Author Topic: another terrorist attack  (Read 305509 times)

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • OFFO
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Lair @ Tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
Re: another terrorist attack
« Reply #1770 on: July 03, 2016, 08:58:08 PM »
you whiteys

Yeah, I thought so. The WHITEY bullshit. But it's everyone ELSE who's a fucking racist piece of shit, right? Since you want some fucking "equality", I'm gonna assume it's okay if I refer to you as "darkie" from now on.

the reason my roots are untraceable

Your roots are not untraceable. You have neglected to TRY, darkie. They have websites where you can submit DNA and they'll send you back all kinds of shit. And if you find they don't go back longer than 200 years, then guess what - a lot of other people who ARE NOT black also cannot trace their roots back very far. Turns out that humans didn't always have anal retentive tendencies towards keeping records like they do now. People in 1730 didn't realize that people in 2016 would wanna be able to search Google and find out that they were a miserable shithouse builder with 6 ugly kids and a wife who died of rickets. Back then people didn't fucking matter, just like they still don't today. You were born? Great, now get a fucking job and pay your taxes. You died? Great, someone else was born and needs your vacated job to pay taxes.

great, great grandmothers being raped as little girls by  men

Lots of people get raped, regardless of their age. Nazi women were raped by Russian red army soldiers as they invaded Germany. Should we give those poor Nazi women a special monument and Nazi heritage month? People are fucking horrible, no matter what color they are. Even pre-colonial Africa, tribes would kill other tribes for stupid reasons and take their women and children as their own slaves and rape them. They still do RIGHT NOW TO-FUCKING-DAY! News to you, I'm sure.

being part of a group of people who are and still inflicted with a disease of self hate

Self... hate? And they were... INFLICTED... as if to say that something with motherfucking SELF in the name of it does not find it's origins within the SELF. Jesus fist-fucking Christ, if that ain't the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life. That's like saying if I had the "disease" of alcoholism, I was inflicted with it solely by my bitchy cunt of a wife and it's HER fault that I put the fucking bottle to my lips to drink it. Anyone who hates themselves... maybe they have a good reason for it. Maybe they really ARE the useless fucking loser that everyone else thinks they are. I think a very wise man (obviously wiser than you, anyway) once said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

and being part of a disfranchised, disunited community

Okay, dummy, maybe you need to stop repeating these talking points you're hearing morons like Al Sharpton say on the TV box. Because you obviously have no idea what you're even trying to say. It's "disENfranchised", you dope. It means to be deprived of rights. And your community is NOT deprived of rights. If someone breaks into your home, it's still illegal for them to do so... even though you're black. I know, that sounds fucking crazy, right!?! Turns out there's this shit called THE LAW and it applies to everyone. Or maybe by "disfranchised" you just meant the neighborhood was poor as fuck. But guess what, you can haul your ass up to the mountains of West Virginia and Kentucky any time you want and see shitloads of white people who are way poorer than you. Turns out, the government doesn't care about poor people no matter what fucking color they are. Again, news to you, I'm sure.

Personal to me if you ask me, even had experiencing it, once fell innocently victim to this type of shit, not letting it happen again.

I don't really know what you're trying to say here, that's some of the worst, uh, penmanship I've seen in a long fucking time. But yeah, I did ask you to specifically mention a time where "racism as a formal policy" has denied you anything you earned and deserved. You won't be able to mention anything though, because in THIS FUCKING COUNTRY, racism as a formal policy is... ILLEGAL. Period.

Are you fucking kidding me ? first of all, not each and every one of us get welfare that easy, some of us are denied welfare, and are barely making ends meet on low income.

GASP! Oh, that's HORRIBLE! Guess what, princess - Them's be white people problems, too, darkie. It's called EQUALITY. The only color the bank gives a fuck about is GREEN.

a booty wiper/puppet. all the big people behind the scenes need is a scapegoat.

Yeah, as a white man who is obviously a fucking racist just like ALL OTHER white men (right, darkie?), I admit that it's great to see a black man like you instantly discount the tremendous achievement that another black man has made by becoming President of the most powerful nation in the entire world. Yeah, fuck him, he didn't earn shit. He shouldn't be praised for achieving anything.

