Poll

should grenades be removed from railz server?

Yes. they are fucking annoying and should be rails only as the server name suggests
5 (11.6%)
No. I love tossing my balls annoying the fuck out of people
37 (86%)
I would stop using nades on railz if there was a server with nades only
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Naders  (Read 74074 times)

Offline VaeVictis

• i was -1 because you fucking suck
  • Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Naders
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 05:40:46 PM »
If every duel was some kind of dick measuring contest and you finished the match in the negatives, does that make you a pussy  :???:
:lolsign:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Well-Reasoned Argument and/or Conclusion
    Demonstrates Exceptional Knowlege of the Game
    Appears Not to Comprehend Game Fundamentals
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Whoosh! You done missed the joke thar Cletus!
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Preposterously Irrational Arguments
    Blindingly Obvious Logical Fallacies
    Absurd Misconstrual of Scientific Principles or Evidence
    Amazing Conspiracy Theory Bro
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 06:56:30 PM »
ROFL!

This idiot comes on here to talk shit about my play against someone else in a completely friendly match, because he has fuckall of his own to brag about, and because everyone calls him out on his fraudulent claims that he used to be some awesome rails player for YEARS, a claim for which he can provide no proof.

I'm pretty sure I've lost all of one actual match to Crow so I know exactly which occasion Vital is talking about.
I'm not afraid to admit that I can lose, and at the time I thought it was pretty hilarious that Vital came running as soon as he saw me on a server just to spec and have something to gossip about in the game he says he quit playing.

The best part is, it was a late night rematch on crow's mapchoice after I twiddled around with him on rage and won after playing with like no aggression at all, and while he knew I was very very plastered and just having a good time.

Yes I was at home playing. Yes I had sound and a decent netgraph at the time, and yes I was missing a lot of shots and crow beat me. It was fun regardless, and I got some practice in at a mod I can almost never find the time to play, and at which I lose most of the matches I play.

I have nothing but respect for newer players like crow who ask me to come play against them for fun and practice, and I have nothing but disdain for idiots like Vital who think every duel match in this game is some sort of dick measuring contest for everyone involved, even if they're just sitting in spec and talking in mm1.

You just proved my point you dickface. Why do you gotta bring up dumbshit you know nothing about, but when someone does it to you, you rage up a shit storm? Hmm? I don't need proof, I've never claimed to you in specific about my railing abilities that I used to have. Real knows about them, I know, Who the fuck else cares? And no, I don't have to talk shit to try and hide the fact that you're not believing how good I was and/or wasn't, Because frankly, I don't give a flying fuck.  and friendly or not, What's it matter? Every single match I play is friendly, Or else what'd be the point? Even when I play Vae I say glhf and gg. Smiley binds when he gets good frags, Sportsmanship > e-penis. And, When I showed up, It was because of crow, I even tried giving you advice on how to interpret sounds easier, But you bailed as soon as you lost. I was attempting to be friendly. As amazingly awesome quake2 IS, at the end of the game it's just a game. Because I feed your idiot troll fires, That makes me another VaeVictis that takes q2 over life? No thanks! I just think you trolls are incredibly stupid and I amuse myself by pissing you off. Take the effort you put into being the allmighty cunt of tastyspleen and put it into something productive, like fucking fish in the mouth, We all seen that pic.. That fucking look you gave that fish, Hey I don't judge, What you do is your issue, but there are better fish smelling things to stick your dick in dog, Take your mom for example.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
ToRc}{[ReBorN]: i think cress is on some weird voodoo shit
[RB]FuckinSheep: this rape is beyond my expectations

Offline Whirlingdervish

• Super ShortBus Extravaganza
  • Illimitable Sesquipedalian Member
    • View Profile
    • The Dervish Depository
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 07:06:31 PM »
Even when I play Vae I say glhf and gg. Smiley binds when he gets good frags, Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship is something more than just hitting your gg and smiley emote binds when you play, and it's something I doubt you will ever really understand.

If I can say LOL without really laughing, you can say GL and HF and not mean a damn word of it.

Just look at how you've pounced on me over what was a pretty accurate and truthfully funny 3 liner worth of a post, and how your reply and the ensuing posts show that it cut you to the bone.
If your e-rep wasn't on the line you wouldn't be rageposting about my mother and some picture of some fish I caught and stuttering out what you think are insulting phrases peppered with wiggerisms.

