Poll

With Kim Jong Un continuing his march towards enhanced nuclear weapons capabilities with the desire for ICBMS that can reach worldwide targets, the situation has boiled to a tipping point. What should the United States do regarding North Korea?

Continue with the policy of sanctions and diplomacy with China, reduce the rhetoric coming out of donald trump
Increase the pressure on Kim Jong with stiffer sanctions, increased military drills and dire rhetoric
Unsanction and give in to North Korea; commit to a stable relationship for the sake of millions of innocent lives
Launch a pre-emptive strike against North Korea
I don't care, let the world eat shit

Author Topic: North Korea  (Read 28070 times)

Offline Sgt. Dick

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: North Korea
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2018, 05:35:20 PM »
2d kind of reminds me of Kim Jong.

2d telling everyone that he is the greatest, but having the equivalent of a blaster. 
2d spewing a lot of crap, for the sole purpose of "Look at me, I need attention".
If I had not already seen the greasy pics of 2d, I could picture him looking like Kim Jong.
aka IOU

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2018, 02:55:23 AM »
To what degree this may or may not be an accurate depiction of reality I don't know; but I found it an interesting perspective:

http://blog.dilbert.com/2018/01/03/president-trumps-nuclear-button-tweet-sign-insanity/

E.g.

Which of these two situations carries a greater risk of accidental nuclear war?
  • Two nuclear foes who have no communication and are trying to interpret the actions of the other.
  • Two nuclear foes trash-talking each other (with humor) in front of the world

From that linked blog/article/whatever:

"North Korea recently made friendly gestures toward South Korea, offering to participate in the upcoming Olympics and opening cross-border communications for the first time in a year."

And this morning...

http://www.newser.com/story/253712/north-south-korea-agree-to-olympics-talks.html

I don't necessarily view this as North Korea becoming more flexible, as your articles author suggests. Why would DPRK make any effort to do anything without having their own selfish interests in mind? More open communication lines between themselves and the South affords them more opportunities to spy and gather intelligence.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 2d

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Bow Down to the King
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2018, 09:47:33 PM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING MOTHERFUCKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/V-uMqF-UFLI/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V-uMqF-UFLI"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/V-uMqF-UFLI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/V-uMqF-UFLI</a>

THE MEETING OF THE CENTURY IS UPON US!

R O F L !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP AND KIM JONG SCHEDULED TO MEET BEFORE MAY

R O F L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? I AM IN DISBELIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF TRUMP CAN REUNIFY KOREA, HE WILL GO DOWN AS TOP 10 PRESIDENTS EVER IN MY OPINION.

WOW
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Futhermore, you keep saying "occupation". It's not an occupation.
Denial is a crime against humanity!

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2018, 08:28:06 AM »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 2d

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Bow Down to the King
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2018, 10:55:05 PM »
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X1WkPerKh9Y/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1WkPerKh9Y"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X1WkPerKh9Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/X1WkPerKh9Y</a>

KIM JONG is in full wiggle ahahahahahahhaha
this is going to be the greatest thing ever
RANDOM: AHORITTA ROFL!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 2d

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Bow Down to the King
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2018, 01:05:02 PM »
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9HGmAjuON6Y/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9HGmAjuON6Y"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9HGmAjuON6Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9HGmAjuON6Y</a>

I don't know what to make of this. If its all true then wow.
Im thinking china must have guaranteed kim jong safety and riches for the next 500 years.

Lets just hope hes not dicking around, cause if he starts throwing missiles in the air again then that would be very very bad.

Maybe Dennis Rodman was right after all, and Kim Jong really is a good guy who got lost trying to continue in his father's footsteps. Dennis Rodman should get the nobel prize if it all goes down haha
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:16:08 PM by 2d »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »
It's empty gestures until they actually get rid of the nukes. I don't see it happening.

Kim is faced with a difficult choice.

Option 1: He keeps his nukes which keeps the US, S. Korea, and others from fucking with N. Korea in a direct military way. The US and others impose sanctions and embargoes on N. Korea, crippling their economy even further, which would make it increasingly difficult for the Kim regime to maintain order within North Korea as well as maintain a dangerous functional military complex.