...It occurs to me that you are trying to be like Jesus and teach with a parable here. How awesome of you. I clearly see the "disunity" you are trying to convince me exists in the black community now. You won't even credit a black man who is black as a muthafucka for earning his position as President of the United States! Well done, darkie!

I dont even care for equality

Pffft, no shit sherlock. You don't want equality. A racist motherfucker like you wants BLACK SUPREMACY. Go ahead and admit it.

walking into an upscale shopping center, walking into places like starbucks, only to have people look at me in a weird way, white lady clutching her fucking purse, rolling down her windows, because she sees a stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style individual like me who could be a thug, or rapist, calling the cops on me, so they can harrass the fuck out of me

Oh, are you one of those poor darkies that doesn't own a TV? Because if you turn on the nightly news, you'll see that, statistically speaking, the majority of the people committing crimes like murder, rape, and robbery, are in fact BLACK. That's a fact. That's not racism. That's rational self interest. When you're in the woods and you see a fucking bear, the first thing through your mind is "I hope it don't fuckin' eat me." because of all the stories you've heard about bears in the woods eating people. But... turns out, most human encounters with bears, much like most white womens encounters with black people, are totally uneventful. Ain't life fucking strange that way?

people should quite acting as if things are all good, cuz it aint.

Correct. Shit ain't "good". And it ain't good for EVERYONE. It's the corporate billionaires and politicians who are the biggest contributors to that fact. They LOVE that people like you would rather focus on the perceived systematic racism all around them rather than the heinous greedy criminal bullshit they pull on a daily basis. If it were a football game, it'd be a misdirection play, ...and you're losing the game.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1771 on: July 03, 2016, 09:17:08 PM »
p.s.

Slavery is not as horrible as the holocaust.

Slavery was an institution for getting work done. Slaves cost lots of money to procure and maintain. The death of all the workers would be counterproductive and disastrous to business.

The holocaust had the main goal of killing all the inferior people. They were slaves while they were alive, but their liquidation was always the foremost concern.

My grandmother shared a room in a nursing home with a holocaust survivor. If you ever wanted to piss her off royally, talk about "slavery and the holocaust" in the same breath as if they were somehow equally terrible.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1772 on: July 04, 2016, 12:10:55 AM »
They have websites where you can submit DNA
Ancestry.com ? I think i'll pass. well, I guess you got nothing more than a advertisement banner as a solution.

Even pre-colonial Africa, tribes would kill other tribes for stupid reasons and take their women and children as their own slaves and rape them. They still do RIGHT NOW TO-FUCKING-DAY! News to you, I'm sure.
so that explains the sex tourism from the western countries.

Self... hate? And they were... INFLICTED... as if to say that something with motherfucking SELF in the name of it does not find it's origins within the SELF. Jesus fist-fucking Christ, if that ain't the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life. That's like saying if I had the "disease" of alcoholism, I was inflicted with it solely by my bitchy cunt of a wife and it's HER fault that I put the fucking bottle to my lips to drink it. Anyone who hates themselves... maybe they have a good reason for it. Maybe they really ARE the useless fucking loser that everyone else thinks they are. I think a very wise man (obviously wiser than you, anyway) once said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Im afraid you misunderstood me here. Ok, I realized maybe I used the wrong word, so what. The word you're looking for is embedded. anyways, how do I explain this ?  Perhaps YOU FORGOT back then, when they were drawing cartoons of darkie, and monkey,  looking dark people, the fucking racist looney toons, and back in the slavery days when slaves were told that they were stupid, they were not allowed to fucking read, forcing them to change their names, and to worshiping some brad pitt looking version of jesus. Now its all about the oppressor. The oppressed then begins to admire the oppressor, and begins to kinda worship him, deep down.
Im making this brief as possible because I dont have time to fucking explain everything to you. You dont realize, the damage you cause to a human being is being passed down the generations. oh yea, head up your ass.

Because you obviously have no idea what you're even trying to say. It's "disENfranchised"
Don't try to play grammar cop with me, I know what disenfranchised is.
google up... Oklahoma city bombing, and rosewood, and feel free to look up similar incidents, all which casualties outnumber paris, and orlando by many times. I dont have time to educate your sorry ass.

