Author Topic: another terrorist attack  (Read 333566 times)

Offline quadz

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: another terrorist attack
« Reply #1650 on: January 09, 2015, 02:14:19 AM »
Muhammad updates Sharia law a bit...

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xGbynOi9tIY/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xGbynOi9tIY"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xGbynOi9tIY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xGbynOi9tIY</a>

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
  • Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1651 on: January 09, 2015, 06:33:36 PM »
it quite natural to have some really angered sentiments on what these Islamist terrorists actions. What is bothering me is on how easy the muslims would dissociate themselves on the Islamists who did the killings.

Of course there are good and bad muslims just like Christian, but if someone would take a closer look, it seems overwhelmingly Islam as a religion produced more barbaric killings than any other religion.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Online |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • OFFO
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Lair @ Tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
« Reply #1652 on: January 09, 2015, 09:02:41 PM »
Anal Cunt - Even Though Your Culture Oppresses Women, You Still Suck You Fucking Towelhead
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a9ysyKgjovU/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a9ysyKgjovU"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/a9ysyKgjovU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/a9ysyKgjovU</a>
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1653 on: January 09, 2015, 11:19:14 PM »
Muhammad updates Sharia law a bit...

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xGbynOi9tIY/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xGbynOi9tIY"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xGbynOi9tIY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xGbynOi9tIY</a>

Blasphemy!
For being a woman she will be sentenced to a million lashes.
For being an infidel stoned to death.
Allah Akbar!
Also btw Death to America !
  :evilgrin:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Online |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1654 on: January 09, 2015, 11:32:54 PM »
If any ragheads wanna kill her, I won't stop them. She's pretty annoying. I only got about 30 seconds into the video before I wanted to reach through the screen and choke her.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline QwazyWabbit

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1655 on: January 09, 2015, 11:34:25 PM »
it quite natural to have some really angered sentiments on what these Islamist terrorists actions. What is bothering me is on how easy the muslims would dissociate themselves on the Islamists who did the killings.

Of course there are good and bad muslims just like Christian, but if someone would take a closer look, it seems overwhelmingly Islam as a religion produced more barbaric killings than any other religion.

Oh, I don't think Islam is unique in its barbaric punishments for perceived crimes against the religion. The Inquisition came up with some unique torture devices for extracting confessions from heretics and they also came up with burning at the stake for executions.

The Romans had the Colosseum where animals did the executing unless they had their victims tied to stakes and then hacked to bits with a sword or axe.

The English had quartering, the process of pulling the limbs off the convicted prisoner by four horses.

The English method for executions in Henry VIII's time was beheading with a sword. This method was very poor at getting the head chopped off on the first blow. They often missed the neck and hit the side of the head or higher on the cranium. The victim had to be kneeling. This meant the executioners had to prop the victim back up for a do-over. (Real-life sword decapitation isn't like "Highlander" where a single blow can instantly swipe off a head.) This often meant the condemned was still alive for repeated blows to chop off their head. Henry VIII sent his wives to that kind of death. If anyone thinks this wasn't motivated by religion, I remind you Henry created his own church and appointed himself its head just so he could divorce his wives any time he wanted.

The initial solution to the problem was to use bigger swords. Finally an axe and chopping block made it a little quicker. The French invented the guillotine. There are still questions today whether the head, once severed from the body, remains conscious for a time.

The Christianity practiced today is handed down to us from the winners of the contest between factions with opposing views about what Christianity was supposed to be. In this same way, Islam is being contested between Shia and Sunni and between "moderate" and "radical" Islam over who should be the final authority and speak for God on earth.

The fundamental problem isn't the methods of torture and death prescribed by any religion or religious group. The fundamental problem is that humanity allows anyone to remain alive who claims to speak for a/any/ god(s). Once mankind recognizes that anyone who rises up to speak as a prophet of God or who claims to speak for/as God is insane we will be far better off.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1656 on: January 10, 2015, 01:46:18 AM »
Oh, I don't think Islam is unique in its barbaric punishments for perceived crimes against the religion. The Inquisition came up with some unique torture devices for extracting confessions from heretics and they also came up with burning at the stake for executions.

I'd agree Islam isn't unique in its barbarism, historically, but my impression is it's structured in a comparatively homogenous way that makes it more resistant to reform.

