Author Topic: What an ex-clamation!  (Read 20149 times)

Offline fdrjk

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • gotta be above it
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: What an ex-clamation!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 03:06:31 PM »
lol thats what i was saying on jump earlier

hate comes in all forms
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
  • Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 04:34:00 PM »
ex, people can and will change.

2bum,

Change your life

he has a life?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Offline ex

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • :>
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 08:06:25 PM »
An X is a piece of trash whose mind is already made up and will REFUSE to see any other way than Y's are bad. 

Just based on sheer population numbers, there are bound to exist many times more white-skinned people in the country having this mindset than dark-skinned people.

So you encountered a bigot at work.

Coming up with a set of racially-segregated terms to distinguish white bigots from black bigots from asian bigots seems counterproductive.

In short: Your frothing rant about "N!GGERS" was eye-rollingly knuckleheaded, and the Baby Jesus should slap your parents for raising a dumbass.

:nana:

Hate to break it to you, but all of this is happy-go-lucky prattle from someone who hasn't been faced with a truly hateful person.  I like you quadz, but when you make comments like this, it's obvious you're a victim of this PC climate nowadays, and you've also never been to the South where I am, where blacks will kill white children for reasons of extermination.  You don't know what you're talking about in this instance, and you have no idea how hateful these slave descendants can be.

Maybe in California where you're at, there's more bigotry from whites, but in Texas most whites are pussified and scared to even call a black person "black" for fear of upsetting them, yet a black person can spew venom and bile towards whites all day, and we are expected to simply take it.  In fact, if we complain about racism, we end up being the racists simply because we're white and they're black.  Again, I believe California must be different than here, because the bigotry from the black community is extreme, for absolutely sure in Dallas specifically, and racist blacks take advantage of this situation to intentionally make life harder than it needs to be on whites.

Now having said all of that...I will admit my use of n!gger is extreme, but then again I don't think you've ever truly encountered one.  It's hard to find any other word or combination of words to describe this waste of human.  Seriously.  This person defines that word.

And as far as 2dum goes, that's the most retarded idea on Earth.  Fake a crisis?  She'll sit back and watch the show.  A person like that will not lift a finger to help a white person.  The insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult constantly, completely unprovoked (other than me being white and at the same job as her), more than showed me she has zero interest in having a "Crash" of cultures to see the light.  The only light she wants to see is genocide against whites.

Some people's minds are already made up, and it is not my job to help these people fix their problems.  I am not her father; if he did such a piss-poor job at raising her that she turned into that, then that is her family's problem.  I will never go out of my way for a person like that.  I will refuse to even help a person like that, because I know what she really feels.  She wants me dead, and my kin dead.  To change a person's mind when it's that far gone would require a lobotomy, and I'm not a surgeon.

BTW, to keep it in perspective, most the other people (many of whom are black) I talked to with zero problems and actually felt the warmth of kindness when speaking to them.  I can tell they aren't like that, and would never assume them to be.  A person has to prove to me that they are socially irredeemable, and she has "succeeded" in this fashion.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
VaeVictis:
i find it funny that you even consider grammar a sign of intelligence, that itself is a very uneducated claim

http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/

Offline 2d

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Bow Down to the King
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »
Some people's minds are already made up, and it is not my job to help these people fix their problems.  I am not her father; if he did such a piss-poor job at raising her that she turned into that, then that is her family's problem.

ex, take a moment and reflect upon your words.
All politics, all problems are always localized; racism is going to have to be conquered one person at a time. No statements from the President, no amount of immigration reform, nothing else other than individual effort will conquer the hate.

In order for real change to happen in the real world, people have to at least make an effort. She may hate the living shit out of you, but what makes you  a better human being is your compassion and your strength, not only to endure the abuse, but the capacity to accept it, similar to Christ, and save those who are blind from themselves. We are one giant human family, and although this person's mind may be deeply down the wrong path, there is always a chance for change. Gangbangers, Nazi's, white supremacists etc have come back from the depths of hell to join the modern way of thought and abandon primitive thinking.

You may be living in a hellacious situation, but you are on the front lines ex. I would hate to see a normal person who accepts people of all color brought down to a niggardly level. It is not your responsibility to try, but on a grander scale it really is ex. Kill her with kindness. Bring her a gift everyday, whether its a candy, or a cookie.

