Author Topic: i am the best  (Read 58268 times)

Offline Slikkster

• Dizzy yet?
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: i am the best
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2005, 02:27:16 PM »
heheh you must learn the fine arts of being succinct
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 08:36:17 PM by Slikkster »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/t-wetseal.asp
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2005, 04:54:44 PM »
heheh you must learn the fine arts of being succint  and cogent, man.  It's just plain fun for me watching you type out your long-winded diatribes that say nada.  Never has so much been said about so little...  Come on, let's DM! (lol)

every post i make has a lot to say in it, anyone with sufficient reading comprehension can tell, i guess youre lacking that, and it isnt bull shit like your posts, look at your post right now, youre telling me to be succinct and cogent, ok maybe i shouldnt be so long winded, now how about what i was talking about, no comment? thats what i thought, cause im fuckin right and you know it, all you fuckin do is come up with some random bull shit to avoid the topic, so go ahead, keep the pot shots comin, atleast i dont have to bump my own thread, i got my lil bitch slik to do it for me
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Is it sweet and pure and true?

Pictures and things that I've done before
Circling around me, out here on the floor I'm dreaming this and I'm dreaming that Regretting nothing, think about that

Offline Slikkster

• Dizzy yet?
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2005, 08:32:38 PM »
You're just annoyed that I won't take your bait and do a ridiculous tit-for-tat never-ending debate about nothing, lol.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 09:11:00 PM by Slikkster »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2005, 09:39:43 PM »
You're just annoyed that I won't take your bait and do a ridiculous tit-for-tat never-ending debate about nothing, lol. 
As for bumping "your" thread,  ya gotta love this whole notion of ownership that you have.  It's a forum, man.  No one owns anything.  And any light I can shed on your remarks, the better.  It's fun, afterall.  So, here's another bump to shine the light of truth on ya. Remember, ad hominem attacks are a sign of weakness and demonstrate a lack of strength in one's arguments.   

In all seriousness, I do grow weary of this, however.  It's been a kick getting under that thin skin of yours.  For one who likes to dish it out, you sure seem to have a hard time taking it.   You should try some self-deprecation, man.  It goes a long way.  Anyone who's seen me knows I'll be the first to call out campers in a game.  But if you search the forum, you'll see I even gave myself one of the top 5 awards for "Best Camper Whiner".  I know I'm guilty as sin of that shit.  So, poke a little fun at yourself while you're talking your shit, man.  It's just a game, afterall.  And, as always, see you in DM!  heheh

I'll give ya the last word(s)...make 'em good.

rofl always the assumptious one eh slik, well i guess youre the type of person who can only be happy living in a delusional world, "attacks are a sign of weakness and demonstrate a lack of strength in one's arguments", so are you trying to tell me your argument is weak? youre the one who keeps posting pot shots at me, i already knew that, thanks for trying to shed light on that lil tidbit but you once again assumed incorrcetly that i didnt already know it, whats another assumption, that you get under my skin, lol, no i enjoy newbs like you, i think you feed me, whenever i see a dumb ass like yourself, i enjoy telling him how it is, what a dumb ass he is, and watching as he bumbles around trying to argue with me, but they usually falter, cause where i rely on logic, they on ridicule and assumptions, just like q2 is a skill, so is debate, and i seek excellence in anything that interests me

"For one who likes to dish it out, you sure seem to have a hard time taking it." rofl ya i sure do have a hard time taking it in, thats why i reply to every single one of your points and crush your arguments with ease, i practically write essays on how weak your points and arguments are, the last thing im having a hard time is taking it, i think youre the one who has a hard time dealing with it, thats why you never address any of my points, so if you cant cut it, just ignore it right? and then start up on some other bull shit, youre so in denial

so its fun for you too eh, why leave then, let this be our 1v1, since you have no skill in q2, you can just continue coming here and having a war of words with me, but then again you arent really that talented at debating either(i hope you are actually talented in something and q2 and debate are just flukes), but if you change your mind, welcome to my thread, make yourself at home, and yes it IS my thread, i started it, and obviously its all about me and my ego, all you do is come here and talk about me, how exactly isnt it my thread? oh because i dont own the servers and the forums, who gives a shit, i made this what it is, they only provided an outlet for it

