Author Topic: deicide in peru  (Read 8520 times)

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: deicide in peru
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 12:24:24 AM »
hmm, seems like a long time.  Maybe 4 years, until the next election??  :sorry:  :busted: :evilgrin:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
BOMBING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FUCKING FOR VIRGINITY

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 02:48:08 AM »
Glen Benton is a fucking retard. People read his interviews and his lyrics and think, "That's what Satanism is.", which couldn't be farther from the truth. He's a fucking lunatic that actually believes he is the living son of the devil. I can appreciate some of their music, especially the early stuff... back when they looked like musicians rather than professional bodybuilders. I've seen them in concert 3 or 4 times, but after about 2002, I really stopped being a fan. It's become so incredibly monotonous since the birth of death metal in the 90's, their sound hasn't evolved much at all. They were one of the pioneers and founding fathers of death metal that emerged from the Florida scene back in the early 90's, and that's by and large why they still enjoy such success today when most of the other bands from that era have faded into obscurity. The only thing Glen Benton ever "sings" about is his passionate hatred for Christianity. I'd call it "blasphemetal", that's really all it is. I met him in person once back in 95. Yes, he's just as fucked up in person as he seems in every interview you've ever read.

If you're going to go see them, hopefully someone else half way decent will open for them. 'Twould be a shame to waste 20 or 30 bucks on THEM alone. There's plenty of good old school death metal bands still around. Cryptopsy, Malevolent Creation, Vader, Origin, I'm pretty sure those guys still tour all over the place regularly, and they still sound as good as they did back in the 90's (unlike Obituary - they suck these days).
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 07:13:07 AM »
Hehehehe, everything you said is pretty much correct.   :headbang:  One time i read in the web that he's not even a real satanist, and that he contradicts himself from one song's lyrics to the other one.    Hmmmm, how can you expect death metal to "evolve"?  It wouldnt be death metal anymore.  Everyone would say they sold out .   :bravo:  Damn, the ticket costs 85 peruvian soles, which is roughly like 28 USD.  Of course there will be an opening act, but usually it's a local band from here, which no one paid to see and no one wants to listen to, and therefore will be shitty.  Thing is, i wonder which group from here would open for deicide.   :dohdohdoh:  I dont know or think theyre touring with another us or elsewhere band.

hehehe, Malevolent Creation, hadnt heard that name in years.  I listened to them a long time ago,  maybe theyll come here too.  Cannibal Corpse was here last year as well.  Didnt go to that show.   :oops:

Problem i see, is that deicide, like cannibal, are gonna play in a closed venue, as in indoors, and it's not that big, and with that kind of extreme death metal music, i dont want to go deaf.   :lolsign:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 07:01:19 PM »
"l 20 de Julio, fue anunciado que Ralph Santolla había dejado Deicide.
Participó con la banda de Death metal Obituary. Santolla aparece en su último álbum "Xecutioner's Return" - reemplazando a Allen West - y estará de tour con ellos en soporte de este álbum. "

Funny tidbit of info there, it says that Ralph Santolla left Deicide for Obituary, was featured in their latest album "Xecutioner's Return"  replacing allen west, but is touring with Deicide in support of this album. 
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 08:08:18 AM »
"l 20 de Julio, fue anunciado que Ralph Santolla había dejado Deicide.
Participó con la banda de Death metal Obituary. Santolla aparece en su último álbum "Xecutioner's Return" - reemplazando a Allen West - y estará de tour con ellos en soporte de este álbum. "

Funny tidbit of info there, it says that Ralph Santolla left Deicide for Obituary, was featured in their latest album "Xecutioner's Return"  replacing allen west, but is touring with Deicide in support of this album. 

Gawd, shows how much I'm with it. I thought their last album was Frozen In Time, which was the last one I bought. Yeah, Allen West was with them from the beginning when Slowly We Rot came out. They had James Murphy stand-in as lead guitarist on Cause Of Death, which was their best album in my opinion, largely because of James Murphy's superb leads. Allen West is a fucking half-assed hack in my opinion, Six Feet Under sucks.