Racism as a formal policy is... ILLEGAL. Period

I'm well aware that people are aware of that. How the fuck do I know its not hidden ? Its not somthing I can easily prove. No, Im not the type who will blatantly shout "hes being racist ! "

GASP! Oh, that's HORRIBLE! Guess what, princess - Them's be white people problems, too, darkie. It's called EQUALITY. The only color the bank gives a fuck about is GREEN.

At least you see my point.

Yeah, as a white man who is obviously a fucking racist just like ALL OTHER white men (right, darkie?), I admit that it's great to see a black man like you instantly discount the tremendous achievement that another black man has made by becoming President of the most powerful nation in the entire world. Yeah, fuck him, he didn't earn shit. He shouldn't be praised for achieving anything.

...It occurs to me that you are trying to be like Jesus and teach with a parable here. How awesome of you. I clearly see the "disunity" you are trying to convince me exists in the black community now. You won't even credit a black man who is black as a muthafucka for earning his position as President of the United States! Well done, darkie!

Damn right, disunity. some of us, being us, and some trying to ... assimilate as some would say. Easier to just leave the sell-outs alone. Unity is still worth a shot.

Pffft, no shit sherlock. You don't want equality. A racist motherfucker like you wants BLACK SUPREMACY. Go ahead and admit it.

Slavery is not as horrible as the holocaust.

If the holocause is real. and even if it is, I disagree.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Dallas/Fort Worth, here i cum.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1773 on: July 04, 2016, 11:27:35 AM »
Uh... yeah, okay, I see what the problem is. You're a complete fucking moron BY CHOICE. Because the last time I had a discussion with someone who doubted that the holocaust ever happened, I was talking to a neo-nazi skinhead from Northern Germany who was obviously a moron too. It never happened? Then I guess slavery never happened either, because there's more solid viewable proof saying that the holocaust happened than there is proof that slavery happened. There are thousands and thousands of photographs documenting that it DID happen. I'll tell you just like I told my little retarded German skinhead holocaust denier buddy: They didn't have PhotoShop in 1943. They have VIDEO documenting it as well. They have official Nazi German state documents signed by Herman Goering, Heinrich Himmler, and other high ranking Nazis which describe in lurid detail the plans to liquidate vast numbers of undesirable people and the methods they used to do it. There were UNCOUNTABLE numbers of eye witnesses to it in people who worked inside the camps, people who lived near them, and people who survived as prisoners in them. It's not just speculation and supposition, it's FACT. Saying it didn't happen is as fucking stupid as saying that the sun doesn't exist.

If Nazis didn't kill millions of people in a racially motivated genocide, then why do darkies like you get so upset seeing white folks with swastika tattoos and flags and shirts?

I don't expect you to actually answer that question though. I've asked plenty already and the only response you can muster is "I won't get into that.", obviously because you know just as much as I do that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You're too lazy to research your own family history or do a quick search on wikipedia about the holocaust, and yet I'm supposed to believe that you work hard enough to earn a degree or make enough money to own beachfront property? Whitey don't play dat.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Barton

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1774 on: July 04, 2016, 03:21:04 PM »
A terror attack in the second most holiest city in the Islamic world, Medina, was attacked earlier today, just as Ramadan ended:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761

This news article also mentions: "In June, the interior ministry said there had been 26 "terror attacks" in the kingdom in that time."

Looks like these past years the blow back from supporting terrorism clandestinely has finally occurred.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1775 on: July 04, 2016, 07:30:11 PM »
That's pretty nuts. That's one of the last places I'd expect other Muslims to blow shit up. The way I understand it, Medina was the last place Muhammad was before he died, and when he passed away he was buried on the same spot where he died. Several other early Muslim caliphs tombs are in the same area as well. I don't understand why hardline Muslims like the Islamic State would desecrate and damage a holy site like Muhammads tomb. I guess they were trying to piss off the Saudi Arabian government more than fuck up their precious prophets tomb. I known a few white guys who travelled to Saudi Arabia on business. Apparently it's a very odd culture shock there. In some ways, they're very old school with shit like womens rights. In other ways, they're very modern and almost Westernized and they maintain lots of business relationships with the US and Western Europe. I guess IS probably despises them for that.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1776 on: July 04, 2016, 08:18:15 PM »
Uh... yeah, okay, I see what the problem is. You're a complete fucking moron BY CHOICE.
You're right, I am a complete FUCKING moron by choice, and I FUCKING ENJOY IT . I get a kick out of pissing pale faced, godless pricks like you off, and watch how they try sooo hard defending their perception of "facts". I know how you operate. I know your stance on religion, so I have to say, Im not buying your shit facts. I'll believe it when I take the time to check it for myself, when i fucking feel like it, so for now.... get the fuck out of here with that.

