Author Topic: i am the best  (Read 58323 times)

Offline [N]auTiCa

• View Profile
    • Extreme Online Gaming
  • Rated:
Re: i am the best
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2005, 07:50:19 PM »
 Posted by: Slikkster on: Today at 07:28:31 PM
Imagine that, making assumptions based upon WHAT YOU FUCKING SAY!  I've never quite seen such an imbecilic rambling in my life.  But, go figure, it's an internet forum.  I guess it's only to be expected.  Like Joe Walsh said, ya can't argue with a sick mind.  We'll just leave it at that.  Go take your meds, mang.  See ya in DM, lol.

props to that!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
Clan ^K][L^  co-leader! www.clankil.com
dC member! www.monsterkill.org

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/t-wetseal.asp
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2005, 08:04:23 PM »
One quote sums it all up:

"you dont know shit about me, think about it before you post again, you dont know anything about me, you only make assumptions based on my posts"

Imagine that, making assumptions based upon WHAT YOU FUCKING SAY!  I've never quite seen such an imbecilic rambling in my life.  But, go figure, it's an internet forum.  I guess it's only to be expected.  Like Joe Walsh said, ya can't argue with a sick mind.  We'll just leave it at that.  Go take your meds, mang.  See ya in DM, lol. 

rofl what a great way to cop out and not address any of the points ive made, thats fine poor lil vagina, go and play dm, forget addressing the real issues im positing, cause when it comes to logic (and q2) you suck

the point of what i said was that you assumed a buncha shit that was just plain wrong and you based your arguments around it, i just go on with my own argument making points why competiting is good, and why just having fun is for newbs like you, the validity of my points is not based on assumptions it is based on cold hard logic, it has nothing to do with you, you are irrelevant to the issues as hand, only your points are, which arent that strong anyway, you are trying to make this personal and talking directly about me, thats where all the assumptions come into play

here ill even list off all the bull shit you were wrong about piece by piece

1.im not a moron
2.i dont ramble and nothing i say is imbecilic
3.i dont take meds unless you consider marijuana medication
4.the way you base your assumptions is totally wrong, you go ok hmm a thread called i am the best where i challenge everyone, hmm he must have a big ego WRONG WRONG that is faulty reasoning, its a good guess, but youre still wrong, they are not inseperable, you are jumping to conclusions
5. your assumption that i need attention or validation through q2 is wrong, i only need competition
6.i never said you needed to validate yourself through q2, thats absurd, it was implied nowhere all you gotta do is fuckin play it and get better
7.i never implied you should feel bad if people can beat you dipshit, people beat me all the time, i feel fuckin great, i already take stock in whats important, you need to quit assuming i dont
8.i never tried to convince you that quake 2 is responsible for such a result as the well being of others and such, why would i want to, where do you come off with all these flying assumptions, you see what im talking about its not just so simple like well he has a thread saying im the best where he talks massive amounts of shit, he must be a dick head, thats a fair assumption, but look at all the assumptions youve made so far, youre not just jumping to conclusions, youre writing fairy tales
9.i have satisfaction, i have fun, i enjoy the ride, who told you otherwise?
10.nice challenge, too bad i passed it since i was a fuckin kid, i know dm players dont like much of a challenge, could you give me something more challenging though? im a higher caliber person
11.when did i say people cant play for fun? anytime you play youre having fun, i just dont like hiding behind the excuse of i play for fun when you fucking suck, that is not a valid excuse for being shitty in a game

well god damn, what conclusion can we come up after all this? slik may not be the sharpest one, but hes definately got a vivid imagination, well asshole you know what they say, assumptions make an ass out of slik

rofl nautica, what are you doing here, i thought the garbage was supposed to get taken out every wednesday, you need to get the fuck out of here kid you dont understand what the adults are discussing
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 08:06:30 PM by banes »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Is it sweet and pure and true?

Pictures and things that I've done before
Circling around me, out here on the floor I'm dreaming this and I'm dreaming that Regretting nothing, think about that

Offline [N]auTiCa

• View Profile
    • Extreme Online Gaming
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2005, 08:33:59 PM »
holy shit I seriously have never witnessed such a loser on any forums.. banes your hilarious, just don't go shooting up schools now ya hear?.. it's ok if people call you panzee and nerd in school, it's for a reason. Ok I'm done with this thread... seriously! lmfao!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Clan ^K][L^  co-leader! www.clankil.com
dC member! www.monsterkill.org

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2005, 08:43:39 PM »
holy shit I seriously have never witnessed such a loser on any forums.. banes your hilarious, just don't go shooting up schools now ya hear?.. it's ok if people call you panzee and nerd in school, it's for a reason. Ok I'm done with this thread... seriously! lmfao!

