Author Topic: T4-NOV-02: [BTF]Ad^m - {SX}Reflex (VS) Frobe^K][L^ - Chacal^K][L^  (Read 38447 times)

KobraKlaws

Re: T4-NOV-02: [BTF]Ad^m - {SX}Reflex (VS) Frobe^K][L^ - Chacal^K][L^
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2006, 12:44:03 AM »
And couldn't you have PM'd or messaged me earlier about IRC about it other than spamming the forum?  I have no idea why the admins made you a moderator.  I guess it's ok to pretend to be a moderator on one board but act like a complete idiot on all the rest.  You're just mad about what Om3ga said to you in IRC earlier, so cry to your friends over a keg "dude" instead of making a comment that your typical middle schooler would make.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

KobraKlaws

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2006, 12:59:55 AM »
*on, not about.  Had to correct it before someone whined to me about it (still can't edit posts, thanks admins).  If haunted can spam this thread for no real reason, then I have the right to do so as well even though I stayed on-topic until he came in and made a comment that made him look like a complete imbecile.  At least it will keep this otherwise dead thread active.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline console

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • "Man, this is the way to travel," said my attorney
    • View Profile
    • tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2006, 02:04:45 AM »
*on, not about.  Had to correct it before someone whined to me about it (still can't edit posts, thanks admins).

Are we agreed it's not cool to delete ancient forum history (old posts) to re-balance your post count to some arbitrary "gimmick number" of 666?  (Or any other gimmick number?)

:exqueezeme:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline console

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • "Man, this is the way to travel," said my attorney
    • View Profile
    • tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2006, 04:30:25 AM »
Are we agreed it's not cool to delete ancient forum history (old posts) to re-balance your post count to some arbitrary "gimmick number" of 666?  (Or any other gimmick number?)

Why does it matter?  Did I alter some type of storied forum history by doing so?

Don't be coy, Your Highness.  I seem to recall your having praised others for reviving old threads in the past.

Nobody is going to go back to 2005 and read old threads.  Who honestly cares?

Incorrect.  Several of us recently enjoyed re-reading a thread from 2004.  This forum database was incorporated from the final xquake forums database, with the blessing of xquake's owner/sysadmin, and so goes back quite a ways.  Nobody wants the forum history to be shredded full of holes.

I only did that because you guys kept changing my post count for your own petty reasons.

Here's my recollection:

- after you had been acting like a collosal wanker for months on end (which you gleefully claim credit for)
  - and after you claim to have felt the timing and 2v2 nature of tourney IV was risky with respect to sucess, and unlike everyone else who remembered the previous 2v2 tourney and realized it would indeed be difficult, you claim to have purposely engaged your 'gimmick' in overdrive so as to by-design have your self expelled from a volunteer tourney admin position rather than face the difficulty (YOU COULD HAVE JUST BOWED OUT GRACEFULLY)
  - after you announced your SECOND drama-queen grand finale final exit from the forums, this second time pre-announcing the gimmick of stopping after reaching 666 posts
  - after you engaged in spam to bring your final post count from 650 or so up to 666 to hasten your final (SECOND!!) dramatic exit from the forums
  - I became curious and bumped your post count from 666 to 667 to see what you would do (admittedly PETTY on my part, but look at the context here! Your second fake-dramatic-pseudo-permanent exit from the forums, followed by your spammy busrt of final posts to increment your post count to your pre-announced 666 gimmick figure.)
  - And: you did then delete one of your spam posts to nudge your post count back to 666.
  - Then I wondered, wow, how far is this tool going to push this '666' thing?  Is he going to just keep deleting his spammy final posts?  And so (again, for petty reasons, I admit) I bumped your post count up to 684 or something thereabouts.
  - After some time passed, I noticed not only had you FOR YOUR OWN PETTY REASONS managed to get your post count back to your dramatic 666 fancy final exit figure ("i won't post anymore--please believe my SECOND dramatic exit will be final"), but you had elected to do so by corrupting the oldest threads you had participated in: deleting your oldest posts, leaving holes in a number of old threads.
  - At this point, your ability to delete posts was suspended.

And so, I as again: Are we agreed it's not cool to delete ancient forum history (old posts) to re-balance your post count to some arbitrary "gimmick number" of 666?  (Or any other gimmick number?)