I was talking to a neo-nazi skinhead from Northern Germany who was obviously a moron too.

watch it, yall could be related. family alike.

because there's more solid viewable proof saying that the holocaust happened than there is proof that slavery happened.
Oh really ? what happened to all the evidences of slavery ? Here is an example: you murder someone, what are you gonna do with all the evidences indication towards the murder ? get rid of it...  fuck out of here with that. 

Saying it didn't happen is as fucking stupid as saying that the sun doesn't exist.
asshat, everyone can see the fucking sun. not everyone was alive, or in the place and time of the so called "holocaust". you don't need news or reports about the existence of the sun. thats a bad analogy. "fucking stupid" really necessary ?  fuck out of here with that.

You're too lazy to research your own family history
Actually, I already have, and it was in my opinion, a waste of time, and money from a possible, unreliable source.

a quick search on wikipedia
nah, I don't trust wikipedia, i rather go deep down, and get the real sources. and you say what ? I'm too lazy.

and yet I'm supposed to believe that you work hard enough to earn a degree or make enough money to own beachfront property?

Yeah, its okay, I know you don't believe me, and never will. I'm not here to please you, i'm not your fucking friend, I don't really hate you, or like you or people like you, so why should I care if you believe i am a hard worker or not. I can very easily prove it to you, if I want, but i'm not bothering with it, its none of your business. Again, a very bad deduction.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Inexorably Palaverous Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1777 on: July 04, 2016, 11:41:12 PM »
Yup, glad I had the foresight to stop responding to this kid.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Zeppelin

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • aka Cajmere
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1778 on: July 05, 2016, 08:46:12 AM »
A terror attack in the second most holiest city in the Islamic world, Medina, was attacked earlier today, just as Ramadan ended:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761

This news article also mentions: "In June, the interior ministry said there had been 26 "terror attacks" in the kingdom in that time."

Looks like these past years the blow back from supporting terrorism clandestinely has finally occurred.

There is a group of retards, whom i dont recognize their belief, nationality or race but who have in common a psychosis, a huge thirst for blood. They are organized in order to simply spread the chaos, and not standing with any kind of values! They hide behind a book which they interpret at their will. They have chosen the book which would bother more the westerners and directly affect the poor and neglected people. They are smart! They are like a cancer, appearing anywhere!

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1779 on: July 05, 2016, 01:14:28 PM »
They are organized in order to simply spread the chaos, and not standing with any kind of values! They hide behind a book which they interpret at their will. They have chosen the book which would bother more the westerners and directly affect the poor and neglected people. They are smart! They are like a cancer, appearing anywhere!

Wait, what? They don't stand for specific values, and have merely 'chosen' a particular book, for strategic or tactical reasons?

This seems to just add an extra conspiratorial layer of complexity that doesn't need to exist to explain the problem.

Islamic fundamentalists have existed since the first century of Islam.

"The Prophet’s own grand children were killed by Muslim extremists known as the khawarij who were reported to be better at reciting the Quran & more steadfast in prayer than anyone else." [1]

ISIS aren't interpreting the Quran and Hadith at "their will." They're taking the most literal interpretation: exactly what it says on the page. On the contrary, the moderates are the ones who need to "interpret at their will" to find a less barbaric implementation of the scripture.

:exqueezeme:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1780 on: July 05, 2016, 03:44:15 PM »
I admit that Omega with his clearly superior methods of reasoning and logic has won this argument hands down. I'm so impressed with his flawless system of reasoning that I've decided to adopt it myself in order to become a more intelligent human being. Thank you for selflessly giving me this gift, Omega. I hope the following observations you've inspired me to make are as much of a blessing to your very soul as your wisdom and teachings are a blessing to me.