We will support you ex, keep us posted.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Futhermore, you keep saying "occupation". It's not an occupation.
Denial is a crime against humanity!

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »
Some people's minds are already made up, and it is not my job to help these people fix their problems.  I am not her father; if he did such a piss-poor job at raising her that she turned into that, then that is her family's problem.

ex, take a moment and reflect upon your words.
All politics, all problems are always localized; racism is going to have to be conquered one person at a time. No statements from the President, no amount of immigration reform, nothing else other than individual effort will conquer the hate.

In order for real change to happen in the real world, people have to at least make an effort. She may hate the living shit out of you, but what makes you  a better human being is your compassion and your strength, not only to endure the abuse, but the capacity to accept it, similar to Christ, and save those who are blind from themselves. We are one giant human family, and although this person's mind may be deeply down the wrong path, there is always a chance for change. Gangbangers, Nazi's, white supremacists etc have come back from the depths of hell to join the modern way of thought and abandon primitive thinking.

You may be living in a hellacious situation, but you are on the front lines ex. I would hate to see a normal person who accepts people of all color brought down to a niggardly level. It is not your responsibility to try, but on a grander scale it really is ex. Kill her with kindness. Bring her a gift everyday, whether its a candy, or a cookie.

We will support you ex, keep us posted.

Shut the fuck up, darkie.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline BIG DICK RICK

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 10:16:46 PM »
You know, I had a 6-7 paragraph post written up and I decided to just save it to a notepad file and I may post it another time here, but the thing I did want to post about ending racism and stuff because faking injuries and annoying someone to death by constantly badgering them with gifts/kindness that they don't want, is not going to work.  A very brilliant man has the answer on to how to end racism and his view on having a black history month, and him being black, I have the utmost respect for his answers/views on these things as other black men would say the complete opposite and would want people worshiping them 24/7 but here is the answer to end racism: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81612602/  spoken by your favorite actor/person, Morgan, fucking, Freeman.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 10:29:21 PM »
Hate to break it to you, but all of this is happy-go-lucky prattle from someone who hasn't been faced with a truly hateful person.  I like you quadz, but when you make comments like this, it's obvious you're a victim of this PC climate nowadays, and you've also never been to the South where I am, where blacks will kill white children for reasons of extermination.  You don't know what you're talking about in this instance, and you have no idea how hateful these slave descendants can be.

:evilgrin: Of course, it's been apparent from a number of your posts over the years that you may be in possession of an above-average cranial bone density.

In any case, my argument had little to do with political correctness, but rather more to do with what we've learned from biology and sociology.

(That, and the observation that the use of racial epithets in a rant whose ostensible purpose is to decry unwarranted bigotry should be an obvious non-starter.)

Overall when one controls for education and socio-economic factors, the biology of race--which is itself practically an incoherent concept in the face of genetic variation between all individuals--disappears from the picture.

all the good things whites have done for blacks in recent years

This is really not a statement that can be uttered without irony in many contexts.

There are bound to be some still alive who recall the lynchings--the Tuskegee Institute published its annual Lynch Report up through 1959--and there's a veritable fuckton of people still alive who remember the segregation of restaurants, drinking fountains, schools, etc. 

Oh, look! We were legally forced to end Jim Crow. We were legally forced to allow interracial marriages. We were legally forced to end racially discriminatory voting prohibitions. We were legally forced into quotas to counteract discriminatory university acceptance and hiring practices. Isn't it amazing all we've done for you in recent years!

I'll grant you it's unfortunate that you seem to find yourself in the bowels of a culture whose present milieu was distilled from a legacy of mistakes of prior generations.

Regardless, an unavoidable fact is that biology and sociology undermine your present attempts to blame societal problems on members of a particular race.

You great numpty.

:beer:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline fdrjk

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • gotta be above it
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 10:51:33 PM »
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ebh6x6Bze_0/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ebh6x6Bze_0"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ebh6x6Bze_0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ebh6x6Bze_0</a>

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x6F_S4LbdpE/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x6F_S4LbdpE"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x6F_S4LbdpE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x6F_S4LbdpE</a>
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 12:31:49 AM »
Overall when one controls for education and socio-economic factors, the biology of race--which is itself practically an incoherent concept in the face of genetic variation between all individuals--disappears from the picture.