Regards,

:???:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2006, 08:45:20 AM »
Kobra no one wants to see a pic of your boyfriend please take him out of your avatar, thanks.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline jägermonsta

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • Bigger Than Jesus
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2006, 08:49:48 AM »
Kobra no one wants to see a pic of your boyfriend please take him out of your avatar, thanks.

:lolsign:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

KobraKlaws

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2006, 10:45:06 PM »
First of all, what the heck is jagermonsta doing in this thread?  Luckily for you, I have the answer!  It is because he is a leech that attaches himself on certain users in order to spam his post count higher and make him feel like he is actually accomplishing a goal.  What's the goal you ask?  hm, I don't know myself.  Hope he accomplishes it or it will be an epic of time wasted.

Hey haunted, compare the band member in my pic to the band member in his pic.  Is that a GWAR monster!?  Wonder if that's the one with a penis sticking out of the costume?  And what happened to that line under the picture?  The one that said "Your womb is a membrane that I must penetrate."...Anyone else think it is odd that he has a line like that in a forum with basically all male members?  Yep, I sure am the *gay* one here!

My point: Yes, the above paragraph is absurd.  I understand that.  It's almost as asinine as the comment that haunted made, but I wasn't being serious...Unlike those two.

Anyway, back to the topic.

Incorrect. Several of us recently enjoyed re-reading a thread from 2004. This forum database was incorporated from the final xquake forums database, with the blessing of xquake's owner/sysadmin, and so goes back quite a ways. Nobody wants the forum history to be shredded full of holes.

So what if my posts are missing?  I didn't completely delete them from the forums.  Check the last few pages of the Reform School board.  They are all there.  Why do you care anyway?  You admins tried to run me out of tastyspleen on a number of occasions.  The last thing I think would be on your mind is reading through old threads to see what I had to say.  You couldn't care less about me or my old posts, so you're not fooling me or anyone else by your fraudulent words.  I deleted meaningless posts from meaningless threads.  Granted that those posts were made when I was in non-gimmick form, but they were meaningless anyway.

Here's my recollection:

- after you had been acting like a collosal wanker for months on end (which you gleefully claim credit for)

Sorry if I hurt a few feelings and struck a few nerves.  I feel bad for the fact that you took it so seriously.  Of course I am more than satisfied with how it turned out.

- and after you claim to have felt the timing and 2v2 nature of tourney IV was risky with respect to sucess, and unlike everyone else who remembered the previous 2v2 tourney and realized it would indeed be difficult, you claim to have purposely engaged your 'gimmick' in overdrive so as to by-design have your self expelled from a volunteer tourney admin position rather than face the difficulty (YOU COULD HAVE JUST BOWED OUT GRACEFULLY)

I believe applejacks said that the admins of tastyspleen were already voting on my tourney admin removal a little bit before I brought the gimmick full-time to the tastyspleen forums.  So I definitely made the right choice in bringing it here for all to witness since I was going to be removed from the position anyway.  Bowing out gracefully would not have even been an option at that point because of how I was acting on IRC, but where would the fun have been in that?  Turns out that my actions are more than justified.  A 6+ month tourney?  No thanks.

- after you announced your SECOND drama-queen grand finale final exit from the forums, this second time pre-announcing the gimmick of stopping after reaching 666 posts

Note: The first time was back in mid-March where I made a long post about leaving tastyspleen.  I returned only because of the way people couldn't get over it on IRC, the way I was banned from the servers for a short bit because of a minor Tastyspleen 500 #2 issue regarding my brother, etc.  Surely I thought everyone would have moved on and accepted the fact it was all a joke.  Bigwig harassed me when I returned as "Unentitled.", so I changed my name to "Classy Gentleman." and commenced posting on here since it seems like none of you had enough of me. 

- after you engaged in spam to bring your final post count from 650 or so up to 666 to hasten your final (SECOND!!) dramatic exit from the forums
 - I became curious and bumped your post count from 666 to 667 to see what you would do (admittedly PETTY on my part, but look at the context here! Your second fake-dramatic-pseudo-permanent exit from the forums, followed by your spammy busrt of final posts to increment your post count to your pre-announced 666 gimmick figure.)
 - And: you did then delete one of your spam posts to nudge your post count back to 666.
 - Then I wondered, wow, how far is this tool going to push this '666' thing? Is he going to just keep deleting his spammy final posts? And so (again, for petty reasons, I admit) I bumped your post count up to 684 or something thereabouts.
 - After some time passed, I noticed not only had you FOR YOUR OWN PETTY REASONS managed to get your post count back to your dramatic 666 fancy final exit figure ("i won't post anymore--please believe my SECOND dramatic exit will be final"), but you had elected to do so by corrupting the oldest threads you had participated in: deleting your oldest posts, leaving holes in a number of old threads.
 - At this point, your ability to delete posts was suspended.