Take that one to heart "stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style individual"

:thumbsup:

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 08:24:31 PM »
Even when I play Vae I say glhf and gg. Smiley binds when he gets good frags, Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship is something more than just hitting your gg and smiley emote binds when you play, and it's something I doubt you will ever really understand.

If I can say LOL without really laughing, you can say GL and HF and not mean a damn word of it.

Just look at how you've pounced on me over what was a pretty accurate and truthfully funny 3 liner worth of a post, and how your reply and the ensuing posts show that it cut you to the bone.
If your e-rep wasn't on the line you wouldn't be rageposting about my mother and some picture of some fish I caught and stuttering out what you think are insulting phrases peppered with wiggerisms.

Take that one to heart "stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style individual"

:thumbsup:

Maybe you didn't hear me. I enjoy you fuck wads getting mad, stereotypical ethnic ghetto-style individual. It gives me entertainment in between masturbating and letting my nuts refill.   :ilysign: faggot (bundle of sticks) you still wanna fuck that fish
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 09:25:53 PM »
ROFL!

This idiot comes on here to talk shit about my play against someone else in a completely friendly match, because he has fuckall of his own to brag about, and because everyone calls him out on his fraudulent claims that he used to be some awesome rails player for YEARS, a claim for which he can provide no proof.

I'm pretty sure I've lost all of one actual match to Crow so I know exactly which occasion Vital is talking about.
I'm not afraid to admit that I can lose, and at the time I thought it was pretty hilarious that Vital came running as soon as he saw me on a server just to spec and have something to gossip about in the game he says he quit playing.

The best part is, it was a late night rematch on crow's mapchoice after I twiddled around with him on rage and won after playing with like no aggression at all, and while he knew I was very very plastered and just having a good time.

Yes I was at home playing. Yes I had sound and a decent netgraph at the time, and yes I was missing a lot of shots and crow beat me. It was fun regardless, and I got some practice in at a mod I can almost never find the time to play, and at which I lose most of the matches I play.

I have nothing but respect for newer players like crow who ask me to come play against them for fun and practice, and I have nothing but disdain for idiots like Vital who think every duel match in this game is some sort of dick measuring contest for everyone involved, even if they're just sitting in spec and talking in mm1.

You just proved my point you dickface. Why do you gotta bring up dumbshit you know nothing about, but when someone does it to you, you rage up a shit storm? Hmm? I don't need proof, I've never claimed to you in specific about my railing abilities that I used to have. Real knows about them, I know, Who the fuck else cares? And no, I don't have to talk shit to try and hide the fact that you're not believing how good I was and/or wasn't, Because frankly, I don't give a flying fuck.  and friendly or not, What's it matter? Every single match I play is friendly, Or else what'd be the point? Even when I play Vae I say glhf and gg. Smiley binds when he gets good frags, Sportsmanship > e-penis. And, When I showed up, It was because of crow, I even tried giving you advice on how to interpret sounds easier, But you bailed as soon as you lost. I was attempting to be friendly. As amazingly awesome quake2 IS, at the end of the game it's just a game. Because I feed your idiot troll fires, That makes me another VaeVictis that takes q2 over life? No thanks! I just think you trolls are incredibly stupid and I amuse myself by pissing you off. Take the effort you put into being the allmighty cunt of tastyspleen and put it into something productive, like fucking fish in the mouth, We all seen that pic.. That fucking look you gave that fish, Hey I don't judge, What you do is your issue, but there are better fish smelling things to stick your dick in dog, Take your mom for example.

thats a mighty big wall of text from some one who doesnt care  :lolsign:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »
ROFL!

Yeah it is, because I can make a big wall about stupid shit just like the one I'm doing now, It doesn't have to mean that I really give a flying fuck, Sometimes you don't have anything better to do, Like I said I enjoy pissing you off and seeing you flip the fuck out, What you think it takes effort to type out stupid shit? you're the master of that vae, you should know by now, no it does not, It takes no wit, no effort, No feeling, No anything, Just talking like a complete fucking retard for 2 minutes. Except when you do it it goes on for hours but hey tomatoes tamatoes, Same shit, You're still fucked in the head and need to get laid, And Dervish STILL wants to mouth fuck that fish, I wish I remembered what thread it was on so I could post it here as a reminder to how fucking pedo he looks. But hey it's all gravy in the navy, You guys are allowed to be completely fucked in the head and creepy, Not my job to judge, I just choose to fuck with you, Is that so wrong? if so: Who the fuck cares, I'm white bitch! Ya'll need to take a step outside the house, get high, get drunk, drive a car, do something.. shit go fuck a goat what do I care, I'm gonna repeat myself because I think it's needed.learn to play life[/color]
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

l0ckp1ck

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:11 PM »
heeeeelllpppp i am addicted to quake 2  :lolsign: so gentlemen lets get back to the discussion about nades on railz server. Poll so far suggests people like sitting in a corner somewhere tossing their balls around  :bigcry: :bigcry:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2010, 12:15:32 AM »
I like throwing balls around dawg.. especially like blowing my balls in your face, that's real fun.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline Sgt. Dick

