Author Topic: another terrorist attack  (Read 326917 times)

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: another terrorist attack
« Reply #1755 on: June 30, 2016, 07:12:01 PM »
seems like you knew some muslims personally, and had a bad experience, and you studied religion at a university. enlighten me, (unless, rather I can read your previous posts, if you dont mind)

"stupid people"  "imaginary friends" "stupid religion"

I missed that grade school smack.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
Dallas/Fort Worth, here i cum.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • OFFO
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Lair @ Tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #1756 on: July 01, 2016, 02:55:16 PM »
A bad experience? The ENTIRE WORLD has had a bad experience with them. Pick up any exhaustive history book covering the whole of the arab world. They've made life completely suck for themselves and others for centuries upon centuries. Before the Holy Roman empire ever thought about their infamous campaign of mass murder known as the Crusades, it had been a few hundred years since Muhammad did kinda-sorta the same thing in the middle east. BOTH campaigns were FUCKING STUPID, killing people for not believing in the same unseen imaginary friend.

ANY religion that requires faith is a stupid religion practiced by stupid people. Anyone with anything useful to sell is going to show you the goods right up front. Anyone who doesn't is usually a con artist looking to scam you for their own gain. They rely on the stupidity found in faith to con you perpetually. If someone is able to sell you some shit that you know up front you will not have the opportunity to see with your own eyeballs at any point in time, then congratulations, you're a stupid fuck who knowingly and willingly let someone con you. In fact, that makes you an extraordinary kind of stupid. That stupidity ranks higher on the stupid scale than your average crayon eating natural born retarded idiot.

I know there's people out there who say "You can't prove God does NOT exist, therefore it's best to say that it's unknown." Bullshit. These people are pussies who are trying to pat themselves on the back and look smart. They should grow some balls and admit what they really think rather than trying to be nice to religious fuckwits with different viewpoints. They'd be doing them a far better service by letting them know how fucking retarded it is to believe in imaginary spirits so that maybe they'll come to their senses and stop being stupid fucking idiots one day rather than trying to not hurt their precious poor little Christ-like feelings.

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1757 on: July 02, 2016, 12:25:13 AM »
A bad experience? The ENTIRE WORLD has had a bad experience with them. Pick up any exhaustive history book covering the whole of the arab world.

really ? just out of curiosity who wrote some these history books ? since I was told that westerners have written some of these books, and as a word of advice, the author of the book you read, including its sources does have quite alot of significance. you know, reliability, bias, etc. writing whatever appeals to the westerner's intellect. I just wonder sometimes, "are these people just changing shit around ? Is this shit even accurate ?"

A bad experience? The ENTIRE WORLD has had a bad experience with them.

Oh, the arabs did their pre islamic share of shit, no doubt. Not more than what I can say about the europeans, white supremacy, west african slave trade (my people), holocaust, palestine, hiroshima, (the list goes on). Honestly, I've heard quite enough of the west side story, and whatever they want me to learn in school.   

Don't get me wrong, as a black man, I do find arabs just as racist as I find whites, however Im not a big fan of the middle eastern countries, you know, those places those people who are willling to sell each other out, bend over for the super dick powers to stick it in.
but you gots to know, from what I have learned, that arab and muslim are not synonymous. Unfortunately, people tend to perceive them as the re-presenters.

ANY religion that requires faith is a stupid religion practiced by stupid people. Anyone with anything useful to sell is going to show you the goods right up front. Anyone who doesn't is usually a con artist looking to scam you for their own gain. They rely on the stupidity found in faith to con you perpetually. If someone is able to sell you some shit that you know up front you will not have the opportunity to see with your own eyeballs at any point in time, then congratulations, you're a stupid fuck who knowingly and willingly let someone con you. In fact, that makes you an extraordinary kind of stupid. That stupidity ranks higher on the stupid scale than your average crayon eating natural born retarded idiot.

I know there's people out there who say "You can't prove God does NOT exist, therefore it's best to say that it's unknown." Bullshit. These people are pussies who are trying to pat themselves on the back and look smart. They should grow some balls and admit what they really think rather than trying to be nice to religious fuckwits with different viewpoints. They'd be doing them a far better service by letting them know how fucking retarded it is to believe in imaginary spirits so that maybe they'll come to their senses and stop being stupid fucking idiots one day rather than trying to not hurt their precious poor little Christ-like feelings.

