Author Topic: Revamping  (Read 49319 times)

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Revamping
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2010, 11:54:02 AM »
I don't get it. Why would you (or someone who you put up to the task) connect to an iR server with a wallhack for the purpose of forging a Hall of Shame entry or spoofing or whatever? What point does that prove? If you connected to iR knowing that Derv would see the logs and the IP, that doesn't mean that someone could successfully hack and convince everyone that they are someone else. That doesn't prove that someone else was spoofing an RB member while cheating. As Derv is suggesting, it merely seems like a poorly thought out plan to smear him which was destined to fail from the word go.
no no no ... you missed what I've said about it, He posted acstats for a member of RB, I wanted to show how easy it was to forge, At no point in time was I trying to make it look like dervish hacked, That's why I chose HIM, Because it's obvious he wasn't gonna, But I could still get one made, I wanted proof, Quadz posted logs, I kicked molson, a simple ss didn't mean a thing to me
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
ToRc}{[ReBorN]: i think cress is on some weird voodoo shit
[RB]FuckinSheep: this rape is beyond my expectations

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2010, 11:58:46 AM »
2: Both of Sheeps "possible reasons" don't appear to even be possible. I showed this pretty effectively.
His excuses, just like your excuses, are paper thin and when subjected to the tiniest amount of scrutiny, they crumble to dust.

Hahahah funny shit, i found the update too, from 2008, which definitely provides 100% proof of the problem i had.
http://www.r1ch.net/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=1605.0
 :grinelectric:

Soooo Nope,  In an earlier post i stated that the renderer i used was from 2005.
Conclusion : one storyline, the one saying that i used the renderer i gave u the link too, you MADE UP you obsessive clown, look back at where i posted the link to the renderer, I said that that renderer was THE UPDATE i needed, NOT THE ONE I USED, READ!!!

my problem was, my quake wouldnt let me in on the normal ref_soft, so i got a new one, im quite sure i even got it from r1ch..

I don't think you have an explanation for that which makes any sense or which doesn't prove that you were lying about something else. Prove me wrong or STFU.

*SIGH*
You might wanna read back on the part where i explain the ref_soft.dll i used was obviously NOT the stock one, But one i got from R1ch's website, it was used back in like 2005.. since the STOCK version did NOT WORK ON MY MACHINE.

I went to the link you provided and I downloaded the ref_soft.dll that you were supposedly using.
From what you've said, this was the one getting you kicked for "unknown renderer".

These kicks were occuring as recently as January of this year, and the renderer has been out for many years.

I replaced my stock ref_soft with it and connected to an anticheat server with AC loaded.
I changed my renderer from r1gl to software (loaded the non-stock ref_soft) and I wasn't kicked.

I also tried it with the renderer loaded before connecting.

I showed up AC valid both times.

[2010-07-21 16:38] Tycho connected
[2010-07-21 16:38] (Tycho connected from x.x.x.x)
[2010-07-21 16:38] Tycho[x.x.x.x:xxxxx]: protocol 35: "R1Q2 b7904 x86 Oct 25 2008 Win32 RELEASE"
[2010-07-21 16:38] Tycho changed name to testingrefsoft

Is that REAL enough for you newb?

:???:

Funny, what you said then and what you said now do not agree with each other.
So you didn't have the date right off the top of your head.. We've already seen that your memory is either very shitty, or you're lying, so why do you think that makes a huge difference in what you actually said and the file that you linked?

Your story just keeps getting more convoluted and nonsensical.

First you claim you used some other ref_soft.dll and you link us to it as some sort of proof of YOUR problem, now you're saying it was really a completely different ref_soft.dll that got you kicked and that the linked one isn't it?

I don't know why you think any of that garbage is convincing in the slightest, but let me tell you now that this shit you're making up won't fly with anyone who has some reading comprehension abilities.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:05:37 PM by Whirlingdervish »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2010, 12:11:13 PM »
2: Both of Sheeps "possible reasons" don't appear to even be possible. I showed this pretty effectively.
His excuses, just like your excuses, are paper thin and when subjected to the tiniest amount of scrutiny, they crumble to dust.

Hahahah funny shit, i found the update too, from 2008, which definitely provides 100% proof of the problem i had.
http://www.r1ch.net/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=1605.0
 :grinelectric:

Soooo Nope,  In an earlier post i stated that the renderer i used was from 2005.
Conclusion : one storyline, the one saying that i used the renderer i gave u the link too, you MADE UP you obsessive clown, look back at where i posted the link to the renderer, I said that that renderer was THE UPDATE i needed, NOT THE ONE I USED, READ!!!

my problem was, my quake wouldnt let me in on the normal ref_soft, so i got a new one, im quite sure i even got it from r1ch..

I don't think you have an explanation for that which makes any sense or which doesn't prove that you were lying about something else. Prove me wrong or STFU.

*SIGH*
You might wanna read back on the part where i explain the ref_soft.dll i used was obviously NOT the stock one, But one i got from R1ch's website, it was used back in like 2005.. since the STOCK version did NOT WORK ON MY MACHINE.