Option 2: He gives up his nukes and risks the remote chance that the US and/or South Korea might choose to invade the North again. (Probably wouldn't happen because China and/or Russia would oppose it with military force) Sanctions disappear, the North Korean economy prospers. Pressure begins to increase to end totalitarian dictatorship and human rights abuses in North Korea. (The Kim regime may or may not be able to maintain total control)

Then again... Maybe there's a 3rd option. Maybe Kim appears to choose option 2, but delays, impedes, or slows the process of dismantling their nukes down to a crawl. In the meantime, sanctions are lifted, the economy improves, and Kim has more money and means with which to continue to build a vast war machine.

Thinking back to WW2, Nazi Germany was not very large. One would think they wouldn't have enough people to cover the successful occupation of most of eastern europe. But the great advantage they did have was PREPAREDNESS. They spent the 5 or so years leading up to the invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland training large numbers of men and building large numbers of war machines. These days with tech advancements, it would take probably less than 2 years to build the same army.

North Korea has been constantly gearing up for war since the 1953 armistice. I don't see them stopping that process until the Kim dynasty is GONE.

I don't for one second believe that Kim is interested in a lasting peace with the South. What the fuck would that look like? Would they dismantle or abandon the DMZ checkpoints? There's NO FUCKING WAY. People from the North would flood into the South like a Black Friday sale at Walmart.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline NIN-IceFox

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2018, 07:42:45 PM »
It's empty gestures until they actually get rid of the nukes. I don't see it happening.

Kim is faced with a difficult choice.

Option 1: He keeps his nukes which keeps the US, S. Korea, and others from fucking with N. Korea in a direct military way. The US and others impose sanctions and embargoes on N. Korea, crippling their economy even further, which would make it increasingly difficult for the Kim regime to maintain order within North Korea as well as maintain a dangerous functional military complex.

Option 2: He gives up his nukes and risks the remote chance that the US and/or South Korea might choose to invade the North again. (Probably wouldn't happen because China and/or Russia would oppose it with military force) Sanctions disappear, the North Korean economy prospers. Pressure begins to increase to end totalitarian dictatorship and human rights abuses in North Korea. (The Kim regime may or may not be able to maintain total control)

Then again... Maybe there's a 3rd option. Maybe Kim appears to choose option 2, but delays, impedes, or slows the process of dismantling their nukes down to a crawl. In the meantime, sanctions are lifted, the economy improves, and Kim has more money and means with which to continue to build a vast war machine.

Thinking back to WW2, Nazi Germany was not very large. One would think they wouldn't have enough people to cover the successful occupation of most of eastern europe. But the great advantage they did have was PREPAREDNESS. They spent the 5 or so years leading up to the invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland training large numbers of men and building large numbers of war machines. These days with tech advancements, it would take probably less than 2 years to build the same army.

North Korea has been constantly gearing up for war since the 1953 armistice. I don't see them stopping that process until the Kim dynasty is GONE.

I don't for one second believe that Kim is interested in a lasting peace with the South. What the fuck would that look like? Would they dismantle or abandon the DMZ checkpoints? There's NO FUCKING WAY. People from the North would flood into the South like a Black Friday sale at Walmart.

While I think it's not likely, it's possible he's actively committed to and preparing a surprise attack for a grand final hurrah as he feels he truly is checkmate, just getting everyone to lower their guard first as much as is possible considering how tense things have been for so long now. Again, I kind of doubt that is likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out the case and one day the sky mushrooms have grown.