Ralph Santolla was not an original member of Deicide either. Eric and Brian Hoffman were the two original guitarists. As far as I know, they aren't doing anything in music anymore, nor have they since they left Deicide in 2004.

No, Glen Benton is not a real Satanist. King Diamond is a real Satanist. David Vincent of Morbid Angel is a real Satanist. Glen Benton is nothing more than a "Christian inversionist". A delusional idiot. I'm not twisting words either, I read an interview once where he ACTUALLY said that he was the living son of Satan.

About metal evolving: That's not true at all. I'm sure you're heard Cannibal Corpse's earlier work. It really didn't change much from the first album all the way up until Chris Barnes left. The only thing that really changed was the fact that they became more technically talented. The riffs got a little faster, more complex, but the overall structure of their songs remained the same. Even after they brought George Fisher on, the music sounded the same. It wasn't until more recent years that they began focusing their song structure better. In the past, all the different sections of riffs seemed to blend together into an incomprehensible and chaotic jumble of sounds. These days, they use those same chaotic riffs, but they structure them in the songs in such a way that it creates a more solid groove with a firmer and more memorable rhythm. It's kinda hard to describe it precisely, but all in all it's just easier on the ear without compromising that brutal and chaotic sound they have always tried to achieve. It was one of their more recent producers (Neil Kernon) ideas to use traditional and simpler song structures. It paid off big time. Nothing against Scott Burns and Jim Morris, they were the best producers back in the day, but they never really had the balls to speak up and offer input to their artists. Maybe it was a good thing though, they tended to allow the bands to record the songs how they felt they should sound without "tainting" their artistic vision with their own opinions.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 08:10:01 AM by [EoM]Focalor »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »
Interesting.  I actually havent heard much of Obituary, I only know them from a few albums covers i saw and because i think they did a song with sepultura. Or they covered one of their songs in that old beneath the remains album.  A classic btw. 

Well, yea, i've listened to cannibal corpse, from the eaten back to life album, until their more recent stuff, with the corpsegrinder fisher.   :lol:  In fact i have 2 songs from them right here with me, one from their "best" album, or at least thats what i gathered from many fansites, hammer smashed face from the tomb of the mutilated album, and a more recent one, Cynaid Assassin from the Wretched Spawn album with fisher.  Very different indeed, the older song seems more raw, and the newer sounds more over-produced and processed.  I think i tend to lean towards the Barnes era of the band.  Sucks that they didnt get to Peru with Barnes.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »
Interesting.  I actually havent heard much of Obituary, I only know them from a few albums covers i saw and because i think they did a song with sepultura. Or they covered one of their songs in that old beneath the remains album.  A classic btw. 

Well, yea, i've listened to cannibal corpse, from the eaten back to life album, until their more recent stuff, with the corpsegrinder fisher.   :lol:  In fact i have 2 songs from them right here with me, one from their "best" album, or at least thats what i gathered from many fansites, hammer smashed face from the tomb of the mutilated album, and a more recent one, Cynaid Assassin from the Wretched Spawn album with fisher.  Very different indeed, the older song seems more raw, and the newer sounds more over-produced and processed.  I think i tend to lean towards the Barnes era of the band.  Sucks that they didnt get to Peru with Barnes.

To my knowledge, Obituary has never covered any Sepultura. Years ago on the album "Cause Of Death", they did a good cover of the Celtic Frost tune, "Circle of the Tyrants". As far as I know, that's the only cover they've ever done.