lol whatever lil bitch you dont know nothin bout my personal jus like i know nothin about yours, but dont be projectin what happens in your life onto mine, i figure thats where you got those ideas from, anyway ya like i said they were supposed to take the trash out today, get the fuck out, this thread is for serious players, not jokes like you OH I DONT HAVE A RAIL WAH WAH SOMEONE GIVE ME A TISSUE lol newbs make me laff

edit: rofl that bitch is scared to play me, we were in the tourney server, he was only willing to do teamplay, lol man nautica dont even say shit to me anymore, all you do is talk and never back anything up, im sure even slikk would have balls enough to 1v1 me, its just a fuckin game after all, its not like your masculinity is at stake if you lose, youre just pathetic

i hope i get nautica first round in the tournament, watch that fool forfit haha what a dipshit
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 09:28:57 PM by banes »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Circling around me, out here on the floor I'm dreaming this and I'm dreaming that Regretting nothing, think about that

Offline Punk_FAS

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2005, 09:53:43 PM »
Banes, there's a lot of stock to how people react to you, in the way you come across.  With your initial introduction, you come across as a cocky, arrogant, and snooty individual.  You're on a message board that is inhabited by predominantly FFA DM players, and you're going on and on about how DM sucks and 1v1/teamplay is where it's at.  How do you expect people to react to such hostility?  You're criticizing the way we play the game, and the way in which we play the game.  That's super duper if you prefer to play 1v1 since you find it enhances your skill more than FFA DM, and I agree with you there, the average gx/tourney player is MUCH better than your average FFA player.  But not everybody likes the pace or feel of 1v1/teamplay.  So if that's what you chose to play, great, by all means, go for it, do what you want to do.  But when you tell other people their choice of playstyle is inferior to yours, that comes across as you needing to prove something, or validate your own decision to play 1v1.

Also, you keep repeating how people are assuming things about you, and I find it funny that you keep doing the same thing, "assuming" people don't play 1v1 because their ego will suffer from a loss, etc..  You do realize that in any game, there are a multitude of levels of involvement.  You appear to be highly interested in Q2, so you're not a "casual" player, thus you're going to do more to be a better player.  Some people just don't care, they get a little bit of fun here and there with the game, and that's fine for them. 

Personally, I'm not too crazy about 1v1 or teamplay.  It's a much slower pace, and it's a totally different playstyle than FFA DM.  I prefer the faster pace of FFA DM, and I like weapon stay, etc.  I play 1v1 occasionally, and really, I'm not sure why I do, the only thing I really tell myself I'm getting out of it, is skills.  Because I really don't "enjoy" it like I do FFA.  And it has nothing to do with winning or losing.  I played Graphite the other day, and lost to him twice in a row.  Playing someone much lower than my skill level would be very boring.  So win or lose, it's just not a boatload of fun for me right now.  Maybe later on I'll change my view, but for now I prefer FFA.

Also, you're not very likely to coax people into playing that actually have a respect for the game by calling them names and trying to anger them into playing you, as if to motivate them to prove some kinda point, like they really do own you, etc.  Why not just tell people how you really feel, I like 1v1, and I believe you'd be a challenge for me, shall we play?  That would come across MUCH more respectable than the approach you're taking now.  It's as if you want to create an additional satisfaction for beating you, when someone beats you, by pissing them off before you play them.  Maybe you just want attention, as you're getting a lot of it in this thread, and that's why you resort to such odd behaviour.  Who knows.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2005, 10:27:13 PM »
some intelligent strong points

yes punk i like what you have to say

but answer me this, why dont people 1v1 me? i assume they dont do it because like you said their ego will suffer from a loss, is that it? i guess you dont think so, or maybe youre just pointing out that its an assumption, however whats another possibility,maybe they just like ffa more, thats fine, but why do they come to this thread then? they're walkin into the lions den and asking not to get bitten, they dont belong here, this is my thread, this is where i shit talk, and people come and challenge me, i dont see a point to people coming here and just shit talking me, i really can only assume to their motives, and honestly i do it on purpose, if i assume incorrectly, that might work out better for me, i challenge them on things i feel they may be offended by, i really dont care what it is, ill use any angle, im honest most of the time, and i do use logic in all of my posts, however i do resort to ridicule when i need that extra goading to get them to play on the tourney server, and why not?