Moderate Christians get a lot of traction from their ability to claim that "everything changed" between the Old and New testaments (glossing over Matthew 5:18, of course.)

I think it really helps the moderate Christians that the bulk of the barbarism in the Bible resides in Old Testament verses; and that a lot of the more unsavory parts of the New Testament tend to be in, say, Paul's letters, rather than in quotes attributed directly to Jesus.

So there are a number of leverage points available to help moderates raise Jesus' more celebrated teachings--such as the Sermon on the Mount--up above other passages in the Bible as being plausibly more in line with Christ's 'true' message.

By contrast, so far as I can tell similar leverage points don't exist for Islamic moderates. The whole of the Quran was supposed to have been recited to Muhammad from Allah via the angel Gabriel, if memory serves.

So my sense is it's more difficult for Islamic moderates to claim a basis for rejecting the barbaric parts of the Quran in favor of the parts that are more compatible with modernity.

:exqueezeme:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1657 on: January 10, 2015, 02:30:55 AM »
Agreed.
But then we are talking of history. The Past.
But one thing I would like to point out is that even if presently Christianity still haven't coped up with the modern times and exhibits conservatism ( Catholics ) , still it has evolved and transcended from its inquisition times behavior.

Another is as some people would argue is that unlike Christianity (again Catholics which are the dominant group) has a dominant head or figure or leadership which is the Vatican and the Pope.
But my counter argument to this is that there are also other religions that do not have leadership.

Again, Islam has somewhat resistant to change. I am no expert in the Quran but there are some intriguing thoughts in the writings itself. 

Anyway, what the present events had shown has only made me convert from a fairly levelheaded person to someone who has bias against Islam.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Sgt. Dick

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1658 on: January 10, 2015, 06:12:57 AM »
If you just look at religious methods of today, Islam is considerably more barbaric.

All religions have moderate and extreme factions.  Islamic extremism appears to be more widespread and more organized.

By being better trained and equipped they are able to pull off more barbaric attacks, which gets them more press, which gets them more recruits.

I know that we see more press about Islamic attacks because of where we live and this countries mainly Christian past.

If you live in a Islamic country, you probably mainly hear about US drone strikes or aircraft strikes.  The press no matter where you live will spin the news to benefit the agenda.

Maybe I am drinking the koolaid, but I feel we are too easy with our responses to attacks.  I feel if you go into a battle, you have to commit to go all out to win.  You cannot go into something half-assed.

If you feel your intel is good, completely destroy the Yemen training camps, ISIS targets, etc.  Collateral damage will happen, but war sucks.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
aka IOU

Offline QwazyWabbit

• Carpal Tunnel Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1659 on: January 10, 2015, 09:42:19 AM »
The Christians had to work out what the message was going to be. They had a collection of writings in the 2nd and 3rd centuries and there were many splinter groups who followed various apostles and teachings and each had to reconcile them with their Jewish traditions. We have to remember that the early followers were Jews and there was always mutual prejudices between them.

Paul was a Roman and as a Pagan he had his own set of prejudices and traditions to overcome. He also had the hidden, perhaps subconscious agenda to make a living off being a preacher-man. Living off the land, so to speak, the same way Joel Osteen, Billy Graham and the other evangelists do today.

Christianity evolved as a sub-culture of the Roman empire and as a support group. As it grew it became more ensconced into the open world and part of the political and social infrastructure, eventually becoming dominant under Constantine who used it as an expedient to consolidate his power and influence. As a dominant component, it had to structure its traditions and dogma and expel the non-orthodox traditions, by suppression of the knowledge or outright repression of the heretics as occurred in the 11th and 12th centuries.

Once you have secular power as the Popes did at that time, you end up with armies to enforce what is and is not acceptable dogma. The protestants like Calvin and Luther got away with their heresies because the Popes by then had lost a lot of secular control. Now, the Pope has moral authority but no direct control of secular action. He can't have someone arrested and beheaded for insulting the prophets or Jesus. That's not true of today's Imams in places like Iran, Pakistan or perhaps Iraq and to a lesser extent in Saudi Arabia.