Yeah, Tomb of the Mutilated was one of the last albums featuring Chris Barnes on vocals. I got to see Cannibal Corpse a few times with that old lineup, those were some good shows. There is VERY BIG difference in Chris Barnes vocals back then and right now as he fronts Six Feet Under. These days, he SUCKS. He used to have a much deeper growl, now he sounds like the lazy sloppy fuckin' stoner that he is. That's part of the reason why they ousted him. A good call in my opinion. Back in those days they actually had day jobs. Now their only job is "musician", clearly they've done what they had to in order to achieve the success they've worked so hard for over the years.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 05:18:55 PM »

To my knowledge, Obituary has never covered any Sepultura. Years ago on the album "Cause Of Death", they did a good cover of the Celtic Frost tune, "Circle of the Tyrants". As far as I know, that's the only cover they've ever done.

Yeah, Tomb of the Mutilated was one of the last albums featuring Chris Barnes on vocals. I got to see Cannibal Corpse a few times with that old lineup, those were some good shows. There is VERY BIG difference in Chris Barnes vocals back then and right now as he fronts Six Feet Under. These days, he SUCKS. He used to have a much deeper growl, now he sounds like the lazy sloppy fuckin' stoner that he is. That's part of the reason why they ousted him. A good call in my opinion. Back in those days they actually had day jobs. Now their only job is "musician", clearly they've done what they had to in order to achieve the success they've worked so hard for over the years.

No no, i meant the other way, sepultura did an obituary cover.  I think the songs was called stronger than hate.  Ah yea, i one time read an interview done on Chris Barnes, and he was indeed a big pothead.  I think there was mention of a song in the 6ft under album called pot or something like that.   :lolsign: 

So, youre in the opinion that musicians are good when they have day jobs, and once theyre rich enough to only do that, they become sloppy?  Its probably true.   :lolsign: :lolsign:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 05:19:40 PM »
Cannibal Corpse did have some of the most delightfully offensive album covers back in the Chris Barnes day too. I remember how Pat Robertson was bitching about them and other death metal bands on the 700 Club show.

This one was nice, I have a desktop wallpaper of this one for download on my TS homepage in the OTHER section I think.

And my all-time favorite, Tomb of the Mutilated. I still own and wear the t-shirt I got from the show when they toured for this album.

All of the post-Barnes album covers look like something a retarded kid or a kindergartner scribbled.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »
No no, i meant the other way, sepultura did an obituary cover.  I think the songs was called stronger than hate.  Ah yea, i one time read an interview done on Chris Barnes, and he was indeed a big pothead.  I think there was mention of a song in the 6ft under album called pot or something like that.   :lolsign: 

So, youre in the opinion that musicians are good when they have day jobs, and once theyre rich enough to only do that, they become sloppy?  Its probably true.   :lolsign: :lolsign:

There was one Six Feet Under CD that came with an additional DVD of extras. In the intro part of the DVD, Chris is sitting in the studio rolling a joint and making a big to-do about it. These days, it seems like he's more interested in getting high than buckling down and focusing on honing his songs. Like I said, I think that had a lot to do with why the rest of the band told him to get the fuck out. They like to party every now and then too, but they never let the music suffer because of it.

Actually, I think Chris Barnes is a full-time musician these days too, but he's certainly not "rich". Neither is anyone in the current lineup of Cannibal Corpse. They have typical middle-class America houses, drive regular cars, wipe their asses with 2-ply toilet paper just like everyone else instead of 100 dollar bills like fuckin' Puff Daddy and Fred Durst.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2008, 08:44:27 AM »

There was one Six Feet Under CD that came with an additional DVD of extras. In the intro part of the DVD, Chris is sitting in the studio rolling a joint and making a big to-do about it. These days, it seems like he's more interested in getting high than buckling down and focusing on honing his songs. Like I said, I think that had a lot to do with why the rest of the band told him to get the fuck out. They like to party every now and then too, but they never let the music suffer because of it.

Actually, I think Chris Barnes is a full-time musician these days too, but he's certainly not "rich". Neither is anyone in the current lineup of Cannibal Corpse. They have typical middle-class America houses, drive regular cars, wipe their asses with 2-ply toilet paper just like everyone else instead of 100 dollar bills like fuckin' Puff Daddy and Fred Durst.