With all due respect, thank you for your expression. I'd rather investigate, do my homework, and back it up with sources, before commenting any further on this part. To be honest, I did have a similar chat with a fella in the youtube comments, and he had a similar "imaginary god" type of comment. Im only saying this, because so far, I only got your angle.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Barton

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1758 on: July 02, 2016, 02:44:14 AM »
Life is too short to decide whether or not every idea we encounter in life is worth believing in. That is why it's only worth considering and/or believing in things that you can criticize or disprove. This is why I think believing in religion is a waste of time because the concept of a God is not testable.

Offline quadz

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1759 on: July 02, 2016, 12:33:08 PM »
Oh, the arabs did their pre islamic share of shit, no doubt. Not more than what I can say about the europeans, white supremacy, west african slave trade (my people), holocaust, palestine, hiroshima, (the list goes on). Honestly, I've heard quite enough of the west side story, and whatever they want me to learn in school.

Considering each culture has its own share of atrocities and barbarism in its past, I'd suggest instead looking closely at which cultures have moved toward freedom of the individual, freedom of expression, equality of opportunity, equal treatment under the law, and democratically representative systems of government.

Example: Slavery was a world-wide practice. Which CULTURE ended it?

See: The British Crusade Against Slavery

And, in the few places slavery still exists in the world, are we going to find cultures that maximize the values, principles, and freedoms listed above? One imagines not.

Let's please drop the cultural-relativist fa├žade of pretending that just because we can point out problems in any culture (especially historical ones) that somehow all cultures are equally bad.

If you're ever having trouble figuring out whether some particular culture is superior to another, I'd suggest weighing the degree to which each culture embraces the values above would be a good place to start.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1760 on: July 02, 2016, 02:19:08 PM »
A bad experience? The ENTIRE WORLD has had a bad experience with them. Pick up any exhaustive history book covering the whole of the arab world.

really ? just out of curiosity who wrote some these history books ?

People from the same country. And history books published in the US say the same thing. The whole "History is written by the victors" argument is a really bad one in this case. THEY were the victors. THEY conquered and ruled most of the middle east and north Africa. THEY wrote history. Unless American history books about the expansions of the caliphate are saying they DIDN'T do this, they are correct.

When did this country start rewriting history books so many times that it's made people like you think they're totally unreliable? This isn't a dictatorship. They can't do that kinda shit without LOTS of people getting really really bitchy about it. However, it just so happens that I myself HAVE seen skewed history books from the US. They were Christian school history books that covered Adam, Eve, and a talking snake as one of the first things in history to happen. Uhhhhh yeah. They later covered Cold War history by saying very little about actual events that happened during the time period, but they took pages and pages and pages to discuss how godless and horrible the Russian people were for being Communist, which apparently was just as bad as being a murdering baby punching devil worshipping grandma rapist. Over and over, it pummeled the reader with "USA is good, Russia must die!!!" And this is precisely why religion can suck my dick and die in a ditch. Religion has NO PROBLEM AT ALL rewriting and skewing history. It doesn't bother their conscience a bit.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:48:59 PM by |iR|Focalor »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1761 on: July 02, 2016, 07:09:28 PM »

Considering each culture has its own share of atrocities and barbarism in its past, I'd suggest instead looking closely at which cultures have moved toward freedom of the individual, freedom of expression, equality of opportunity, equal treatment under the law, and democratically representative systems of government.

really,  seriously ? equality ? hmm, it would've been easier for me to agree with you right there, but that was so 10 years ago.

really ? just out of curiosity who wrote some these history books ?

People from the same country. And history books published in the US say the same thing. The whole "History is written by the victors" argument is a really bad one in this case. THEY were the victors. THEY conquered and ruled most of the middle east and north Africa. THEY wrote history. Unless American history books about the expansions of the caliphate are saying they DIDN'T do this, they are correct.

When did this country start rewriting history books so many times that it's made people like you think they're totally unreliable? This isn't a dictatorship. They can't do that kinda shit without LOTS of people getting really really bitchy about it. However, it just so happens that I myself HAVE seen skewed history books from the US. They were Christian school history books that covered Adam, Eve, and a talking snake as one of the first things in history to happen. Uhhhhh yeah. They later covered Cold War history by saying very little about actual events that happened during the time period, but they took pages and pages and pages to discuss how godless and horrible the Russian people were for being Communist, which apparently was just as bad as being a murdering baby punching devil worshipping grandma rapist. Over and over, it pummeled the reader with "USA is good, Russia must die!!!" And this is precisely why religion can suck my dick and die in a ditch. Religion has NO PROBLEM AT ALL rewriting and skewing history. It doesn't bother their conscience a bit.