Yes, I was going to leave ONLY if my post count was kept at 666, but of course you couldn't resist.  You should have expected a retaliation of some sort, error on your end.  You gave me the monicker "Forums Troll", changed my avatar, removed all of my posting privileges, and then kept changing my amount of posts.  Did you think I was just going to let that slide?  Nah, error on your end once again.

And so, I as again: Are we agreed it's not cool to delete ancient forum history (old posts) to re-balance your post count to some arbitrary "gimmick number" of 666? (Or any other gimmick number?)

Regards,

:???:

The point is moot.  What does ANY of this have to do with EDITING messages?  I couldn't care less if my ability to DELETE is not accessible to me. 

Do you have some sort of TOS that states that deleting messages is forbidden?  No.  My words are my property, I can do whatever I want with them.  All of my old posts are still intact as I stated earlier.  Figure out how to recover them and put them in their proper places if you can do so.  I couldn't care less.

Rock on!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline [BTF]Gator

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Warm Blooded Reptile in a Cold Blooded World
    • View Profile
    • BTF Website
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2006, 03:55:16 AM »
You spend the most incredible amount of time making excuses and explaining yourself and your actions.  Ever consider living in a way that doesnt require that?  And the freedom that would grant you?

I wonder what the Straight Edge society would think of the integrity of your character and actions.  Your words certainly smack of the addictive personality type.  So its obvious your gimmick is your own personal version of what others use drugs and alcohol for.

The difference between your self-perception of your self, and the reality of you words and actions is incredible.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
join us in irc, enterthegame server, channels #btf, #tastyspleen
www.clanbtf.net

Offline chacal

• Railz On!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2006, 08:00:25 AM »
So...Adam....when do we can play this match?!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Chacal

Offline [BTF]adam

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
    • adam.tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2006, 09:47:11 AM »
chac reflex and i were given a bye ages ago o_O
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

KobraKlaws

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2006, 09:50:52 PM »
You spend the most incredible amount of time making excuses and explaining yourself and your actions.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Bleach

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Ia! Ia! Cthulhu ftaghn!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2006, 11:32:29 AM »
quit yer whining
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis

Knowledge is power. - Sir Francis Bacon

KobraKlaws

« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2006, 02:21:32 PM »
quit yer whining

Yep, we all know that the person who opposes you is always whining in any given altercation.  From my perspective, I see that all of you are whining about me. 
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Bleach

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Ia! Ia! Cthulhu ftaghn!
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2006, 06:21:48 PM »
you sound like my ex girlfriend, your not living in conneticut are you?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis

Knowledge is power. - Sir Francis Bacon

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

|iR|Focalor

April 24, 2024, 10:55:53 AM
omlette du fromage?

Admin

April 24, 2024, 07:08:22 AM
fin.

|iR|Focalor

April 22, 2024, 04:27:07 PM
Now it's over. Because I say it's over.

|iR|Focalor

April 22, 2024, 12:39:29 PM
It's over when I say it's over.

|iR|Focalor

April 22, 2024, 11:34:16 AM
Costigan needs a tampon.

Costigan_Q2

April 22, 2024, 02:53:12 AM
This interaction is over.

Costigan_Q2

April 22, 2024, 02:51:20 AM
Will someone please muzzle and leash that barking dog? it's projections and delusions and now endless babbling are comically pitiable, just treat it like you would Beaver - that's what it deserves.

Costigan_Q2

April 22, 2024, 02:50:50 AM
Quake 2 needs a public square.

This is not a debate.

|iR|Focalor

April 21, 2024, 05:36:24 PM
If you were attached to reality, you'd realize that.

Quake 2 needs a private bathroom.

|iR|Focalor

April 21, 2024, 05:34:35 PM
I've never doxed anyone like he did or sent them 1000's of annoying whiny angry messages in all caps like you.

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:47:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length