Author Topic: Oh,LOL...  (Read 44625 times)

Offline quadz

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Oh,LOL...
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
(Pro tip: the best way to respond to what I've written would be to become angry, play the victim card, and vehemently justify your behavior by pointing fingers at others.)

ya know, most often than not, admins [...] admin that is biased and injects their 2 cents into conversations [...] admins [...] those that do engage in such [...]
haunted [...] participating in such smack talk [...] he has toned down his behavior [...] he behaves [...] how it came about he got admin [...] he handles his duties [...] admin [...] too much tit for tatting around here [...] this seems like a bit much [...] Of course you (quadz) [...] i find that you are a tad biased [...][...] for someone that allows 99% of the antics on this forum [...] where your responses are based [...] if you are in fact unbiased [...] just because you are the admin, doesn't mean you aren't open to scrutiny.

Good show on not getting angry! Now if we could just work on the finger-pointing part.

You see, my criticism was specific to your recent use of the rating system.

So your response doesn't need to be:

"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline fdrjk

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • gotta be above it
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »
rofl raped

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2013, 12:18:49 PM »
In cases of the NSA investigating people, I have to believe that they have FAR MORE impunity from such accusations. Since leaking information about investigational tactics could easily be considered treason, it stands to reason they have little chance of someone demanding an internal investigation into the procedures used.

Did I call it, or did I call it?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/house-speaker-john-boehner-nsa-leaker-traitor-110116579.html

Fuck you very much, Johnnie.

""What I'm trying to do, George, is to leverage the political process in Washington to produce more change than what it would produce if left to its own devices," Boehner said."

Rofl.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • OFFO
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Lair @ Tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2013, 12:29:33 PM »
""What I'm trying to do, George, is to leverage the political process in Washington to produce more change than what it would produce if left to its own devices," Boehner said."

Rofl.

Oh yeah. He's a real winner, that one. Translation: "I wanna manipulate shit. I want what I want. Fuck due process."

That's all of them, though. It's just that most of them don't have the balls to say it to George Stephanopoulos and the rest of America on national television. Balls too big for his britches, this one.

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2013, 08:21:16 AM »
Apparently replying here would require gaygo to not delete peoples replies when he gets his shit shoved in. Instead we get 3 pages of dumb conspiracy videos in his "I will post repeatedly and delete everyone else's posts" debate thread.

Offline R. Hayabusa

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
    • Lithium CTF Files
  • Rated:
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2013, 09:18:25 AM »
Apparently replying here would require gaygo to not delete peoples replies when he gets his shit shoved in. Instead we get 3 pages of dumb conspiracy videos in his "I will post repeatedly and delete everyone else's posts" debate thread.

i don't run this thread dumbass. you don't even have the mental capacity to debate a chimpanzee.

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:37 AM »

i don't run this thread dumbass. you don't even have the mental capacity to debate a chimpanzee.

That's the point, you fucking idiot. You didn't make this thread and as such you refuse to "debate" anyone here (like you do in most threads that you did not create), because your personal definition of debate is "say a bunch of stupid shit, and abuse the forum settings to delete any reply that anyone makes which highlights how stupid that shit you just said happened to be". If that fails you engage in fingerpointing or some really wonky nonlogic so you can feel like you were right, and then you run off like a bitch.

You're too fucking stupid to figure out that you just agreed with my assertion while thinking that you were disagreeing and you're gonna try to play the "oh you dont have the mental capacity" card?

Derp!

Offline R. Hayabusa

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
    • Lithium CTF Files
  • Rated:
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2013, 11:35:27 AM »

That's the point, you fucking idiot. You didn't make this thread and as such you refuse to "debate" anyone here (like you do in most threads that you did not create), because your personal definition of debate is "say a bunch of stupid shit, and abuse the forum settings to delete any reply that anyone makes which highlights how stupid that shit you just said happened to be". If that fails you engage in fingerpointing or some really wonky nonlogic so you can feel like you were right, and then you run off like a bitch.

You're too fucking stupid to figure out that you just agreed with my assertion while thinking that you were disagreeing and you're gonna try to play the "oh you dont have the mental capacity" card?

Derp!

^Perfect example of irrelevant Garbage

I don't debate ignorant & stupid trolls. (yes you're both.) end of discussion.

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HdmFMIXwDVs/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HdmFMIXwDVs"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdmFMIXwDVs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HdmFMIXwDVs</a>

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:50:27 AM by Golgo13 »

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »

Derp!