To play it safe, I prefer the most authentic sources. Anything written by westerners, I will still read it, but that doesn't mean that I wont do a background check.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1762 on: July 02, 2016, 10:59:30 PM »
As a black man... you can take your whole "everything is still racist" rhetoric and shove it right up your ass. "Equality?" Kiss my white ass, you oppressed little chronic victim. Do you have all black schools? Yes. Do whites have... fuck that, CAN whites have all white schools? Fuck no. Can you do all the same shit I can do in this country? Yes. Racism my fucking ass. Find some other excuse for being an underachiever, or better yet, stop blaming whites for your own failures, take responsibility for your own situation, and work to improve it. Life sucks equally for everyone, and if there is a god (there's not), he hates us all the same.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1763 on: July 03, 2016, 02:57:25 AM »
Are you really sure about that ? I mean, for those of us who are trying, and struggling, thats not true at all. I could give you examples.

I just hope you can take your head far out of your ass, and see why we continue to remind  people like yourself about the oppression and atrocities of human beings who were considered inferior, and all of that which attempts are made to make this new generation forget about.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Inexorably Palaverous Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1764 on: July 03, 2016, 03:55:00 AM »

really,  seriously ? equality ? hmm, it would've been easier for me to agree with you right there, but that was so 10 years ago.

The funny thing is he's right. Equality was so 10 years ago. You can't even say the word equality without a backlash today. If I were to say that I support equality, I'm a racist because I grew up dirt poor but in an area without much crime. If I don't recognize that my inert white privilege gave me a better shot at life relative to others, and that blacks have a worse shot at success due to racism and white privilege than I'm a racist.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1766 on: July 03, 2016, 02:53:48 PM »
Are you really sure about that ? I mean, for those of us who are trying, and struggling, thats not true at all. I could give you examples.

I just hope you can take your head far out of your ass, and see why we continue to remind  people like yourself about the oppression and atrocities of human beings who were considered inferior, and all of that which attempts are made to make this new generation forget about.

Precisely. You'd rather spend all your time whining about all the horrible shit in the past that didn't even happen to you personally. What is it that you want? 25% off mortgage coupons? 400 bucks in free groceries every month? An extra 2 weeks of paid vacation? Are you so weak and helpless that you need charity just to get equal footing with everyone else in this world?

Please do give some examples where RACISM AS A FORMAL POLICY has denied you something you have earned and deserve. I'm talking about REAL racism mind you, not "That's my excuse for being an underachiever" racism. Like... the post office refused to mail your resume to a potential employer because they don't want black people mail touching the white people mail.

We have a black president now, in case you missed that. He got elected twice in a row. If blacks are a "minority" still (they aren't), how did that happen with so much rampant racism?

Again, life sucks equally for everyone. If you ever want shit to improve, then at some point you have take responsibility and admit to yourself that your situation was determined by the poor choices you've made in the things that you do and the people you choose to associate with. My life... could definitely be better.  But I did lots of dumb shit and I hang out with people who aren't model citizens. My shit is MY fault. Either you're a helpless weak bitch always victimized by the world, or you're a fucking grown man who isn't anyone's bitch and has the power to choose his path in life.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1767 on: July 03, 2016, 05:52:29 PM »

Precisely. You'd rather spend all your time whining about all the horrible shit in the past that didn't even happen to you personally.
oh yea , e.g: the reason my roots are untraceable, great, great grandmothers being raped as little girls by  men , being part of a group of people who are and still inflicted with a disease of self hate (a lot of explanation required, look it up, I dont have time to explain), and being part of a disfranchised, disunited community, which is split between those of us who wanna help one another, and the white washed descendants of the house stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style folk (uncle toms), the type of stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style folk your kind admire, because they are so fucking subservient, they will fight for the success you throw at them, and put some of us down to please the man on top. Personal to me if you ask me, even had experiencing it, once fell innocently victim to this type of shit, not letting it happen again. No, its not whining, its what i would call, reminding. if i were to talk about 9/11 you whiteys like to bring up, and say "never forget", then you wouldnt call it "whining". Yeah, spare me the talk
"oh, but slavery was a looong time ago, we are a big happy nation"
, you mean the same slavery/segregation which lasted for a few centuries before the 70s, and the 70s was only 40 years ago. We got a long way to go.

Don't get me wrong, I see quite alot of faults on our end, disunity being the worst. What I did is my problem, not the white man, black man, or the government's problem. But im not gonna sit here and discuss it with you.

25% off mortgage coupons? 400 bucks in free groceries every month? An extra 2 weeks of paid vacation? Are you so weak and helpless that you need charity just to get equal footing with everyone else in this world?
Are you fucking kidding me ? first of all, not each and every one of us get welfare that easy, some of us are denied welfare, and are barely making ends meet on low income.