• Loquaciously Multiloquent Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2010, 05:18:26 AM »
heeeeelllpppp i am addicted to quake 2 :lolsign: so gentlemen lets get back to the discussion about nades on railz server. Poll so far suggests people like sitting in a corner somewhere tossing their balls around :bigcry: :bigcry:

Especially the "Bad Mouse" guy, he has over 500 nade frags already this month.  :evilgrin:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
aka IOU

Offline |iR|Focalor

• Irrepressibly Profuse Member
  • Help Destroy America: VOTE DEMOCRAT
    • View Profile
    • Focalor's Horrible Website: We Rape You Til The Room Stinks
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2010, 07:04:21 AM »
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline JoseJalapeno

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 10:45:44 AM »
Poll so far suggests people like sitting in a corner somewhere tossing their balls around  :bigcry: :bigcry:

The poll does not suggest that. I love nades, but I never sit in a corner on the rails server. I move around plenty. Much more fun that way.

By the way, 14 to 2 for nades is pretty overwhelming.      :bomb: :heart: :righteous:
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 01:37:34 PM »
ROFL!

Yeah it is, because I can make a big wall about stupid shit just like the one I'm doing now, It doesn't have to mean that I really give a flying fuck, Sometimes you don't have anything better to do, Like I said I enjoy pissing you off and seeing you flip the fuck out, What you think it takes effort to type out stupid shit? you're the master of that vae, you should know by now, no it does not, It takes no wit, no effort, No feeling, No anything, Just talking like a complete fucking retard for 2 minutes. Except when you do it it goes on for hours but hey tomatoes tamatoes, Same shit, You're still fucked in the head and need to get laid, And Dervish STILL wants to mouth fuck that fish, I wish I remembered what thread it was on so I could post it here as a reminder to how fucking pedo he looks. But hey it's all gravy in the navy, You guys are allowed to be completely fucked in the head and creepy, Not my job to judge, I just choose to fuck with you, Is that so wrong? if so: Who the fuck cares, I'm white bitch! Ya'll need to take a step outside the house, get high, get drunk, drive a car, do something.. shit go fuck a goat what do I care, I'm gonna repeat myself because I think it's needed.learn to play life[/color]

who is getting pissed off here? :) i type one line, you type a wall, i just think its funny how much time you waste replying while saying you dont care
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline travolta

• View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
Cock Fight! Cock Fight!

Why do you look at me when you hate me
Why should I look at you when you
make me hate you too
I sense a smell of retribution in the air
I don't even understand why the fuck
you even care
And I don't need your jealousy yeah
Why drag me down in your misery
And when you stare don't you think I feel it
But I'm gonna deal it back to you in spades
When I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it
'Cause I know you'd never cut it in my game
Oh no
And when you're talkin' about a vasectomy
Yeah
I'll be writin' down your obituary
History

• Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus
if i was able to play here on even ping i would probably be in the top 5 insta players easily.

Offline V!RaL

• Swanky Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2010, 06:49:03 PM »
ROFL!

who is getting pissed off here? :) i type one line, you type a wall, i just think its funny how much time you waste replying while saying you dont care

I'll do it again too, taking 2 minutes out of my time to type a bunch of bullshit is no inconvenience to me, You maybe missed the point of me saying it takes no effort, How you don't know that I've got no idea because that's all you do is say stupid shit all the time, I can randomly write a wall of text even if no one said anything and it's just completely random. What's that mean? It means I've got nothing better to do, If anyone wastes time it's you, Erica won't sleep with you, give up, You'll never be touched by the opposite gender, and I seriously doubt any guys would want you either, You'll never be pro at quake, you'll never learn to talk shit, you'll never learn to make friends, you'll never learn to function properly in society, I can rant on and on and on for hours if I wanted to, You'd have to deal with 8 pages with walls of text if I did, What's your point? There is none, People come here to type, Right? if not what the fuck would be the point, really, It's not like it's a big job to type when you already should know where all the keys are, I can type with my eyes closed, and using language that you most likely learned in grade 2, Yeah that's real labor vae, haha I'M SO EXHAUSTED, btw yes I'm just being a stupid dick. I usually do. Why? Because I fucking can.
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

Offline VaeVictis

• Brobdingnagian Member
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2010, 08:42:59 PM »
ROFL!

