Author Topic: So you been playing a long time but you cant get into the top 3 here's why......  (Read 23835 times)

Offline console

• Brobdingnagian Member
  • "Man, this is the way to travel," said my attorney
    • View Profile
    • tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
Punk is a fucking cheater thats all there is to it.  He cheated again today.

Punk doesn't cheat.

We keep coming back to this quote don't we:

Really cheating is anytime when the players playing the game are not on equal footing(and they never are).

That's how cpl sees it, at least in terms of hardware.  They allow no deviations not even driver tweaks nothing.  I know we can't level everyone's hardware but fucks that are willing to buy new hardware and oc it just to play q2 at 640x480 are low little bitches, and they need to go, and Punk is one of those bitches, and so are ME [NU] and Dolphin.  I'm telling you guys cheating has consumed all of gaming especially since the new wave of tweak apps.  I would rather play a good game then have some little rich boy go off and always have the newest shit and oc it and then frag everyone with total advantage and then laugh and demean everyone like hes the fucking god of Q2 so really dude shut your ass I'm the g0d of tweaks and your level of gaming knowledge will never equal mine and neither will your skill.....................................

ColdFlo, 98% of the players on the tourney servers could beat you if they played on a 28.8 modem on a Pentium II in software mode.

:oops: :LAME:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:

ColdFlo, 98% of the players on the tourney servers could beat you if they played on a 28.8 modem on a Pentium II in software mode.

Been there done that  :D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Ghost9

Maybe someday I will be able to get in one of the top 3 spots at vanilla.

The lag caused by your monitor is probably holding you back.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline ColdFlo

• View Profile
  • Rated:
Whirling, OK, See.... when I wrote these this post ,  I thought I would try something new called subliminal underlining.  Now the goal was to try to get you to see the real message which was not to sit here and try to have semantical asshole arguments with me which are as follows:

Bandwidth is the speed of your computer and it is generally associated with overclocking.  When you increase your bandwidth it increases the rate at which the computer runs.  Now many script kiddies reading this and now wanting to flame it as they comb this very sentence will be thinking up quotes from JC(John Carmack) saying,"No matter how fast your computer runs; you won't be able to run any faster than what is hardcoded into the game."  Yes, while this is true, anyone that says that including JC himself is just being a semantical asshole because the word fast is very misleading.  Fast can relate to how fast something moves as a vector being a steady rate of speed in a given direction, but it can also relate to how fast something goes from dead stop to full on speed.

Then this is what you did:

... but then there are the self-proclaimed "q2 purists" who swear that setting your gl_modulate higher than 1 is cheating.

Ok first of all you portray q2 purists as some kind of nut which you are trying to portray me as.  Let's explore this.  So you say these q2 purists are not interested in anyone changing their gl_modulate for gamma purposes when really maybe their real goal is to stop people from eliminating shadows in the game which are hard to shoot in or even lessening them.

I talked about gl_modulate because everyone doesn't have the same hardware you fucking idiot.
Many of the settings you think are cheating, are really just workarounds for hardware deficiencies.

If your monitor is naturally darker than the next guy's due to the make/model then changing your settings to brighten it up so you can see isn't cheating, is it? If your graphix card is a first generation piece of shit, you have to change plenty of settings to even have a chance of competing on a LEVEL playing field with anyone who has a slightly newer one.

Once again bullshit you know we weren't talking about gamma we were talking about the elimination of shadows and thats what everyone has a problem with..........   Not to mention I've seen a few screenshots in this forum with this ridiculous kind of gl_modulate.  I know your doing it you little shit so just stfu and stop telling me what your doing I don't care.

same can be said for people who frown on using aliases and complex binds

Well in id games this doesn't matter because they were smart enough to think out the scripting exploits before you guys got ahold of them that's why the console and gameplay are simplistic; It's to avoid cheat minded people like you.  I was the one that led to the patch of the gravity gun in HL2 as well as other gaming exploits.  Research that on your own to discover how scripts become cheats when the weapons aren't fully thought out in advance.

setting up your system for optimal performance by increasing polling rates and overclocking your cpu, is not cheating in any way, neither is binding your controls a certain way that you like them, or setting your video output settings to more useful values.

Now what you did here was another logic trick you think by bundling the anti-thesis of this thread with two other journies in flawed logic that somehow its disproving what I went to great lengths to prove which is just another brand of script kiddie bullshit.

None of this will make you "move better/faster" or "aim more accurately".

No one said this but you stupid but it does add more convoluted logic to your already ridiculous post all biased in your favor.

The next 4 paragraphs are you reiterating the same bullshit you just said as a method of driving your message home through brainwashing type repetition.  AND THEN AND THIS IS THE BEST PART YOU TOTALLY AGREE WITH MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD:

Some dude with a shitty comp with a 200 ping, running in software mode with stock settings could always win if his playing skills made up for his equipment and lack of config tweaking.

Which if you look at it another way states that hardware does make a difference in game winning ability.  Which I thank you for.

Onto your second post which is just as flawed as the first but a little more urgent and agitated:

If your connection is slower than most, you make sure you don't have any extra hops/bottlenecks between you and the ISP that are un-needed. If your cpu is slower than molasses, you make sure you don't have shit else running to slow it down further.

