Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
October 05, 2026, 10:59:50 PM
News:
tastyspleen.net discord server:
http://discord.tastyspleen.net
Home
Forum
Help
TinyPortal
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
tastyspleen::quake 2 community
»
Forum
»
Off-Topic Zone
»
/dev/random
»
The last movie you saw....
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
...
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
[
118
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: The last movie you saw.... (Read 1228357 times)
|iR|Focalor
Irrepressibly Profuse Member
Posts: 15976
John 3:16
Rated:
Re: The last movie you saw....
«
Reply #1755 on:
September 23, 2026, 07:21:08 AM »
Plan 9 From Outer Space (1957)
I attempted to watch the old notorious Ed Wood film "Plan 9 from Outer Space". I had seen the Johnny Depp movie about Ed Wood and the making of this film. And... I guess it's all true, this movie probably WAS a complete clusterfuck during the making of it, because the outcome is really really bad. I thought The Stuff felt disjointed and puzzle-pieced together, HOLY MOLY, this thing takes the cake. I couldn't finish it, I only got a little past halfway through it (which still deserves a medal of some kind) - I hit the scan forward button and just FFWD'd through it until the end just to at least get the basic idea of how it ends... that was good enough for me. And the ending still wasn't even really worth knowing. Ugh. SO BAD. If you just "WANT" to watch a bad movie, this one will certainly check that box. Otherwise, avoid this one like a pile of doggie doo on the sidewalk.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
...
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
[
118
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
tastyspleen::quake 2 community
»
Forum
»
Off-Topic Zone
»
/dev/random
»
The last movie you saw....
El Box de Shoutamente
Last 10 Shouts:
-Unh0ly-
August 27, 2026, 06:19:36 AM
http://unholy.live
-Unh0ly-
August 10, 2026, 12:59:07 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tbk4pwJ3esrhccsxiAsRJFtqlWJfWqir/view?usp=sharing
NEW UNHOLY QUAKE 2
[/b][/glow]
Yotematoi
July 09, 2026, 04:31:49 PM
DM
no funca? Why?
yahoo
July 08, 2026, 03:01:46 PM
q2servers is down for some time
|iR|Focalor
July 04, 2026, 01:59:59 AM
Yotematoi
June 29, 2026, 03:58:05 PM
Today would have been X7's birthday, I still miss those long nights playing coop o dm.
Yotematoi
June 29, 2026, 03:56:26 PM
Hoy cumpliría años X7, sigo extrañando esas noches largas jugando
en coop.
NovaReaper
May 22, 2026, 09:08:51 AM
Hello dears
-Unh0ly-
April 27, 2026, 03:50:00 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/159hj27IhNeZPBiw7_YTO7Gtt7DYXSW67/view?usp=drivesdk
New unholy quake 2 all new wrap models crosshair textures muzzle flash fer all guns it’s its own folder run q2repro.exe. Enjoy!!!
sawg
January 04, 2026, 02:00:11 PM
Can we ban these bots in DM and other servers that just spam bad jokes non-stop? I tried to join earlier and it took me 15 minutes to get in because there were about 10 of them connected
Show 50 latest
User
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
October 05, 2026, 10:59:50 PM
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Search
Advanced search