I went to the link you provided and I downloaded the ref_soft.dll that you were supposedly using.
From what you've said, this was the one getting you kicked for "unknown renderer".

These kicks were occuring as recently as January of this year, and the renderer has been out for many years.

I replaced my stock ref_soft with it and connected to an anticheat server with AC loaded.
I changed my renderer from r1gl to software (loaded the non-stock ref_soft) and I wasn't kicked.

I also tried it with the renderer loaded before connecting.

I showed up AC valid both times.

[2010-07-21 16:38] Tycho connected
[2010-07-21 16:38] (Tycho connected from x.x.x.x)
[2010-07-21 16:38] Tycho[x.x.x.x:xxxxx]: protocol 35: "R1Q2 b7904 x86 Oct 25 2008 Win32 RELEASE"
[2010-07-21 16:38] Tycho changed name to testingrefsoft

Is that REAL enough for you newb?

Funny, what you said then and what you said now do not agree with each other.
So you didn't have the date right off the top of your head.. We've already seen that your memory is either very shitty, or you're lying, so why do you think that makes a huge difference in what you actually said and the file that you linked?

Your story just keeps getting more convoluted and nonsensical.

First you claim you used some other ref_soft.dll and you link us to it as some sort of proof of YOUR problem, now you're saying it was really a completely different ref_soft.dll that got you kicked and that the linked one isn't it?

I don't know why you think any of that garbage is convincing in the slightest, but let me tell you now that this shit you're making up won't fly with anyone who has some reading comprehension abilities.

Just drop it, He has, ban or stfu
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2010, 12:12:23 PM »
He posted acstats for a member of RB, I wanted to show how easy it was to forge

So, instead of doing something about the hacker in your clan you immediately tried to cover his ass by attempting to smear his accuser and the proof that you were shown.

You immediately assumed that for some reason I was just making this up to make your clan look bad, when I had no reason to do so. You even tried to accuse me of being jealous that your clan was growing so fast at the time, as if I'd care that you were scooping up a bunch of cheaters and newbs who were uninformed enough to listen to you.

From the start, you've been nothing but a spiteful child with delusions of grandeur and a serious lack of testicles.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »
He posted acstats for a member of RB, I wanted to show how easy it was to forge

So, instead of doing something about the hacker in your clan you immediately tried to cover his ass by attempting to smear his accuser and the proof that you were shown.

You immediately assumed that for some reason I was just making this up to make your clan look bad, when I had no reason to do so. You even tried to accuse me of being jealous that your clan was growing so fast at the time, as if I'd care that you were scooping up a bunch of cheaters and newbs who were uninformed enough to listen to you.

From the start, you've been nothing but a spiteful child with delusions of grandeur and a serious lack of testicles.

Calling sheep a hacker? No proof? miss the point of ban or stfu? Good day sir.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2010, 12:37:12 PM »
Calling sheep a hacker? No proof?

Actually I'm NOT saying that I think Sheep hacks currently.

(He fucking blows and contrary to what he's stated, the kid has only ever beaten me at FFA railz with 6 or more other players on his own mymap choice (tltf) while I was pinging nigh on 350ms from work and fiddling around. I've schooled the shit out of him so many times I stopped counting.)

What I am saying is that it looks very much like he has tried to use hacks in the past according to two things:
1: proof that was provided by the AC shame site regarding his use of unknown renderers
2: the inconsistencies in his stories trying to explain that proof

If he is judged by his affiliation with you (an admitted hacker and a stupid fucking kid), then we can see that his ability to produce intelligent thoughts is sadly lacking and that such a lack of good judgement may lead him to try some other hack in the future.

I've taken steps to avoid having to directly deal with any future occurences of Sheep loading an unknown renderer in my hood.
If anything shows up on TS, I'll just forward the info to the admins here and he can go away like the other people you recruited who tried to load and play with hax.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:40:13 PM by Whirlingdervish »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2010, 12:40:34 PM »
Calling sheep a hacker? No proof?

Actually I'm NOT saying that I think Sheep hacks currently.

I'm saying that it looks very much like he has tried to use them in the past according to two things:
1: proof that was provided by the AC shame site regarding his use of unknown renderers
2: the inconsistencies in his stories trying to explain that proof

If he is judged by his affiliation with you (an admitted hacker and a stupid fucking kid), then we can see that his ability to produce intelligent thoughts is sadly lacking and that such a lack of good judgement may lead him to try some other hack in the future.

I've taken steps to avoid having to directly deal with any future occurences of Sheep loading an unknown renderer in my hood.
If anything shows up on TS, I'll just forward the info to the admins here and he can go away like the other people you recruited who tried to load and play with hax.

Hood? lul, And that's good that you're finally gonna drop it you admitted hacker stupid fucking fishfucker you!

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline CodeBlack

• http://www.theclq.com
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »

Anyone who was repeatedly kicked for it and then apparently figured out how to remedy the problem ELEVEN TIMES should be able to recall the circumstances and relay that info to curious observers.