I'll do it again too, taking 2 minutes out of my time to type a bunch of bullshit is no inconvenience to me, You maybe missed the point of me saying it takes no effort, How you don't know that I've got no idea because that's all you do is say stupid shit all the time, I can randomly write a wall of text even if no one said anything and it's just completely random. What's that mean? It means I've got nothing better to do, If anyone wastes time it's you, Erica won't sleep with you, give up, You'll never be touched by the opposite gender, and I seriously doubt any guys would want you either, You'll never be pro at quake, you'll never learn to talk shit, you'll never learn to make friends, you'll never learn to function properly in society, I can rant on and on and on for hours if I wanted to, You'd have to deal with 8 pages with walls of text if I did, What's your point? There is none, People come here to type, Right? if not what the fuck would be the point, really, It's not like it's a big job to type when you already should know where all the keys are, I can type with my eyes closed, and using language that you most likely learned in grade 2, Yeah that's real labor vae, haha I'M SO EXHAUSTED, btw yes I'm just being a stupid dick. I usually do. Why? Because I fucking can.

hm... where to start with your idiocy :)

I have friends, most just dont play quake, you see i have what you call REAL friends, try and get some for yourself some day

Erica is a friend of mine, I'm wasting my time talking to some one whose company i enjoy? you need to learn that men can actually talk to women, and that women are NOT just weird creatures you pay to suck you off

Ill never be pro at quake... maybe true, maybe not :) time will tell, but if all else fails, ill settle with way out of your league, already accomplished that

Ill never learn to talk shit...? obviously i can talk shit, because you get pissed enough you feel you have to defend yourself, and then you lose HORRIBLY, there is even threads about it

You are being a stupid dick, and thank you for finally admitting you're stupid :) i even used the right you're just for you, i do know the difference, its just funny to watch your stupid ass rage over it and think it has an impact on me

Hope this post is broken down enough so that your simple mind can understand that you epically fail at insulting people

oh and two minutes? :) i bet you sat there and thought out that post for 30 minutes, but no matter how long it was, thats still time of your life that you wasted failing to insult me and you will never get it back  :lolsign: GGs kid
  • Insightful
    Informative
    Funny
    Nice Job / Good Work
    Rock On
    Flawless Logic
    Frag of the Week
    Frag Hall of Fame
    Jump of the Week
    Jump Hall of Fame
    Best Solution
    Wins The Internet
    Obvious Troll Is Obvious
    DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
    DEMO OR STFU
    Offtopic
    Flamebait
    Redundant
    Factually Challenged
    Racist Ignoramus

El Box de Shoutamente

Last 10 Shouts:

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:49 PM
And wow Derrick is still playing lol

RyU

September 03, 2024, 05:15:15 PM
Just know yesterday is gone and soon tomorrow will be gone too  :)

Lejionator

August 08, 2024, 07:28:01 PM
It's tiem to QuakeCon!!!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQd_UJaTys

ImperiusDamian

July 26, 2024, 09:34:53 PM
In nomine Quake II et Id Software et Spiritus John Carmack, Amen.

QuakeDuke

July 26, 2024, 05:10:30 PM
Hey, shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in you blue suede shoes
Hey, did you rock and roll? Rock on!!  ...QD

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:31:20 PM
Ayer me mato 5 veces para robarme en la vida real hará lo mismo? [img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&amp;show_text=true&amp;width=500
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0wXU2VgS7atesBcSoMz5BWMJCJajeZFVT6GzSU6TtpJGddN9kLTvWNgcZaskkbKFQl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500"

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

Yotematoi

July 24, 2024, 01:25:59 PM
hi ya está la basura de Martin, se cambió el nombre es un ladron estupido, asi llegó a 10000[img]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&amp;show_text
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzoloyoze.torito%2Fposts%2Fpfbid03hZrkDUBJPZKCuFgy5hRUy831ekKJYVRzC7ajXaKQbJ6xcPgKftLukUDfovFyEq3l&show_text

-Unh0ly-

July 05, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

Show 50 latest
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:23:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length