you say if i was just polite and respectful i would get a better response, well honestly im not interested in people liking me, i personally try to avoid making friends with overly sensitive people, most of my friends are dicks anyway so we get along jus fine, and whats the other reasoning for being polite and respectful? oh ya 1v1 well you know i tried that approach, did people 1v1 me? no they fuckin ignored me, wth is that, honestly people are more willing to act when they are angry, just look at the l.a. riots

and as for the 1v1 vs ffa thing, thats fine, if people ONLY wanna play ffa, then they should jump on vanilla right now, the last thing they should be doing is posting in a thread about 1v1 challenges, no one forced anyone to post here, they all wanted to, and anyone who has 1v1ed me from being so inflammatory, no one forced them either, so maybe people do prefer to play ffa, but thats not gonna stop me from trying to bring more people to the tourney server, and trying to 1v1 more people, the more people who come, the better the players will get, i told trip this in a game tonite, play tourney for a week straight, then return to dm, and see if you have not improved greatly, im glad, anyone whose willing to go to the tourney server and invest some time in it will get alot more out of it, i may be more than a casual q2 player, but that doesnt mean the casual players cant improve something along the way either

now that ive said all that lemme reiterate something, this thread is for challenges, not shit talking without backing anything up,  i think thats just stupid, another thing people shouldnt do is come here and act self righteous ala slick, i dont need people to tell me how to act, or whats right or whatever i dont give a shit, i do what is neccessary to get what i want
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline {TNP}Dukie

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • http://dukieskinz.homestead.com/dukiesfront.html
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2005, 05:13:35 AM »
that Graphite dude was waaay too fast for me to play.  I prefer really slow players who've just started playing. ;)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"To see me, you must download my skin!"
"To see me, you must download my skin!"

[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetemp_both/language/

Offline chimp

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2005, 05:43:45 AM »
Yeah, you are right banes. You are the best.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
I drove 9 hours to play quake.

Offline Slikkster

• Dizzy yet?
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2005, 05:45:01 AM »
It's hilarious that here's a guy who has to keep explaining, ad nauseum, his motives,
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2005, 08:16:36 AM »
It's hilarious that here's a guy who has to keep explaining, ad nauseum, his motives,  philosophy, and actions, and still doesn't quite comprehend why people respond the way they do.  It's the "rest of the world is wrong" syndrome at play.   

You tried, Punk.  Props for that.  But it's a lost cause.  He just doesn't get it. 

DM Rules!  See ya there. 

its not the rest of the world is wrong, its just that a few dipshits like chimp naut and slik are dripping wet vaginas and cant get over it, thats why they keep returning to my thread, i think it makes them feel better about themselves typing up responses to me about a game which they never actually play with me, fine, keep posting bitches, im getting tired of this shiat, i have too spend too much time on this god damn forum trying to put sense in your heads, i tried to give you an idea of why improving your game would be a good thing, but you guys dont want that, so you just want me to be an asshole with no reason and logic like you guys ok i can do that too

bitches i am the fuckin best, i never get waxed easily, i beat every mother fucker on these forums, man who the fuck has even beaten me from these forums ever? bitches like chimp think act like i get waxed all the time, name some fuckin names dipshit, it aint easy and i wax all you mother fuckers, chimp slik and naut like to talk alot of shit because they cant do shit about it, thats their whole q2 game, "man well i sure cant do good in it, and i sure as hell aint gonna 1v1 you cause i might lose, and that would hurt my feelings, so fuck you, im just gonna talk shit in your thread all day, thats my idea of being representing myself in q2, talk shit and never back it up"

and you are a fuckin newb chimp, in q2 you fucking retard, im not talking about any thing else, but you dont even wanna fuckin play it with anyone remotely good, and you wonder why YOU get waxed all day, bitch, i cant believe dumbasses like you even come to my thread lackin complete reading comprehension, a whole fucking pages worth of cold hard logic and reasoning, and that shit slips right over your head, thats a god damn shame, but i guesss wisdom is always lost on morons like you

p.s. if you aint comin here to fuckin take my ass out, then dont even fuckin bother coming here anymore, i will always be loud and abrasive, dont expect me to change, ever, i really dont even see why i should even consider your points anymore, when all you guys do is ridicule and dont even consider mine, but thats the way jack asses argue anyway, so if you ever come here and post again bitches, make sure its with a date and time when i can find you on the tourney server ready to 1v1
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 08:18:54 AM by banes »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline chimp

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2005, 08:27:58 AM »
I appreciate you so eloquently proving my point.  Well done.  You successfully eliminated all doubt about whether or not you are a complete and utter waste of human life. 
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline banes

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
    • im a dork...
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2005, 08:41:05 AM »
I appreciate you so eloquently proving my point.  Well done.  You successfully eliminated all doubt about whether or not you are a complete and utter waste of human life. 

lol whatever newb, why dont you play me q2 bitch instead of just fighting with your words all day, im fucking brilliant by the way bitch, its apparent by the way you argue that youre pretty stupid

but getting back to the point, 1v1 me bitch or else stfu
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline chimp

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2005, 08:51:44 AM »
It amazes me that an individual can be so oblivious to his own ignorance.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 08:59:46 AM by chimp »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline pantaloons

• Aiyeeee!!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2005, 09:04:08 AM »
::)
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
use trap

Offline Laurelin

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2005, 09:42:08 AM »
I got a bottle of these.  ;D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

Costigan_Q2

Today at 07:35:35 AM
Members
Total Members: 2921
Latest: provider

Date Registered : March 20, 2024

*laughs in slow clapping*

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:59:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length