In this post you are right. And i did relay that info to curious observers,
You guys just don't believe me..  :bigcry:

:uhoh: I must've missed that post, please point me in the right direction.

If you can recall the circumstances, surely we can verify those circumstances by reproducing the error according to your recollections.

Good post, deserves a reply.  :thumbsup:

I can recall circumstances, I downloaded a ref_soft file because my quake wouldn't work (broken vid card) AFTER talking to Realistic and even R1ch,
all it did was make my quake run. My problem was this : quake would only start in open_gl and crash instantly, First they told me to run my r1q2 updater, then they gave me a command, to put in my autoexec that would make my quake launch in software mode, this failed to work and got me the same crash as open_gl, this is the part where I was advised to download a different ref_soft.dll, I did that, removed my old ref_soft.dll, put the new one in, and it worked.
I refer to R1ch and Real as they, because I have no idea who did what exactly, only that r1ch was the one who pointed me the file, which i got from HIS website..

Would be funny tho if they hooked me up with a ref_soft that made me look thru walls  :lolsign:

However I seriously couldn't revive the file the file if my life depended on it, i've obviously searched for it..
What I found is what I think is the update to the ref_soft I downloaded in 2009 from R1ch's website.

Also someone with a unknown ref_soft.dll posting @ r1ch's forum here : http://www.r1ch.net/forum/index.php?topic=948.0
And about 30 other topics with the term "ref_soft" in there. But the file itself is nowhere to be found..

I'm very much done looking for it, I did all I can do.
If you want more details about the story, you will have to make them up yourself *points @ Pervish*  :lolsign:

Unfuck you Foc, unfuck you  :beer:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
You know it's Sheep!

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2010, 05:11:42 PM »
I can recall circumstances, I downloaded a ref_soft file because my quake wouldn't work (broken vid card) AFTER talking to Realistic and even R1ch,
all it did was make my quake run. My problem was this : quake would only start in open_gl and crash instantly, First they told me to run my r1q2 updater, then they gave me a command, to put in my autoexec that would make my quake launch in software mode, this failed to work and got me the same crash as open_gl, this is the part where I was advised to download a different ref_soft.dll, I did that, removed my old ref_soft.dll, put the new one in, and it worked.
I refer to R1ch and Real as they, because I have no idea who did what exactly, only that r1ch was the one who pointed me the file, which i got from HIS website..

That doesn't address the fact that you were intermittently kicked at least 11 times over a 4 month period during which you were playing almost daily.

It actually doesn't even address one kick.

Quake 2 crashing is not a kick.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline CodeBlack

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2010, 05:34:52 PM »
The only kicks I know of,
came straight out of my pak file, and I could enter your "Highly secured" server RIGHT AFTER REMOVING THE PAK FROM MY BASEQ2 ALWAYS..
Think of it, I couldn't enter your server with my pak, but was fine without my pak, do you really find it surprising that I thought it was the pak file screwing me onto the anticheat hall of shame list?

The pak which comes from ReaListiC's tastyspleen zone, hafpak.rar, Download it and find out if its true if you want.
I used the pak because it made my Q2 look cool, and had a different sound for MH and armors.. Try entering your own server with the pak sometime  :o

Now on the unknown renderer part of kicks,
I have never in my life seen a kick where i got a ref_soft.dll message  :humm:
I'm 100% sure.

we've been over this again and again, and again, and again, aaaaand again, we're not going to that anymore,
because I have a free will.  :lol:

EDIT: I downloaded the pak again, and connected to RU FFA (8 checks failed) and RU opentdm (10 checks failed)
Didn't get me kicked tho  :?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 05:41:54 PM by *Sheep »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
You know it's Sheep!

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »
I think I actually did see that before and just had a brain fart.

Alright alright. Well as long you're using AC now, whatever. It's possible that you were using a hacked software or even GL renderer, but I don't think so. Can you recall what settings you added to or changed in the autoexec while trying to avoid crashing the client?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline CodeBlack

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2010, 05:11:16 AM »
I think I actually did see that before and just had a brain fart.

Alright alright. Well as long you're using AC now, whatever. It's possible that you were using a hacked software or even GL renderer, but I don't think so. Can you recall what settings you added to or changed in the autoexec while trying to avoid crashing the client?

Yep, i explained that aswell,
it's in one of my walls of text, The command was something like "+set vid_ref software", in properties/target of quake2 because it didn't work in my autoexec.

elppen you're dumbass post will be deleted because it does not contribute to the topic,
if it did it would STILL get deleted, because you´re opinion means nothing to me.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 08:28:10 AM by *Sheep »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
You know it's Sheep!

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »
Give it up, fuckmook.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2010, 04:39:31 PM »
lol.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline CodeBlack

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »
Lawl now that u deleted Vae's post it looks like Foc's post is directed at me  :WTF:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
You know it's Sheep!

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 05:18:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length