2021, 03:51:25 AM »
I played slugz many times on irtdm years ago. Strange guy. tailgunner was ok havent seen him in a while. KEA was a below average insta clan anyways who got owned by a 200 pinger. only decent railer in KEA was oneofakind and el champ was probably thier best railer and he is long gone
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BTF]ZeTHeR

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2021, 04:32:40 AM »
I played slugz many times on irtdm years ago. Strange guy. tailgunner was ok havent seen him in a while. KEA was a below average insta clan anyways who got owned by a 200 pinger. only decent railer in KEA was oneofakind and el champ was probably thier best railer and he is long gone
The interesting thing is is that there has not been a guy with an old enough account to back his clames being like yea that happened.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 0rbisson

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2021, 04:33:59 AM »
Oh trust me little zether i owned you too back in the day;) you were ok but not good enough
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BTF]ZeTHeR

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2021, 04:37:53 AM »
Oh trust me little zether i owned you too back in the day;) you were ok but not good enough

funny you have no records of highest fph up, hmmm, maybe you were to good to get placed. I disappeared for 10 years as still have records. interesting

http://tastyspleen.net/quake/stats/frags-fph/railz-fph.txt
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 0rbisson

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2021, 04:38:58 AM »
 ::)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 0rbisson

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2021, 04:45:30 AM »
i am sure admin can confirm these KEA players existed 10 years ago and were REAL KEA members, 0neofakind(KEA} Tailgunner (KEA) El Champ (KEA). El champ was so good i would even go as far as saying he was one of the best railers around at that time. He would even give -GbA- Vigilante and lethaman a run for their money on thier 10 pings.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2021, 04:55:56 AM »
Quote from: beaver{KEA} on June 10, 2021, 01:23:42 AM
Since we are being comedians

I'm not joking though. I'm not making any of this shit up as I go (like you). My story doesn't change because it doesn't have to because it's the truth.

I was invited to clan {KEA} maybe in 2015 or 2016? just taking a wild guess I don't really remember exactly what year it was but one of the clan generals from 2003 recruited me.

A "wild guess"? You wouldn't have to "guess", "wildly" or otherwise, if it was legit. You would be able to recall their name. You wouldn't just say, "Eh... one of the clan generals... one of 'em. You know... those guys."

2015/16 is quite a bit AFTER the clan would've been considered inactive. By that time, the ONLY two clan leaders, DeathInc and ANALGASSES hadn't been active for many years. DeathInc stopped playing quite a bit before ANALGASSES stopped playing. And ANALGASSES was notorious for completely ignoring any and all game chat, and he NEVER spoke to anyone, he just played and ignored everything else. So the liklihood of you talking to him and him telling you to tag up is pretty much 0 in my estimation. He and DeathInc were gone before you came around.

And if you wanna name Slugz as the guy...

Slugz did not exactly have the authority to recruit anyone. Slugz was a late addition to KEA, and he joined in order to play in the old 3v3 NAiL tourney back in 2008 or 2009. He was young, impulsive, and sometimes said things which did not show good sportsmanship. DeathInc might not have tolerated that attitude except for the fact that he was a pretty decent railer at the time, and we were all headed into the NAiL tourney, so he didn't want to lose a good team member. And after the NAiL tourney, Slugz continued to wear the tag, so he became a permanent member. But he was still almost last in line as far as tenure in the clan went. He really didn't have any more authority to recruit anyone to KEA and start running the clan like he wanted to anymore than I have authority to start recruiting a bunch of random newbie fuckoff's to clan |iR| because it was Drifter and Dervish's clan originally.

And since you seem to think that one of these mysterious unnamable clan generals made you the leader... OTHER than the only 2 KNOWN leaders that I mentioned..., I'd say we might've finally located our "patient zero", the person responsible for telling all these other people that they can tag up as KEA.

I never really cared about what the name of the clan was.. I had joked to trigger happy and others about combining clan KEA FLP and CC to make a clan called KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken...

Obviously you did care about the name, or else you wouldn't have stolen the name of a known pre-existing clan for your attempt at an...

oldschool clan revival I had been working on for some years

Not trying to be some chest-beating TDM douchebag, but in all honesty, from what little I've seen of you, you aren't a very formidable opponent at this game. In the old days, most clans wanted members who were at least marginally better than the average random FFA player on DM or Vanilla. From what I remember, the only two old school clans that didn't consider skill when accepting members was [BTF] and [EoM] (and possibly {X} but that came later, and is a WHOOOOOOLE other story that we shouldn't get into). If you want to have a clan with lots of members, that's fine. But start your own. Get your own name, get your own image, get your own tag, and go BE whatever it is you want to be. Because as far I'm concerned, you're never gonna be the real KEA. You're fake. Period.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2021, 05:26:24 AM »
i am sure admin can confirm these KEA players existed 10 years ago and were REAL KEA members, 0neofakind(KEA} Tailgunner (KEA) El Champ (KEA). El champ was so good i would even go as far as saying he was one of the best railers around at that time. He would even give -GbA- Vigilante and lethaman a run for their money on thier 10 pings.

