Author Topic: Razor = Banned  (Read 47803 times)

Offline r1

• View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Razor = Banned
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 02:35:18 PM »
Aw that's just a little disappointing.  :humm: OK, then, how long? I agree that was pretty dumb to do.  :P

A little?  Without q2 what are you ever gunna do with yourself?  Get a life finally? ahaha, I almost feel sorry for you.

There you go, it comes from the horses mouth! Since a temp ban is nothing new to him, and its just a little disappointing!

Fuck this shit! I've seen this before... it's total bullshit and a joke of a sentence! This time it can't be anything other than a perm ban! Yesterday players on the server had to endure an endless tirade of trash talk against server admins ranging from fucking animals to other sick shit and after even resetting the server countless times we couldn't ban the perpetrators much less see the console for many hours. You have this kid laughing his ass off on IRC knowing the worst that will happen is quadz will give him another temp ban, oh no. I along with all the people on my server demand swift and fair justice that equates to nothing short of a perm black-hole ban to make sure this never ever happens again anywhere. What you're currently offering is not justice, it's a fucking joke! If there's even a possibility of this reoccurring you can kiss your Quake 2 community goodbye because nobody will trust it ever again! It's bad enough as it is right now, and now you have an opportunity to serve some justice and prove to everyone that you can be firm when its clearly justified!

Fader has had his time to rehabilitate, but he's failed! He's been banned before but he came back trolling harder than ever. He has to learn along with other willing trolls out there this will not be tolerated, and it means nothing short of a perm ban, not another slap on the fucking wrist! "Aw that's just a little disappointing." - See he's just a little disappointed! He's laughing through it all. This is nothing serious to him, no lesson from the previous bans has been learned, and he knows he can come back and fuck on some more.

This attack constitutes strike number 3! And a 3 strike policy should apply here if you want players to trust the way things are done, and to send a clear message that TS is strict on this, and isn't admin-ed by a bunch of pussies... that trolls like Fader will exploit! Certainly Fader thinks so, because he's just mildly annoyed by yet another little slap on the wrist! If you don't take a tougher stance this time, you'll see players boycott TS and its servers, and I certainly will too, I've about had it! I've seen Xatrix die off,  along with other great mods like Kots2000 and Vortex for the very same reason (in that case a troll... named Kold), and it's painful to see it happening again, this time because of a stupid spoiled and unappreciative brat named Fader, who was in diapers when this game came out. He never seen it in its full glory when it was at it's prime so he doesn't appreciate it like we do, or even cares if it was to die off. Here you have a fucking immature 15 year old troll who'll stop at nothing until he sees another mod dead just like with Xatrix. And what do you offer as remedy, another fucking slap on the wrist? WTF! This is just as good as saying you tolerate all this bs, along with hacking and other script kiddie bullshit that's not even as bad, as this coordinated denial of service attack. If this isn't crossing a major shit line to test the endless patience, weakness and leniency of the TS admins I don't know what is? Denial of service attacks on servers launched for hours together with known cheaters, and maybe even admin hacking? Really?

A tough stand must be taken unless you don't want other trolls and cheaters to follow in Fader's footsteps, and to take you for a pussy, while taking comfort in the fact they'll be hailed as heroes by other trolls when they come back, because they were let off easy with a warning and another temp ban. They'll simply regroup stronger for round 4, 5 and so on. To them its victory from which they can lick their wounds and evolve from shit caterpillars to shit moths ready to shit on servers and eat through the very fabric of the trusting community of the people that play there. Mark my words, if you don't take a strong stance this time, it'll erode the very little trust that's left and you'll have players leaving forever! Leaving nothing but empty and desolate wasteland of TS servers. Most honest players wouldn't want anything short of banning and black holing this asshole... forever, if they only knew the sort of shit he's pulled and got away with countless times in the past...

What do you want? This to be a victory for the remaining handful of players or the trolls ready to destroy servers and the mods that are left? It's a miracle that there's still some decent players left who just want to have fun and play in peace no matter what mod! Banning this troll would be a drop in the bucket, there are many trolls that will take his place unless of course a solid message is sent to put them back in their rightful place!

Aw that's just a little disappointing.  :humm: OK, then, how long? I agree that was pretty dumb to do.  :P

Now that you know how he feels about your decision! He's pretty much laughing at it thinking he got away with it, what sort of message are you going to send now?
Are you going to give him another wrist slapper, and are saying that anyone can launch a denial of service attack on a TS server for many hours together with a known cheaters and can get away with it?

I expect proper justice, along with all the players on my server, as well as many people here on TS no doubt... nothing short of a fucking perm black hole ban!