Probably, i mean do you wanna growl in a deep voice most of your life?  There are more important things, like getting high.  :D  Well, of course, that kind of music hasnt been really what anyone can call mass music, although i think the cannibal corpse album Vile one time reached one of those musical top 40 lists.  Well, more like at place 150, but still.  I remember people saying on reviews, that well, the first album Eaten back to life  was kinda primitive, but still strong brutal stuff, and centered around one theme, the usual gore movie storyline.  The second one, butchered at birth was a mediocre album, more like a leadup to their best tomb of the mutilated, and from then on it was hit or miss.  The bleeding, etc. 

BTW, hehehe, i think Fred Durst these days wipes his ass with 2-ply toilet paper too.  No one remembers who he is nowadays.  :ubershock: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline DaHanG

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »
I love all kinds of metal, but it's impossible for me to listen to cookie monster vocals. I can handle At the Gates/Death/etc. vocals just fine, it's when they get down to the Six Feet Under level that it gets to be too much. And  :lolsign: @ their AC/DC covers.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"this guy is either trolling or one of the dumbest people I've ever talked to"

"there it is - 5 completely idiotic sentences out of the 7 that were addressed to me."

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »
I love all kinds of metal, but it's impossible for me to listen to cookie monster vocals. I can handle At the Gates/Death/etc. vocals just fine, it's when they get down to the Six Feet Under level that it gets to be too much. And  :lolsign: @ their AC/DC covers.

Yeah, I actually have that album you're referring to. Six Feet Under - Graveyard Classics VOL2. Basically they just rerecorded the entire Back In Black album. You Shook Me All Night Long... no... you didn't Chris... Please shut up. What can I say, I was on a spending spree with a gift card at Best Buy. I couldn't find anything else, so I figured I'd get the newest Six Feet Under album that also happened to be packaged along with the Graveyard Classics VOL2 album. Both sucked. Oh well, it wasn't MY money.

Death was very different in many ways. Chuck Schuldiner always had more of a progressive sound, it never really followed the norm. His voice was, and still IS to this day, one of the most distinct and unique voices in the entire death metal genre. Towards the end of his life, his voice lost a great deal of texture and became a lot more of a high pitched screech as you'll hear on The Sound Of Perseverance as well as the final live album. I remember when I saw him on his last tour before he died, he lacked a lot of the energy and throaty roar that he always had when I saw him in the 90's. It was really sad to see such a young and talented guy die so suddenly.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline zndkw1n

• SMACK TALK
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:31 AM »
I got more death trivia for ya:  A band called luciferion did a metallica cover.  They covered Fight fire with fire, in death style.  :P 
BTW, the deicide show here has been postponed til feb. 24.  Changing dates  doesnt sound good to me.   :ohlord: :ohlord:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 06:21:38 PM »
From what I remember of Luciferion, they were more like a black metal band than something like Death. If I were to describe them, they would be like some "authentic" black metal band that actually had half-way decent production and didn't sound like they recorded their album in an old warehouse with one condenser mic. Kinda like a cross between Mayhem and Cryptopsy. Nothing to get overly excited about, they sound like plenty of other bands.

It's not too worrisome that they postponed show dates in Peru. Right now, it could be several issues. Maybe members of the bands have other contractual obligations or "OTHER" legal circumstances that prevent them from traveling abroad until then. I'm sure at least one of the band members is part of another active band, those bands tend to trade members off all the time like baseball cards. If they start pushing back dates in the US, that could be an indication of problems for the band.

If I were you, I'd be more interested in seeing a band like Krisiun. I'm not sure if they're around anymore, but they're pretty brutal. Their drummer is a fucking maniac, he's really good. I'd put him on the same level as Pete Sandoval of Morbid Angel and Tim Yeung of Hate Eternal. I think they're from Brazil or Argentina.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 06:25:43 PM by [EoM]Focalor »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 01:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length