We have a black president now
a booty wiper/puppet. all the big people behind the scenes need is a scapegoat.

Again, life sucks equally for everyone. If you ever want shit to improve, then at some point you have take responsibility and admit to yourself that your situation was determined by the poor choices you've made in the things that you do and the people you choose to associate with. My life... could definitely be better.  But I did lots of dumb shit and I hang out with people who aren't model citizens. My shit is MY fault. Either you're a helpless weak bitch always victimized by the world, or you're a fucking grown man who isn't anyone's bitch and has the power to choose his path in life.

I dont want shit from the government. I don't want their stinking reparations, I dont even care for equality. walking into an upscale shopping center, walking into places like starbucks, only to have people look at me in a weird way, white lady clutching her fucking purse, rolling down her windows, because she sees a stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style individual like me who could be a thug, or rapist, calling the cops on me, so they can harrass the fuck out of me. I dont give a fuck if the oscars are white, picking whites only and shit. yea, it may seem racist as hell from the perspective of some people, but I dont give a fuck, Im not gonna bitch about that. Just want to be left the hell alone, I don't wanna be mistaken for being a criminal, just because of my skin color. In a world like this, we blacks feel the need to stick together, has nothing to do with being racist. you dont see what going on out there ?

Point it, that stench is out there, im aware of it, I can't be a blind fool to make friends. I dont expect anything done, except that people should quite acting as if things are all good, cuz it aint.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1768 on: July 03, 2016, 07:01:44 PM »
You are so out of touch with reality omega. This is coming from someone that works with the laboring/working/true middle class, many of which are black, Hispanic, Asian, or whatever. They share ZERO of your feelings. They work too damn hard for their money to share them. Hell, they don't even have time to be exposed by the opinions that have molded you into thinking everything is racist.

Build your resume, send it out to 100 places, join the labor force, join the military, join the operating engineers or the thousands of other unions or locals. Join a uniformed service. Get your captains license. Get a 2 year degree in engineering and start low and work your way up. Go to survey school and become trained in roadside or hydrographic survey. Do what you have to do to put food on your table for your wife and family.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1769 on: July 03, 2016, 08:01:51 PM »
You are so out of touch with reality omega.

who's reality, yours ? your perspective ? with all due respect, but if only you realize some of the type of people I have to listen to every day, walk in their shoes, and see how much sense they actually make. realize or not, I don't expect everyone to give a shit. yea, don't waste your time.

"they share ZERO of your feelings"
They probably don't, but they may be able to at least empathize. Nevertheless, what do you expect, its a rat race. Just work, eat, shit, sleep, and die. The fun comes and goes. Is that not reality ?

Build your resume, send it out to 100 places, join the labor force, join the military, join the operating engineers or the thousands of other unions or locals. Join a uniformed service. Get your captains license. Get a 2 year degree in engineering and start low and work your way up. Go to survey school and become trained in roadside or hydrographic survey. Do what you have to do to put food on your table for your wife and family

FYI, I got a B.s, living on a tropical island (no lie). Not that is any of your business what I do, or I intend to talk about myself. I'm no failure, but I wouldn't consider myself where I want myself , and im making my bread and cheese. Im not some junkie living off of welfare, and on the streets, so I would appreciate you not coming at me as if I am one. For the record, I didnt ask you for advice, or need it, so thanks.
Oh, yea, nice to see you again Haunted. Thanks for joining the party.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

0rbisson

February 21, 2020, 06:53:18 PM

|iR|Focalor

February 21, 2020, 05:38:42 AM
Yes. The server now identifies as a woman. And apparently it even experiences psychosomatically induced PMS, resulting in intervals of dramatic and prolonged lag.

0rbisson

February 21, 2020, 04:52:26 AM
Have the servers changed? My ping is 300 :(

Pan

February 20, 2020, 02:50:47 PM
kdr = totally besides the point. Don't let them get away with everything.

ImperiusDamian

February 18, 2020, 11:39:35 AM
Death is only the beginning. Especially in Quake 2.

yahoo

February 18, 2020, 07:52:43 AM
hey kdr is life!

|iR|Focalor

February 18, 2020, 02:58:55 AM
Cain't be trolled by a spoofers negrative deaphs if a KDR don't mean shit to ya.

Zeppelin

February 18, 2020, 12:23:25 AM
"he puts me at -600 deaths each day." lol someone cares alot about the kdr board  ;D

Pan

February 16, 2020, 02:46:46 PM
Hey thx man, PM'd you.

Admin

February 16, 2020, 12:26:59 PM
Update: WallFly now supports global anti-spoofing name bans.

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 27, 2020, 02:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length