The problem with Islam, I think, is that it hasn't undergone the transformation that the Catholic church did in the period from 200AD to 1600AD, mostly because it started late (660 to 1000AD) and the Quran wasn't "written" until 900 or so. It's also mostly a testament about the prophet and very much like "Acts" and revelations. Muhammad sat as a prince and if there was a political/secular problem he was presented with cases and sat in judgment and had "revelations" and pronounced sentence, making law by fiat and precedence. If you look closely, Mohammad often profited personally as a result of his revelations and decisions. He was also establishing his moral authority over a Pagan, secular majority society in the same manner as Constantine.

The Shia-Sunni problem is about who is the rightful heir to this legacy and who or where should the Caliphate embody. This is a political struggle that has spilled over into the outside world. Islam just hasn't had its Nicene Convention and thrown out the dark gospels and its Protestant Reformation yet.

But again, the root of the problem is the question of who speaks for God. The correct answer can only be nobody can speak for God. If God exists and is omnipotent and omniscient, let him speak for himself, clearly and distinctly to all of mankind and let's have it done sooner, rather than later. If God doesn't exist then nobody can speak for God, period.

I have a problem with Judaeo-Christian and Muslim tradition at a more fundamental level. They are both founded on the pronouncements and teachings of Abraham, Moses and Muhammad, each of whom announced and acted on visions, voices and commands from God that in today's world would be diagnostic of schizophrenia. Prophets on dais in the public square announcing divine judgment is at hand can be found even today. Prophesies of Judgment Day are nothing more than momma saying "You wait 'til your father gets home, there's going to be Hell to pay!", to her disobedient children.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Sgt. Dick

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1661 on: January 10, 2015, 01:32:34 PM »
This is sad, but the actions we are currently seeing show that it is true.  :raincloud:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
aka IOU

Offline Muerte

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1662 on: January 11, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »

Surprisingly, France was the first country to (publicly) join us in bombing ISIS targets in Iraq last year:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/19/france-has-begun-bombing-isis-entirely-destroying-its-logistics-depot-in-northeastern-iraq/

They have to. After Germany euro fraud, poor France must find new ways of funding.
One option is come back to the old colonies in Africa and the second is the US future conquest of Iranian oil and gas sources, (via Syria and Iraq) which Iran sells for goods and gold while avoiding the US petrol dollar.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Sgt. Dick

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1663 on: January 12, 2015, 02:52:40 PM »
ISIS hacks US Central Command Twitter and YouTube, making threats against US Soldiers & their families.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/1/12/centcom_s_twitter_ac.html
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
aka IOU

Online |iR|Focalor

• OFFO
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #1664 on: January 12, 2015, 07:04:02 PM »
ISIS hacks US Central Command Twitter and YouTube, making threats against US Soldiers & their families.

Oh I'm sure they're sooooo terrified too. ::)

What they may not realize is that our soldiers are like pit bull fighting dogs kept on heavy steel chains just WAITING for someone to let them run loose on a motherfucker. They spent all that time training hard with their weapons. They're all just itching to have a live target to unload on.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

|iR|Focalor

April 08, 2020, 09:21:37 PM
Focalor's Quake1 themed Q1V2 pak (unfinished) posted and available for download HERE.

-Unh0ly-

April 08, 2020, 01:29:35 AM
straight up works with q2pro ,r1q2, aprq2, yamagi q2, km quake 2, and q2 xp(a litltle trickier on this one)

-Unh0ly-

April 08, 2020, 01:21:59 AM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s4LR20JNlRG_5rMCXhIHZOoM3RPUIjyA

COMPLETE AI ENHANCED GIGAPIXEL HD TEXTURE PAK

Pan

April 07, 2020, 01:07:00 PM
Thnx dude, got it.  ;)

-Unh0ly-

April 07, 2020, 12:39:52 PM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12IB_a7jzB6d8knpoeplBoU8gASZZunGZ

Here are the LAVA and SLIME textures requested

Admin

April 07, 2020, 09:07:56 AM
yup

otg

April 07, 2020, 07:03:48 AM
hi admin please look into server he is back again thank you. he pasted link to his script im not sure why he would do this. thanks Admin! make tastyspleen good again!

beaver{KEA}

April 07, 2020, 03:50:53 AM

otg

April 05, 2020, 08:52:36 AM
Is there DDOS going on, there is so much lag and I'mnot the only one?

|iR|Focalor

April 02, 2020, 08:45:21 PM
ORANGE
MAN
BAD!

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 09, 2020, 10:41:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length