Author Topic: Quake 2 KotH on a different day?  (Read 2867 times)

Offline murph`

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Quake 2 KotH on a different day?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2011, 12:42:25 AM »
i think q2 friday's are perfect. i wouldn't change the day, but if Alex needs it to be a different day then i'm sure everyone will follow. personally i think sundays would be better, but it may conflict with other streaming stuff. BTW, congrats Jehar on the raise and the new place!!
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

 

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

 

quadz

Today at 01:14:49 AM
QuakeDuke!

Sgt. Dick

August 27, 2015, 04:17:11 PM
QuakeDuke sighting  :)

Happy B-Day.
 

Whirlingdervish

August 27, 2015, 04:16:48 PM
good show duke!
 

QuakeDuke

August 27, 2015, 04:02:49 PM
Well, another birthday past and still kicking.... Or, as I like to say: "Still vertical" :)
 

R. Hayabusa

August 27, 2015, 03:48:46 PM
idle on my server, someone is bound to come
 

|iR|Focalor

August 27, 2015, 11:29:13 AM
Yes, we have no bananas.
 

Th0m@s29

August 27, 2015, 08:23:57 AM
Well Since ya blocked me like a bunch of bullies ill ask if there is any servers with actual players on em i used to play on Vannilla But Nobody Plays on the Server Now I can Only Find On DM Without Bots And Actual Players But the Map Selectoion is Poor.
 

Th0m@s29

August 27, 2015, 08:15:51 AM
Wtf
 

quadz

August 26, 2015, 08:48:32 PM
Certain restrictions associated with a change in bus-length, true, but parts of the forum are still unimpeded.
 

R. Hayabusa

August 26, 2015, 08:08:14 PM
there's a 99% chance that you already know this thomas but i'm gonna tell you anyways. quadz blocked you. in that case where the 1% applies. also so you can't play dumb anymore.

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2015, 05:13:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length