Author Topic: The last movie you saw....  (Read 1228426 times)

Offline |iR|Focalor

  • Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15976
  • John 3:16
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
Re: The last movie you saw....
« Reply #1755 on: September 23, 2026, 07:21:08 AM »


Plan 9 From Outer Space (1957)

I attempted to watch the old notorious Ed Wood film "Plan 9 from Outer Space". I had seen the Johnny Depp movie about Ed Wood and the making of this film. And... I guess it's all true, this movie probably WAS a complete clusterfuck during the making of it, because the outcome is really really bad. I thought The Stuff felt disjointed and puzzle-pieced together, HOLY MOLY, this thing takes the cake. I couldn't finish it, I only got a little past halfway through it (which still deserves a medal of some kind) - I hit the scan forward button and just FFWD'd through it until the end just to at least get the basic idea of how it ends... that was good enough for me. And the ending still wasn't even really worth knowing. Ugh. SO BAD. If you just "WANT" to watch a bad movie, this one will certainly check that box. Otherwise, avoid this one like a pile of doggie doo on the sidewalk.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

 

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

 

-Unh0ly-

August 27, 2026, 06:19:36 AM
 

-Unh0ly-

August 10, 2026, 12:59:07 PM
 

Yotematoi

July 09, 2026, 04:31:49 PM
DM no funca? Why?
 

yahoo

July 08, 2026, 03:01:46 PM
q2servers is down for some time
 

|iR|Focalor

July 04, 2026, 01:59:59 AM
 

Yotematoi

June 29, 2026, 03:58:05 PM
Today would have been X7's birthday, I still miss those long nights playing coop o dm.
 

Yotematoi

June 29, 2026, 03:56:26 PM
Hoy cumpliría años X7, sigo extrañando esas noches largas jugando en coop.

NovaReaper

May 22, 2026, 09:08:51 AM
Hello dears
 

-Unh0ly-

April 27, 2026, 03:50:00 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/159hj27IhNeZPBiw7_YTO7Gtt7DYXSW67/view?usp=drivesdk     New unholy quake 2 all new wrap models crosshair textures muzzle flash fer all guns it’s its own folder run q2repro.exe. Enjoy!!!
 

sawg

January 04, 2026, 02:00:11 PM
Can we ban these bots in DM and other servers that just spam bad jokes non-stop? I tried to join earlier and it took me 15 minutes to get in because there were about 10 of them connected

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 11:59:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length