Have a nice day!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:23:26 PM by your conscience »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline PoRKcHoP

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
I do not know it this has been mentioned before,  but during the shit storm yesterday on Wodx these assholes who were screwing with our server also were posting  websites where you can get yourself some nice Quake2 wallhacks.

Condump begin...
DELPHENIUM was erased from existence by PoRKcHoP's eraser.
You picked up a pack with 5 credits and now have 5 credits!
mother goose was railed by bloods.
z: i found a good dll
z: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/q2wallhack.zip
Stinger
Server has shut down: on signal 15
Disconnected by server!
]condump
Condump end
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
OINK!

Offline r1

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 03:09:34 PM »
I do not know it this has been mentioned before,  but during the shit storm yesterday on Wodx these assholes who were screwing with our server also were posting  websites where you can get yourself some nice Quake2 wallhacks.

Condump begin...
DELPHENIUM was erased from existence by PoRKcHoP's eraser.
You picked up a pack with 5 credits and now have 5 credits!
mother goose was railed by bloods.
z: i found a good dll
z: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/q2wallhack.zip
Stinger
Server has shut down: on signal 15
Disconnected by server!
]condump
Condump end

That's right, I've even failed to mention this important bit in all of this mess! Fader not only put Razor up to spreading lies and other sick spam about the admins, but also wallhacks and other cheats openly on the servers! If this isn't fucked up I don't know what is, and is clearly aimed at driving a stake through the dying heart of Quake 2 itself! Fader has clearly lied and deceived the community when he said he wasn't directly involved.
But logs don't lie! Perm black hole ban is the only thing justified!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:17:29 PM by your conscience »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Arm0r

• Phenomenally Prodigious Member
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2012, 03:20:29 PM »
While I agree Fader deserves whatever QUADZ decides to give him, you also don't run shit here.  Let the guy who pays the bills decide what he wants done, for Christ's sake.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline r1

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2012, 03:30:29 PM »
While I agree Fader deserves whatever QUADZ decides to give him, you also don't run shit here.  Let the guy who pays the bills decide what he wants done, for Christ's sake.

I've seen the admin hand Fader a temp ban before which had just the opposite effect it was supposed to! He didn't learn shit, and came back trolling harder then ever, and it's totally clear from his response to Quadz. We know what's at stake if this turns out to be another slap on the wrist! I'm sure many people feel that it's not just Fader's reputation that's on the line here and now...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:32:47 PM by your conscience »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2012, 03:32:27 PM »
Uhhh....

Ruiner, the justice you find on the tasty zone servers is the farthest thing from the "justice" you see on your servers. Notice that you are allowed to ban whomever you want, for little to no reason, even if it's a personal grudge that only involves you and one other person. . .on YOUR servers anyway, because they are yours and it's your choice to do so. You don't see us telling you what to do with your server even if you're wrong. You don't see any tastyspleen admins banning whomever they want either or getting personal with disciplinary action.

Allow me to give you an example:

If you were to have banned people for the same reasons you have banned several people on your server for, but on a tasty zone server... quadz would have likely removed your admin privs. This demanding justice / whining about the "cheaters/trolls" is just a pitiful charade being that you yourself are trolling by even demanding "justice" of admins... Admins who obviously take a lot more pride in fairness on our q2 servers than you ever will, as you have demonstrated to the community.

Additionally, if ruiner keeps this up. . . I support wallfly temporarily vacating his servers so he has full reign to implement his specific form of justice.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline r1

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »
Ruiner, the justice you find on the tasty zone servers is the farthest thing from the "justice" you see on your servers. Notice that you are allowed to ban whomever you want

OH REALLY?  That's all I needed to hear to know that you know jack shit about fairly administrating TS servers on behalf of quadz. So Fuck you too!

And... I think you're forgetting one little thing... he's ALREADY FUCKING BANNED from my server, sorry I can't ban him again, yet he's still fucking clearly going out of his way all these years later trying to fuck with it remotely despite all that!  :WTF:

If Quadz decides to take the side of a known repeat offender over someone who's trying his hardest to keep his Quake 2 community alive, if that's the way he want's to run the show, well then... so the hell with him and his Wallfly (aka Troll Entertainment IRC Spyfly) I don't know any other admin who would hand out these type of laughable temp bans, basically siding with known abusers, and trolls capable of launching attacks on servers together with known cheaters, and gets them to spam links to wallhacks in attempt to destroy Q2 and admin credibility. I know Quadz is a good guy and wants the best for this community, so I really hope he can come through and be fair this time! I along with a lot of people about had it! Let me remind you this troll was given all the chances he could get but he still blew it:

A little?  Without q2 what are you ever gunna do with yourself?  Get a life finally? ahaha, I almost feel sorry for you.

Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:22:29 PM by your conscience »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline BIG DICK RICK

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2012, 03:43:32 PM »
Yeah, I agree, it was a dumb thing to do, and there's nothing I can do to fully prove that I certainly won't do it again, since my word obviously isn't that good anymore. ( :nana: )

But a permanent ban? LoL. Whatever quadz gives me is fair, because he's the fairest person I know on here, and that's he's a great admin. Ruiner, on the other hand, is a terrible admin who thinks that posting giant red text will make people do what he says.

:-*

Why don't you go get a life with your ban in place and quit sucking quadz asshole dry to try to get unbanned because you're a faggot (bundle of sticks)...."he's the fairest person and he's a great admin" lol, you're a fucking faggot (bundle of sticks)....shoulda thought about that before you started being an idiot months ago....you make me laugh with your patheticness.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline haunted

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • I am hollywood.
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2012, 03:52:58 PM »
Ruiner, the justice you find on the tasty zone servers is the farthest thing from the "justice" you see on your servers. Notice that you are allowed to ban whomever you want

OH REALLY?  That's all I needed to hear to know that you know jack shit about fairly administrating servers. So Fuck you too!

And... I think you're forgetting one little thing... he's ALREADY FUCKING BANNED from my server, yet he's still fucking clearly going out of his way all these years later trying to fuck with it remotely despite all that!  :WTF:

If Quadz decides to take the side of a known offender over someone who's trying his hardest to keep this Quake 2 community alive, if that's the way he want's to run the show, well then... so the hell with him and his Wallfly (aka Troll IRC Spyfly)
I don't know what other admin would side with a someone who launches attacks on servers together with known cheaters, and gets them to spam links to wallhacks in attempt to destroy Q2!

Have a nice day!

You keep talking about trolling and you are signing your posts with "Have a nice day!"... like, really? Are we 16 years old here? That is the type of shit someone fader's age would say. No wonder he gets to you  :raincloud:

And yeah, I am pretty fair with how I moderate on the forums(you aren't), with how I moderate on the servers(you aren't), and I don't bring personal grudges into disciplinary action like you do. You have demonstrated this constantly, I demonstrate the complete opposite constantly. The negative picture you paint of fader is symmetrical to him portraying himself in the most positive light possible. Both of you are trolls, and tasty zone admins are above nonsense like this. The sooner you realize this the better.

"Have a nice day!"

:Duhard:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:57:21 PM by haunted »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline BIG DICK RICK

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2012, 03:53:54 PM »
Dickys bored again.  :evilalien:

If Quadz decides to take the side of a known offender over someone who's trying his hardest to keep this Quake 2 community alive, if that's the way he want's to run the show, well then... so the hell with him and his Wallfly

:smiley_ablg:

Bored of your antics...you try way too hard and are a fucking idiot....go get a fucking life and accept the fact that you aren't gunna be playing here for awhile....way to be a fucking stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style individual, gj.

Have a nice day!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
Fader not only put Razor up to spreading lies and other sick spam about the admins, but also wallhacks and other cheats openly on the servers!

Razor has been doing exactly this, long before Fader appeared on the scene.

Why would anyone need to "put Razor up to" doing what he already has consistently done for years?

:exqueezeme:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:59:47 PM by your conscience »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline r1

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2012, 03:59:56 PM »
Fader not only put Razor up to spreading lies and other sick spam about the admins, but also wallhacks and other cheats openly on the servers!

Razor has been doing exactly this, long before Fader appeared on the scene.

Why would anyone need to "put Razor up to" doing what he already has consistently done for years?

Look, even the players on the server could see Fader's input from Razor's which they themselves pointed out, and that was even without me saying anything! I was too busy trying to get into rcon.
All one needs to do is look through the logs to find out what was said, and compare it! I think you can do that much can't you?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:09:08 PM by your conscience »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline quadz

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2012, 04:15:23 PM »
All one needs to do is look through the logs to find out what was said! I think you can do that much can't you?

Mind helping out?  I'm at work this weekend on a deadline.  Perhaps you could quote the relevant log lines showing Razor's recent behavior as being different from his standard M.O. ?

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
"He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious."

Offline M1SERY

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »
 What a pile of retards! Go outside and get a job you fucks.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline r1

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
All one needs to do is look through the logs to find out what was said! I think you can do that much can't you?

Mind helping out?  I'm at work this weekend on a deadline.  Perhaps you could quote the relevant log lines showing Razor's recent behavior as being different from his standard M.O. ?

You disappoint me, man!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:35:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length