But nonetheless he has been quite unpredictable and not sure what to make of these actions, maybe he really is reconsidering his situation, perhaps he has been thinking about this longer than anyone thought and wanted to make sure he was negotiating from a position of nuclear strength first. In a way that IS in line with what was said, they said they won't talk about anything until they completed their nuclear program, now they have done so enough, and suddenly this here is the case.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline 2d

• Carpal Tunnel Member
  • Bow Down to the King
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2018, 10:40:54 PM »
But nonetheless he has been quite unpredictable and not sure what to make of these actions, maybe he really is reconsidering his situation, perhaps he has been thinking about this longer than anyone thought and wanted to make sure he was negotiating from a position of nuclear strength first. In a way that IS in line with what was said, they said they won't talk about anything until they completed their nuclear program, now they have done so enough, and suddenly this here is the case.

Never thought of it like that. That makes sense  :bravo:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline NIN-IceFox

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2018, 12:57:01 AM »

Never thought of it like that. That makes sense  :bravo:

And then there's things like this too, that certainly calls some things into question https://www.rt.com/news/416572-north-korea-executed-kim-return/ How many of the horror stories can we even be sure are true? I'm sure Kim's done lots of things, but with all the propaganda and agenda's everywhere on all sides, it's hard to know anything for sure.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2018, 01:06:30 PM »
Okay, so maybe 3 or 4 people out of the thousands of people per year he kills turned out to not be killed. That's like your old lady cheating on you with 100 other guys, but if she didn't actually fuck 3 or 4 of the guys you THINK she fucked, then everythings lovey dovey still.

A whore by any other name... is just a whore.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Muerte

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2018, 12:54:51 AM »
Doctors in US kill for year more ppl then Kim his whole life and noone worry about it

Medical Errors:   82925

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline yahoo

• Opulent Member
  • Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2018, 03:32:54 AM »
Opinions of most people are based on the crap being feed to them by the media and print.

News organizations are tools of conditioning.
It is so different whats happening on the ground specially to locals from what the news is portraying to their audience who are thousands of miles away from the scene
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
Quake II | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Offline |iR|Focalor

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2018, 09:08:12 AM »
Doctors in US kill for year more ppl then Kim his whole life and noone worry about it

Medical Errors:   82925

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

So if I kill less people than someone else, then it's not bad that I kill people because someone else kills MORE people. Flawless fucking logic there, numb nuts.

But yeah, you're right. These fucking doctors are way more important than someone who might launch a
NUCLEAR
FUCKING
MISSILE.

:Duhard:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 02:36:39 PM by Quadz2 - The Reckoning »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Muerte

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2018, 02:03:19 PM »

But yeah, you're right. These fucking doctors are way more important than someone who might launch a
plz dont tell me how you "care" more about ppl in North Korea then ppl who die of medical errors in us

Kim dont need to "use missales"

us government already implant them in heads of some of ppl in us
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

-Unh0ly-

March 18, 2024, 03:51:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGjxwHT6ok

played guitar drums bass and sang cuz everyone too lame to start a band with me

0rbisson

March 14, 2024, 04:29:08 AM
HT1 or whatever the stupid map name is instant server killer. the map is trash, Everyone leaves

Costigan_Q2

March 10, 2024, 04:00:02 PM
This is my fave TS post.

And quadz posted it - some ppl must haaate that. :)

-Unh0ly-

February 29, 2024, 08:35:47 AM
MONDAY NIGHT RAILWARZ GAMES   74.91.120.171:27910 -- BIG FUCKIN GAMES.... LETS GO!!!!!!!

|iR|Focalor

February 29, 2024, 01:19:58 AM

|iR|Focalor

February 27, 2024, 12:23:01 AM

0rbisson

February 26, 2024, 11:38:19 AM
player "shogun" known hacker back on ts servers. http://forum.tastyspleen.net/quake/index.php?topic=21160.msg201752#msg201752

|iR|Focalor

February 17, 2024, 10:11:59 PM

Costigan_Q2

February 16, 2024, 07:45:01 AM
Almost 4 months ey? that's a new record.

Last accepted: profile;u=7126
Date Registered:17-10-2023
WaKy-FeLa

Last registered: profile;u=7150
Date Registered:09-02-2024
damsonpharmacy

0rbisson

February 14, 2024, 10:51:18 PM
pings back up to 400+ on dm

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:22:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length