Tailgunner was EoM. He might've been KEA for a short time. But I think Derv recruited him into iR after KEA became inactive. Because KEA WAS A DEAD AND INACTIVE CLAN before a certain someone showed up out of the blue sportin' the tag one day when they came along AFTER the fact.  :whistling:

Derv doesn't have him listed on the iR clan page. ANd now that I think about it, I think he asked him if he wanted to join iR (since he was always playing on the irtdm servers with Derv) and he said he prefered to remain KEA even though the clan was basically dead. So yeah, I guess Tailgunner was KEA. I had kinda forgotten about him. Yeah, he was around until maybe 2013ish... i think?????

El Champ was originally known as Mr Turoks back in 2007. He was a very good railer, and was instantly recognizable if he was aliasing due to the fact that he always used an old school trackball mouse and when watching him in spec mode you would see him do these peculiar spin moves in order to re-center his mouse on his mousepad. He was never legit KEA either. Slugz told him to tag up, possibly because they were participating in a tourney under that clan name, I don't know. But as anyone who was around back then can attest to (because we ALL tried to recruit him to our clans), Mr Turoks was against the idea of joining ANY clan and thought clans were stupid.

Oneofakind... I don't really remember. Probably that was that "Kindone" guy who I used to talk trash to on the Tastyspleen irc channel for a few years (dunno if you were ever in there). From what I remember, he was from a shithole city called Macon GA about 140 miles south of me, and I used to give him shit about that. We had a bit of a rivalry where we'd try to outscore each other playing Railwolf's trivia bot... and I'd almost always win. Despite all the shit I gave him, he was always a good sport about it (I dunno why, I was so fuckin' mean to him, lol), and I kinda liked him. He wanted to join iR sooooo fuckin' bad, and kept asking me and Derv to join every time he'd see us, and we always said no.  And now that I think about it, it seems like I remember someone telling him he could tag up as KEA, then they told him it was just as a joke and to stop using it. He got all sad. He thought he was finally in a clan for minute there, lol. He actually WAS in a clan for a bit though, that stupid little xatrix clan that SpawnGirl started and then nuked when she went thermo-nuclear-menstrual about 2 months later.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 0rbisson

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2021, 06:11:01 AM »

El Champ was originally known as Mr Turoks back in 2007. He was a very good railer, and was instantly recognizable if he was aliasing due to the fact that he always used an old school trackball mouse and when watching him in spec mode you would see him do these peculiar spin moves in order to re-center his mouse on his mousepad.

He also has a very distinct playing style. His movement was limited. he would stand in the one spot and move sideways at the last second and made you miss. he had the timing down so well it was infuriating to play him at times. As good as your aim was you just couldnt hit the bastard. his aim was impeccable
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2021, 06:54:11 AM »
He also used an old CRT with a high frame rate which gave him an advantage over anyone with the typical 60mhz flat screen.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline bvughtoonice

• Swanky Member
  • Join Quake Legacy Mod Revival Discord!
    • View Profile
    • Mod Revival made easy on discord chat!
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2021, 08:57:58 AM »
zether joins clan {KEA} recruited by beavugh{KEA}

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Bring more Life back to your favorite mod! on discord chat!#gloom #vortex #qpong #kots #giex #q2jump #ra2 #wod #wodx #railwarz #LMCTF #LFireCTF #expertctf https://quakelegacy.com/

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2021, 09:31:58 AM »
Quote from: beaver{KEA} on June 10, 2021, 08:57:58 AM
Quote from: beaver{KEA} on June 10, 2021, 08:57:58 AM
zether joins clan {KEA} recruited by beavugh{KEA}

No, he didn't join clan KEA, because where you and this beavugh are concerned (who is apparently someone entirely different from you) NEITHER of you are ACTUALLY members of {KEA} at all. If he did join your clan, he joined your fake KEA.

Like I said...

as far I'm concerned, you're never gonna be the real KEA. You're fake. Period.

And it's really really dick fuckin' simple, dude. You said it yourself...

But like I said, and everyone who knows jack shit about KEA from back in the day will corroborate this piece of well known information, that KEA's Quake2 division had ONLY 2 leaders, DeathInc and ANALGASSES. And both of them were inactive long before 2015/2016.

So admit it. You showed up in 2015ish, probably saw one or two of the last legit KEA members playing using the tag, and you took it upon yourself to tag up and join without being asked.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 09:41:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length