Using words like most and slower faster indicates relativity and you associate the relative speeds of stock and tweaked, but in terms of making games more fair a more appropriate relativistic association would be level of tweak knowledge of one individual compared to that of another, but your not interested in keeping the game fair because your an asshole script kiddie.

The next part is you just telling us a bunch of bullshit that lead back to the CPL definition of cheating which outranks yours.....
Then this is my favorite part which all you little script kiddie assholes do and thats base your dick size on the current score of any bullshit game you happen to be playing just cause your really into that particular game or that anyone that fights the mods or  anyone else or even types the word cheat is some pussy that always loses which is a common practice and indicator of cheaters like you.

Your whole idiotic argument is based on your mistaken perception that people are cheating because they are customizing their settings to something that works for them and their system. Unfortunately for you, this is utter bullshit and you suck because YOU suck. not your settings. not your hardware. YOU and your skills are sadly lacking.

Glad I could make you mad and yes your attempt to make this all just a wash so nothing has to be changed has failed.  I have proven my points in a manner far more clear and less streamofscriptkiddie than you ever could.

In closing I know you wont change anything because it's me you'll wait till I leave again.  I just want you to know who sees the future of gaming and what is coming and what the reality of the situation is.  Have fun being little shits because guess what you were grown that way and you've all turned out to be nice little products.....

P.S.  Console, only one of you matters to me what you say and nice way to hide who you are..........   It's the black secrets that corrupt all of you.  I mean don't you like thinking about that side of your girlfriend?

Also Punk and many others are cheating and it's a sad thing to see.  I would have hoped to see q2 free of the developments in later games, but a fair gaming environment is not what you guys were after anyway..........

« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 01:33:32 PM by ColdFlo »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
When the mind is fluid, the moon is in the stream where it is at once movable and immovable. The waters are in motion all the time, but the moon retains its serenity.  The mind moves in respon

Ghost9

What is streamofscriptkiddie?
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline console

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
    • tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:
P.S.  Console, only one of you matters to me what you say and nice way to hide who you are..........   It's the black secrets that corrupt all of you.

The console account on the forums may be used by multiple server admins.  However it's usually me (quadz) posting.

Also Punk and many others are cheating and it's a sad thing to see.

Punk doesn't cheat.  Period.

QUADZ, SPEAKING FOR CONSOLE: OUT.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline console

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
    • tastyspleen.net
  • Rated:

From Campbell's new 1337 line of soups?

:D
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline X'tyfe

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
  • Yep
    • View Profile
  • Rated:

From Campbell's new 1337 line of soups?

:D

holy jesus roflfuckingcopterkthxwowheh
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
first up, shut your hole dipshit. I told you I didn't give a shit what you think and that you shouldn't even bother replying, and what did you do? oh yeah, you proved me completely correct (and possibly psychic) by responding with another multipage stream of idiotic bullshit that screams of how little you know in comparison to what you think you do.

secondly, go play Gloom if you can't stand the thought of people using a higher gl_modulate than you. fucking pussy.
I play with gl_modulate 2, which if I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) is the high-end limit on gl_modulate in the only q2 mod where people even give a shit about un-even brightness settings. Anyone else who bitches about it should go find something else to play. like dominos.

third, (and this one is blatantly obvious to everyone here) You're just making excuses for your inability to beat people who are more skilled than you are. I doubt you could beat more than 25% of the regulars here if you were on a LAN with identical rigs and stock q2 settings.

forth, no one here (with the exception of you) gives a shit what the idiots at CPL think about our game and our community and our rules. If you don't like getting your ass handed to you by people playing a very old game on very old computers with config settings to make up for the inherent flaws in both, then go play some faggy-ass console FPS with all the other 15 year olds who think they know everything.

You seem to have plenty of time on your hands, don't waste it responding. Go find some people who give a crap what you think instead.

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline ColdFlo

• View Profile
  • Rated:
Owned.........     All ends as I have written it..............................
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
When the mind is fluid, the moon is in the stream where it is at once movable and immovable. The waters are in motion all the time, but the moon retains its serenity.  The mind moves in respon

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
precisely. you pwned yourself with your inability to shut up and keep all the stupidity inside you.

:bravo:

Apparently, you also had nothing else to say.
Should we assume that your skull is devoid of content, now that you've spread all the shit that was in it all over the forum?
Or does bullshit propagate itself in there?

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

vibes

No worries Cold

"Whirly "Owned" dipstck map boy" always replies with

stfu your just stupid, and you don't know what you talking about, and Bla and Bla ......

FUCK HIM
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
lol.

leave it to vibes to make an even bigger fool of himself than coldflo did in this topic.
God, the constant influx of stupidity just never ends around here.

BTW, was that supposed to be some sort of insult vibes?
Try some grammar, punctuation and possibly a bit of meaningful content next time.
You'll get the hang of this "language" thing any day now...  :-*

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline X'tyfe

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
  • Yep
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Quote from: [EoM] <((ViBeS))> on December 01, 2006, 04:01:23 PM
Quote from: [EoM] <((ViBeS))> on December 01, 2006, 04:01:23 PM
No worries Cold

"Whirly "Owned" dipstck map boy" always replies with

stfu your just stupid, and you don't know what you talking about, and Bla and Bla ......

FUCK HIM

what ever yur huffin, i want some :O
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Whirlingdervish

• View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
I've never seen quadruple quotes used before. must be some newfangled form of punctuation for the tards out there who forgot they put the first set..

:lolsign:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:24:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length