Yes, this is why the welfare system has OBVIOUSLY cured the problems in the black communities. To all the black people: You're welcome! To all the white people: Since the problems correlating race and poverty have all been cured, Let's dust our hands off and head home, our work here is done! :D

Regardless, an unavoidable fact is that biology and sociology undermine your present attempts to blame societal problems on members of a particular race.

I suppose it's unavoidable when YOU introduce "biology and sociology" into the discussion. But I don't see why a person can't find plenty of other reasons besides biology and sociology to hate any particular black person. I mean I really don't think people hate Justin Bieber because heart disease runs in his family. I do however hate Justin Bieber for talking loud in movie theaters and wearing purple suits to church.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:35:02 AM by |iR|Focalor »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline animosity

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 01:35:03 AM »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
gOd2DuM: lady puts finger in ur ass and stimulates behind the dick
goldy: how would you know that?
gOd2DuM: its my favorite

Offline quadz

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 01:43:56 AM »
Since the problems correlating race and poverty have all been cured

Correlation ≠ Causation.

There's also a well-known correlation between reading ability and shoe size.

I suppose it's unavoidable when YOU introduce "biology and sociology" into the discussion. But I don't see why a person can't find plenty of other reasons besides biology and sociology to hate any particular black person.

What is unavoidable is that the genetic variation between all individuals makes race mostly meaningless biologically, which is further echoed sociologically when we start controlling for education levels and socio-economic backgrounds when evaluating groups of individuals from varying races all hailing from similar circumstances.

Thus, the correlation/causation problem above: Finding a higher number of black people per capita on welfare than white people is indeed a race correlation; but biology and sociology tend to eliminate the genetics of race as a causal factor.

None of which has a bearing one's personal like or dislike of any individual of any race.

:exqueezeme:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 02:39:00 AM »
None of which has a bearing one's personal like or dislike of any individual of any race.

I know. That's what I said. It's like... I hate cats because they piss all over and it stinks, not because they're inferior to dogs or because they come from a poor family. :D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline ex

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • :>
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 08:52:35 AM »
:evilgrin: Of course, it's been apparent from a number of your posts over the years that you may be in possession of an above-average cranial bone density.

In any case, my argument had little to do with political correctness, but rather more to do with what we've learned from biology and sociology.

(That, and the observation that the use of racial epithets in a rant whose ostensible purpose is to decry unwarranted bigotry should be an obvious non-starter.)

all the good things whites have done for blacks in recent years

This is really not a statement that can be uttered without irony in many contexts.

There are bound to be some still alive who recall the lynchings--the Tuskegee Institute published its annual Lynch Report up through 1959--and there's a veritable fuckton of people still alive who remember the segregation of restaurants, drinking fountains, schools, etc. 

Oh, look! We were legally forced to end Jim Crow. We were legally forced to allow interracial marriages. We were legally forced to end racially discriminatory voting prohibitions. We were legally forced into quotas to counteract discriminatory university acceptance and hiring practices. Isn't it amazing all we've done for you in recent years!

I'll grant you it's unfortunate that you seem to find yourself in the bowels of a culture whose present milieu was distilled from a legacy of mistakes of prior generations.

You great numpty.

:beer:

Aside from the snide quips contained in your post, there's a few points that you will never understand because you live in a little bubble world out there in California:

1.)  You have never been to the South, where racism is extreme still.  Some blacks go out of their way to upset whites to a murderous degree down here, which I am sure you have never experienced at any point in your life, judging from how you speak on here.  I feel happy for you because of this; you don't want to know what it feels like to hear that all light-skinned babies should be murdered, from a slave descendant that thinks no more of you than to say this garbage in front of a white person, knowing full well how upsetting it will be.

2.)  My post with the racial epithets was on here, not in real life.  I said nothing to that woman.  But on the racial epithet thing, I think Chris Rock put it best:  There's black people...and then there's n!ggers:

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f3PJF0YE-x4/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f3PJF0YE-x4"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f3PJF0YE-x4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f3PJF0YE-x4</a>

I doubt any man...black, white, or otherwise...would be able to argue with what he said.

3.)  We, as I assume you mean white people, were not forced to do anything.  We did something about the laws, by our own volition.  There were no blacks in legislative positions of power at the times that racial segregation was ended.  It was still our call.  The overall sense of the country was that it was the time for it to end, but the choice was still up to the powers that be.