haha self depreciation, slik you are such a moron that you never cease to amaze me, you havent played any games with me, youve never really talked to me, youve never seen how i interact with others besides what i put out on this forum, actually just this thread, because if you look around anywhere besides this you'll find i poke alot of fun at myself, but who needs evidence and first hand experience when you can just rely on dumb ass assumptions right? go ahead man, make up all the shit about me you want, maybe its your creative outlet, and youre a camper/whiner? lol nm i retract my challenge of a 1v1...you really do suck, i mean of course i was just assuming you were garbage, you could have been one of the best gx 1v1ers and could easily sweep the floor with me, and id be willing to take that, but youve revealed yourself to just be a weak player....you know slik maybe you should do a lil less posting on this forum, and alot more q2 playing, honestly, why in the world would you spend more time posting in a forum about a game than playing in it, well thats just what trolls do

well i doubt this post has changed your mind about staying, thats a shame, ill have to endorse my own thread now, i could always count on you to keep my thread at the top of the list, but i guess you realized how idiotic it is, and that youre only helping me, all youre doing is talking after all, just words, my words on the other hand get results, get me 1v1s, so take care lil newbie, have fun with the rest of your life, hopefully youre not as much of a scrub at everything else as you are in q2, and i hope you really are only acting this retarded because its the internet, and youre a lil more sensible outside of silly forums, but who knows, some say through writing a person reveals who he truly is
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Circling around me, out here on the floor I'm dreaming this and I'm dreaming that Regretting nothing, think about that

Offline Sgt. Dick

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2005, 07:24:41 AM »
Slik has a very sneaky plan behind his post
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
aka IOU

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2005, 02:23:16 PM »
Slik has a very sneaky plan behind his post  8)

He plans to make Banes get carpal-tunnel so he can't play either mod  ;D

Banes, I actually try to read your post but I'm losing my strength as the time goes by.

My thoughts on 1 v 1 and DM

1 v 1 takes more overall skill to excel at it.  I don't like the pace of 1 v 1.  I like to go get a decent weapon and attack, if there is armor on the way that's a bonus.  When I play FFA the games are usually intense because of the constant action.  1 v 1 can be intense also but its a different "intense".   I have played some 1 v 1, lost some and won some; even when I won I did not like it as much as FFA.  I do actually like 1 v 1 rails and I would probably like 1 v 1 blasters if they had it  :o  I guess I'm more about aim than map control.

rofl too bad slik doesnt know im an english major and have wrists of steel by now, these posts are nothing, try writing 10 page papers on beowulf, now thats something, ya that post was pretty big, i think youre refering to the ffa dm post, i was hoping it would be shorter, because i didnt think people would read it, but instead the quality players like daelmun ended up doing so, so i was happy about that, if you mean my shit talking posts, dont bother, they are only made for the person im addressing, i dont see why anyone else should devote the time to my lectures if they did not commit the crime of being retarded and talking out of their ass

ya i agree 1v1 is intense, especially if youre in that locked race, i think maybe thats another thing i like about it, its really crazy and you have to be constantly on your toes, what i really dislike though is when its too intense and its a spam fest, and you know this because you cant reach a decent weapon before being exploded, maps like big gun i dislike, its just stupid, i used to like it cause i didnt have to try, just grab the rocket launcher and shoot it as soon as you grab it, you'll kill people, now i think its just retarded, atleast it only lasts for 3 minutes

well atleast you see a difference between aim and strategy, some people think aim is all that makes you good in q2, hence modes like 1v1 leads to flukes because they cant grab a certain gun or i dunno what goes through nauticas head-oopse i mean newbs heads

i was thinking about my thread, and its kinda funny how i started off by talking shit and claiming to be the best, so the only good players on tasty would challenge me, well they did, but it seems like that has stopped now, where the fuck are all you bitches, dont you know im still the best
instead now we got a buncha newbs filling up my thread with alot of empty trash talk, its really sad, although they did help to promote and get alot of peoples attention to come to the page, none of them really challenged me, the worst part is they are horrible at quake, but they feel that everyone is entitled to an opinion, like fuckin 10 year old kids on a basketball team criticizing michael jordan, ya'll are full of shit, come play jordan then bitches, see how i shut you out, you fuckin lil 10 year old, man i just hold my hand out at your face and you'll never get past me, funny thing is it will be that easy in a 1v1
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Art

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2005, 01:53:20 AM »
Well Banes, it's been two days since you talked shit here, are you beat down ? I didn't see you on the tourney server all night.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2005, 08:35:40 AM »
Well Banes, it's been two days since you talked shit here, are you beat down ? I didn't see you on the tourney server all night.     