Slavery was a hoax perpetrated by blacks to get free shit from white people because they're lazy savage stupid animals who are incapable of holding jobs or shutting the fuck up in a movie theater. Not everyone was alive or in the same place and time as so called "slavery". Therefore, it's impossible that it could have existed. The Rodney King beating was a hoax too. It was a bunch of black guys in cop costumes with white kabuki makeup beating on a white guy they hosed down with axel grease to make him look black so the black people could have a good excuse to burn and loot like the criminals they are. I am not a bigot for saying this. I just have pride in my heritage, therefore if you call me a bigot for this, it somehow means YOU are the bigot for questioning it.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1781 on: July 05, 2016, 04:51:30 PM »
The fuck outta here. Too many people remember slavery unlike the holocaust which no one was alive for. The fuck outta here whitey
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Om3ga

• Opulent Member
  • such society do exist.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1782 on: July 05, 2016, 06:38:45 PM »
Yup, glad I had the foresight to stop responding to this kid.
at 27, ill take that as a compliment. sure wish I was a kid. Hell, immaturity seems fun sometimes.

Slavery was a hoax perpetrated by blacks to get free shit from white people because they're lazy savage stupid animals who are incapable of holding jobs or shutting the fuck up in a movie theater. .
Well, you're not lying about the movie theater part for sure. Hoax ? I wouldn't go that far. More like an excuse, or a reason to mooch off the system. I was taught about the reality of slavery, and never take handouts. All blacks don't think exactly the same you know.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1783 on: July 05, 2016, 07:03:34 PM »

Sheeyit, Hawntid ya cracka. I damn well knows dats how it went down, muhfucka. Bill Riccio said it, it must be true. Ain't no need to fact check dat shit. Why would the Imperial Kludd of the White Knights lie about some shit like that? Both him and Louis Farrakhan are considered leaders of hate groups by the SPLC, which is FUCKING BULLSHIT, mayne. Everybody knows the holocaust didn't happen, therefore Nazis weren't racist, therefore neither are neo-nazi skinheads. They're just harmless friendly white guys who want to spread peace and love and give black people loving hugs (repeatedly with their feet) and introduce them to knot tying with ropes because they're kinda like the Boy Scouts.

I knows it all, you don't. I gots a BS in smartness. Wikipedia be bullshit written by jigs and jews.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1784 on: July 05, 2016, 07:11:52 PM »
Omega you are young, whitey. Have fun on your oceanfront property and your "b.s. Degree" that your privilege got you. I'll just continue working my ass off.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

quadz

September 15, 2019, 01:18:02 PM
fun retrospective (nightmare)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whizTpYtWxA

Uberphawx

September 15, 2019, 05:33:58 AM
Yeah, prophylactics are always an option, specially when you are doing it with something you think it has something "stormy" inside...
Stay safe folks...

ImperiusDamian

September 14, 2019, 02:09:14 PM
Well, obviously one has to use protection when fucking any kind of tropical weather system.

|iR|Focalor

September 14, 2019, 09:56:57 AM
If a hurricane blows your house down, call STD Contractors.

Uberphawx

September 14, 2019, 04:29:27 AM
You should use a condom first...
If it has hepatitis or gonorrhea or some kind of tropical STD then you may want to be safe first...

ImperiusDamian

September 13, 2019, 05:08:30 PM
fuck hurricanes up the ass. >:(

Uberphawx

September 13, 2019, 10:39:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs
Best video in the internet...
Don't pay attention to the title and take a listen..

RyU

September 12, 2019, 02:34:48 AM
pm me

playboy

September 11, 2019, 06:44:00 PM
mr. eastcoast up in this bitch

Unh0ly-rwz-

September 11, 2019, 04:30:46 PM
UPDATE! EVERYTHING WORKS NOW CLICK VVVV DOWN? THERE FOR LINK

http://forum.tastyspleen.net/quake/index.php?topic=22977.msg225448;topicseen#new

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 12:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length