I don't debate ignorant & stupid trolls. (yes you're both.) end of discussion.

You don't debate because you don't understand the concept and as such are incapable of doing so.
Use more text formatting and try to strike out lines of text that you cannot disprove in an obvious fit of butthurt, instead of using logic and sense.

It proves the point I just made, and your sudden refusal to debate highlights the second part where I predicted you would flee like the bitch you are when confronted with something you could not handle.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:52:25 AM by Whirlingdervish »

Offline haunted

• Inexorably Palaverous Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2013, 01:33:21 PM »
Haha, I just read this...

Most of the admin abilities I received years ago/possess currently are fairly trivial. Also, respect is relatively earned in this community.. it doesn't automatically come with admin abilities.

Quadz is lenient though which isn't a bad thing, and in my teens as a "referee" I... err, I didn't provoke confrontation on the highly-populated-with-shit-talkers tdm servers in 06, but I certainly didn't avoid them either. The fact that most would intentionally bait me into warning/kick/mute/etc., just so they could run to quadz in irc or make a thread about it, likely made it an easy call for him to make though. It shed some light on my "flaming sword of moderation" ;)

I don't dip the sword in kerosene and light it anymore, although she's still quite sharp. :biggungrin:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline bluemeanies

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2013, 01:50:30 PM »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quote from: John Kreese
Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2013, 08:47:19 AM »
on June 18, 2013, 06:00:16 PM by Reptile
And y'all.. this was done in an hour, maybe an hour and 15 minutes. I don't want someone to critically respond to this shit being that I hardly put any effort into it, just a discussion promoter.

on June 20, 2013, 08:59:07 PM by Reptile
I concur with both of the posts above.

Pretend that I said "us" and not "typical american"... that was more so what I was thinking although I didn't type that.
--

^Someone's mad
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 08:54:44 AM by haunted »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline R. Hayabusa

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
    • Lithium CTF Files
  • Rated:
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2013, 08:52:52 AM »
on June 18, 2013, 06:00:16 PM by Reptile
And y'all.. this was done in an hour, maybe an hour and 15 minutes. I don't want someone to critically respond to this shit being that I hardly put any effort into it, just a discussion promoter.

on June 20, 2013, 08:59:07 PM by Reptile
I concur with both of the posts above.

Pretend that I said "us" and not "typical american"... that was more so what I was thinking although I didn't type that.
--

^Someone is mad.

nobody cares haunted. except maybe your fans

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • OFFO
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Lair @ Tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2013, 08:54:56 AM »
You care. In a strictly being mad kinda way.

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2013, 08:56:56 AM »
You're right, no one cares except you. You get so mad and down rate all of my posts because I always make you look like a moron.

Holla :bubbles:

foc beat me to it...

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

-Unh0ly-

March 24, 2020, 05:42:49 PM
TEXTURE PAK UPDATE!!!!!

http://unh0ly.wordpress.com

Punk_FAS

March 23, 2020, 06:07:31 PM
That sucks... maybe (probably) that same person that loves to join the DM server with his script/bot (was going by equate last I saw).

Admin

March 23, 2020, 02:12:22 PM
Yes it's a DoS attack

Admin

March 23, 2020, 02:06:20 PM
Might be a Denial of Service attack of some sort. Something is making the DM server take 100% CPU. (Will investigate when I can, at work right now.) Restarting DM server didn't help.

Admin

March 23, 2020, 02:00:18 PM
How strange.

Punk_FAS

March 23, 2020, 01:59:50 PM
netgraph looks pretty normal from what I can tell too. I've taken a number of screenshots with it up - not sure if that's helpful or not.

Punk_FAS

March 23, 2020, 01:59:15 PM
It looks like we're having a LAN party wherever the server is located. Pings are like in the low single digits for almost everyone. Even the people who normally ping in the upper 100s are showing pings of like 25ish. This is on DM anyway.

|iR|Focalor

March 23, 2020, 01:57:11 PM
only DM, vanilla and railz running smooth

Punk_FAS

March 23, 2020, 01:49:52 PM
I changed it to 1 - let's hope that resolves the issue I was noticing.

Thanks for the replies.

Punk_FAS

March 23, 2020, 01:49:18 PM
m_directinput - I had that at 2, which is supposedly only necessary for very slow PCs. I was noticing that sometimes my mouse movements seem to be too fast for my mouse's sensor.

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2020, 05:05:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length