Banes ----->  ;D   <--- shit eating grin.

why are you shit talking me, do you really want trouble?
i havent posted here cause no one posted a reply to me, until now that youve come here and stirred up the sleeping dogs

i really dont need this thread anymore, people are on the tourney server all the time, if i want a 1v1 i can go get one there, as far as the newbs who were posting here talkin shit to me, theyve all run away, look at chimp, never posted here again, look at naut, hes affraid to get into an entanglement that will end in a 1v1 where i will no doubt beat his ass, and even slik, my greatest incompetent adversary, i chased him out of here, and followed him into another thread where he cant even say much back to me, he relies on random ludicrous accusations which only apply to himself, why dont you go post about him getting beaten down you retard, youre posting to the wrong person, i can now retire this thread, i dont need it anymore, the purpose of 1v1s is satisfied, ive, in a small part, helped make the tourney server popular (daelmun can take much more credit however for bringing his quality players to the server), and the side effect of wet dripping vaginas in the form of newbs who cry on this thread has been also dealt with, i dont need this thread, why not let it die

and as far as not being on the tourney server all night, on top of going to a concert last night, im trying to fix my sleeping schedule so i can get a fucking job and stop spending all this time with most of you people who are god damned losers, i swear its having an effect on me, spending the time replying to slik is making me go out in to the world with the anticipation that everyone is a moron, only to find that slik is just a below average person

Art ----->   ???   <--- confused look he was prolly born with.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BTF]n0ctuary

• Swanky Member
  • METAL IST KRIEG
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2005, 08:50:43 AM »
Banes is like the energizer bunny....

he just goes on and on  and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on............
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Another hotel we can burn,
Another screw, another turn,
Another Europe map to learn,
Another truckstop on the way, Another game I learn to play, Another word I learn to say, Another bloody cus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2005, 09:08:55 AM »
Banes is like the energizer bunny....

yes, people just dont get that, i have so much energy, and so much writing prowess people should not fuck with me if they arent going to do it in an intelligent way, yo momma insults dont work on me bitches, ridicule is a tool of the weak minded, i use logic to serve all you dumb asses
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2005, 09:19:49 AM »
i just skipped to page 9, i didnt feel like reading that pointless shit, but anyways banes: you are not the best, you are FAR from the best. i am hpb and i would own you EASILY. anytime aim - hauntedq2. haha...
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2005, 09:22:34 AM »
i just skipped to page 9, i didnt feel like reading that pointless shit, but anyways banes: you are not the best, you are FAR from the best. i am hpb and i would own you EASILY. anytime aim - hauntedq2. haha...

ok ill 1v1, gotta go to the dmv right now, but ill msg you first

heh i guess this thread can still get me some decent 1v1s, thank art you dope
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline M^tster

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2005, 09:29:47 AM »
Lol I agree you can put together an essay in a matter of minutes..hahahaha..I stopped reading some of your longer posts.Sorry hehe.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Its not just about my dream of doing nothing, its about all of us.

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2005, 09:30:46 AM »
Lol I agree you can put together an essay in a matter of minutes..hahahaha..I stopped reading some of your longer posts.Sorry hehe.

its all good master i still love you, just dont forget to turn in your 5 page paper on the physics of strafe jumping on wednesday, you'll be docked points for turning it in late ^_^
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline M^tster

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2005, 09:36:52 AM »
hehehe was gonna modify that suka, but you were to qucik...and add..

You were the first person to ask me to oneonone in awhile..the reason we havnt played is because I need practice..and as of the ass-kicking by element like 300 to -2, I see I need more, but dont worry banes or time is coming soon.Don't think I forgot.

BTW If you shorten some of those posts down to like a paragraph, I could finish them hehehe  ;D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Its not just about my dream of doing nothing, its about all of us.

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:54:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length