Remember the Tiananmen square incident?  What happened when all those people wanted Democracy and the sense was that dictatorship should end?  They rolled over the protestors with TANKS.  The very same thing could have just as easily happened here, against black people.  We already had police dogs and fire hoses on them; it's only a skip away from calling in the military to control an out-of-control segment of the population.  We (white politicians) chose to let allow them their rights.  It was not forced in any way.

Anyway, the overall thing that you aren't seeing is that using a specific racial epithet to describe a slave descendant with a kill-white mentality is not necessarily an incorrect thing to say.  It's not PC, and some will say it's wrong to use that word, but I adhere to the Chris Rock mentality.  Plus I'm willing to bet that if I was a black man that said that much negative shit about n!ggers, you wouldn't say hardly a damn thing, which highlights the hypocrisy and selective nature of what we consider "racism" to be.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
VaeVictis:
i find it funny that you even consider grammar a sign of intelligence, that itself is a very uneducated claim

http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/

Offline 2d

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Bow Down to the King
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 08:02:08 PM »
to a certain extent, ex may be right, but you still have to give an effort, and not just a small token for an effort, but a large amount of time, over years before you flat out dismiss someone. this is not a religious doctrine that they are adhered to ex, this is not the muslims vs the west, or evangelical christians vs the gay community. these folks are people who definitely have the capacity to change, and since this person spends a majority of the day along side of you, you have the opportunity to chip away at their mindset brick by brick.

some people though will never change, no matter how much time or effort you put in. just like in the middle east, the only real way to solve the conflicts, is for a new generation of youngsters to be born who simply are tired of hate and finally want to become a real part of humanity and the international community.

how old is this person you work with? tell us more about her.

focalor is a fake racist btw, he will eventually see the light, it is his destiny.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Futhermore, you keep saying "occupation". It's not an occupation.
Denial is a crime against humanity!

Offline quadz

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 10:45:50 PM »
there's a few points that you will never understand because you live in a little bubble world out there in California

Unfortunately the success or failure of any racial component of your argument rests neither with me, nor with California, but with the science indicating the problem to be cultural rather than biological.

You have never been to the South, where racism is extreme still.

Sounds like a data point hinting at where your "bubble world" might more accurately be located.

We, as I assume you mean white people, were not forced to do anything.  We did something about the laws, by our own volition.  There were no blacks in legislative positions of power at the times that racial segregation was ended.

Not so much white people as a race, but rather the sort of cultural extremes that have contributed to the problems featured in your rants.

As a quick illustration -- states which clung to their anti-miscegenation laws until they were invalided by the Supreme Court:

Spot the "bubble".

I adhere to the Chris Rock mentality.

I see, so:

I have to let a N!GGER walk all over me and spew hateful bile because I'm white and for no other reason than that?

So you're actually doing archly ironic comedy here?

That's a relief, because I'd thought you were being serious. And taken at face value this would be of course one of the most tone-deaf and inane things one might say without irony--like a line written for Carroll O'Connor's Archie Bunker character to deliver, oblivious to the laugh track he's not hearing.

:dohdohdoh:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

|iR|Focalor

April 24, 2024, 10:55:53 AM
omlette du fromage?

Admin

April 24, 2024, 07:08:22 AM
fin.

|iR|Focalor

April 22, 2024, 04:27:07 PM
Now it's over. Because I say it's over.

|iR|Focalor

April 22, 2024, 12:39:29 PM
It's over when I say it's over.

|iR|Focalor

April 22, 2024, 11:34:16 AM
Costigan needs a tampon.

Costigan_Q2

April 22, 2024, 02:53:12 AM
This interaction is over.

Costigan_Q2

April 22, 2024, 02:51:20 AM
Will someone please muzzle and leash that barking dog? it's projections and delusions and now endless babbling are comically pitiable, just treat it like you would Beaver - that's what it deserves.

Costigan_Q2

April 22, 2024, 02:50:50 AM
Quake 2 needs a public square.

This is not a debate.

|iR|Focalor

April 21, 2024, 05:36:24 PM
If you were attached to reality, you'd realize that.

Quake 2 needs a private bathroom.

|iR|Focalor

April 21, 2024, 05:34:35 PM
I've never doxed anyone like he did or sent them 1000's of annoying whiny angry messages in all caps like you.

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:30:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length